• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

Just to flesh this out remember that there is nothing beyond rank 5. If you're around 3.5, the 3 weekly bounties will max you out either tomorrow (or maybe even right now?), so there's no point in waiting unless you're below that.
A weekly bounty today with all 3 IB items got me 1 full rank. This is with the alt buff though. So YMMV.

deafmedal

Sure, psn is RickyRobertson
ok!

Did you all already play the raid? Me and a friend can join, but we wanted to be able to find out how i works on our own.
Yeah, we're a fairly experienced group... probably best to find others. We wouldn't mind Sherpa-ing but that's not what y'all are after. Good luck!
Currently lvl 294 psn VLEXP
Done till after the platform jumps.
Alright!
Fresh KF, space for 1! Let's help phantom
not
get his first ghost!

1. me
2. him
3. my buddy
4. Ricky
5. VLEXP

ok!

Yeah, we're a fairly experienced group... probably best to find others. We wouldn't mind Sherpa-ing but that's not what y'all are after. Good luck!

Alright!
Fresh KF, space for 1! Let's help phantom
not
get his first ghost!

1. me
2. him
3. my buddy
4. Ricky
5. VLEXP

Ah, no problem!

Yeah it's been really tough. It would have been nice to have trials around to reinvigorate my enjoyment from PvP. If it doesn't start improving soon I'm going to end up moving on since I'm done with all the PvE stuff. Might end up having to get an xbone and halo to suit my PvP needs.

Ahhhw yea!

deafmedal

Fresh KF, still space for 1! Let's help phantom
not
get his first ghost!
And VLEXP's first clear!
1. me
2. him
3. my buddy
4. Ricky
5. VLEXP

Bad JuJu + Devouring Maw =

todd360

Top weapon foundries list

1. Tex Mechanica
2. Suros
3. Omolon (Only beats Hakke because of Luck in the chamber sniper and Hung like a jury)
4. Hakke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom