• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

z3phon

>_<

I'm having a hell of a time lvling up. I just got to 291, but it's been so long just to find good gear. Should I just try out the raid? I've been putting it off till 295-ish, but I might just jump into that now if I can get some good gear out of it.
Any tips for leveling up. I'm 270 only and I'm not sure what to do to level up faster, just doing strikes mostly.

Shiv47

>_<

I'm having a hell of a time lvling up. I just got to 291, but it's been so long just to find good gear. Should I just try out the raid? I've been putting it off till 295-ish, but I might just jump into that now if I can get some good gear out of it.

Do the raid, I was stuck at 294 for ages, have done like 2/3 of one raid and am now 299. Your drops may vary, of course.

noomi

Ive got a belly full of cider and im ready to go home.

What did i miss today? New secrets, chat about sunbreaker being OP, people finishing sword quests, which pulse rifle is the best...?

:p

Looking for 3 more for Kings Fall. Everyone is welcome. I have 2 newbies. These guys have done HM Vog and CE, so they know raids. I've done KF 10 times and I'll be explaining everything for the new guys.

1. Subtervotion
2. Friend
3. Friend

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I spent all morning at a pumpkin patch, most of the afternoon at the T-Ball fields, and just now finished repairing my fence. I need some R&R.

10:30 Eastern Fresh King's Fall

1. LT
2. T-44
i'll join PSN Godless_Pagan

ezekial45

Banned
Alright, I'll give the raid a shot.

If I'm on tonight and you haven't finished that Sleeper whatever strike, I'll gladly help you tackle it.

thanks, if I'm still on let's do it.

PSN: ezekial45

Any tips for leveling up. I'm 270 only and I'm not sure what to do to level up faster, just doing strikes mostly.

I just stuck with quests and used my legendary marks to get better gear and used high stat blues to infuse with my purple gear. Using the Three Kings worked pretty well during strikes, got a number of legendaries and valuable blues out of it.

ezekial45

Banned
Looking for 3 more for Kings Fall. Everyone is welcome. I have 2 newbies. These guys have done HM Vog and CE, so they know raids. I've done KF 10 times and I'll be explaining everything for the new guys.

1. Subtervotion
2. Friend
3. Friend
4.ezekial45

I'm in.

PSN: ezekial45

I'm logging on now.

Just played an IB game where basically everyone was a sunbreaker, every 30 seconds all you hear is the stupid hammer activation noise.

It wasn't fun.

LTWood12

Count me in, drinking mezcal at this moment.

ShikiAoi

I spent all morning at a pumpkin patch, most of the afternoon at the T-Ball fields, and just now finished repairing my fence. I need some R&R.

1. LT
2. T-44
3. shikiaoi
4. Therealinthrall
5. Godless_Pagan

Sure thing, I'l come along! PSN is therealinthrall

i'll join PSN Godless_Pagan

Great. One spot left.

Kalamari

C'mon game, gimme the dumb ship so I can quit IB.

If I didn't have these jelly beans, I don't think I could make it through this.

1. LT
2. T-44

if you need one more tonight let me know; already ran it for loot but I do love running it for fun :)

So with very little farming I've gotten every strike exclusive gear for Warlocks and Titans... as a Hunter. But the Flayer Mantles refuse to show up. This new Bnet thread has begun to make me suspect Bungie is weighting exclusive gear to drop for classes other than the one you're playing to to steer players to additional characters (and the time investment that entails).

HMD

Can anyone here please help me with charging my Agonarch rune :( Only need to kill 4 more majors, if you have a charged rune please invite BluePumpkin7, Thank you so much!

squadr0n

For the Raid at that level, bring your best Sniper and or Heavy Machine Gun. The reason being, you want to be able to do the most damage possible in the least amount of time. Also stock up on a ton of Special and Heavy weapon ammo packs.

Be ready for stupid jumping puzzles throughout and lots of communication. Be patient, it might take a bit but its worth it.

Is the 1000 yard stare Sniper worth the investment if I don't have black spindle?

Ive gotten that to drop for me a couple times along with the Hereafter sniper. I have been pretty unhappy with all the snipers so far since none seem to have similar perks to the old Ice Breaker. But for pure damage the 1000 yard stare seems good for what it is but I wouldnt pay for one if I was you and just wait for it to drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom