• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short... group lost our save by switching leaders and going to an Oryx save....

Anybody have a Totems save if anyone has one that they would care to share....

Also looking for one more if anyone wants to start from there.

PSN: TheCanisDirus

Mindlog

Twice in a handful of games I dodged 3 hammers just to get killed by something and the Titan merrily scoot about looking for more targets. Gave me a good laugh.

It's weird that the killstreak for IB is influenced by normal Crucible, but a top score in normal Crucible doesn't work for the IB bounty. I finished the Crucible weekly on all three characters and my last drop was a Spare Change :D The perks are crap and it has slightly less range than the Messenger, but still headshots like a champ. Nice to have that option.

ezekial45

Banned
I tried doing the final part of the Sleeper Stimulant quest with the Strike, but I got my ass handed to me. I was at Light lvl 288, but I think I'll have to put it off for awhile.

What lvl did you guys finish it at?

LiK

Twist of Fate sucks, keeps only giving my chest piece Arc armor with Pulse. I want Solar armor with Pulse. Used up all my coins now lol

OKay. I haven't had any luck yet finding anyone else forming groups for hard Raid, so I might as well stop looking for a group and try to form one!

Looking for 5 to join together and tackle the hard Raid on Tuesday at around 7:30 PM CST. I'm 308 light, got a Touch of Malice, and need some others who are up to the challenge! I might not be able to check GAF much today, so please message me if you would like to join in.

1. Me

ezekial45

Banned

>_<

I'm having a hell of a time lvling up. I just got to 291, but it's been so long just to find good gear. Should I just try out the raid? I've been putting it off till 295-ish, but I might just jump into that now if I can get some good gear out of it.

>_<

I'm having a hell of a time lvling up. I just got to 291, but it's been so long just to find good gear. Should I just try out the raid? I've been putting it off till 295-ish, but I might just jump into that now if I can get some good gear out of it.
If I'm on tonight and you haven't finished that Sleeper whatever strike, I'll gladly help you tackle it.

zewone

>_<

290+ is fine for the raid. Give it a shot.

LTWood12

I spent all morning at a pumpkin patch, most of the afternoon at the T-Ball fields, and just now finished repairing my fence. I need some R&R.

10:30 Eastern Fresh King's Fall

1. LT
2. T-44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom