• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navy Bean

Decided to start leveling my Titan...

Using Vision of Confluence, Praedyth's Revenge, and the GHorn just feels so good. Forgot how much I love Praedyth's Revenge...

I wish raids didn't require multiple people to beat all the parts. It would be fun to go solo the older ones as the game progresses. I feel like when level 50-60 rolls around you should be able to solo things like VoG without cheating.

colinp

Banned
Ive gotten that to drop for me a couple times along with the Hereafter sniper. I have been pretty unhappy with all the snipers so far since none seem to have similar perks to the old Ice Breaker. But for pure damage the 1000 yard stare seems good for what it is but I wouldnt pay for one if I was you and just wait for it to drop.

We won't see another sniper like Icebreaker for the same reason we won't see another RL quite like Gjallerhorn: it was way way too overpowered.

As far as snipers as they stand in 2.0 the 1kys is considered one of the best, vendor bought perks especially.

Agent

2 Moldering Shards from Oryx.

giphy.gif

Mupod

this 'top score' bounty is the only thing keeping me from rank 5 and I keep coming to within a hair's breadth of it. Like my average performance in every match is great but there's always just that one fucking guy.

GlamFM

Banned
You know how people say the simulant is not that great because the bouncing beam never hits anything?

Well that´s just a load of bullshit!

This gun is amazing, would carry two if I could.

3o0Zn3k.gif

Geist-

Got a 'This is Amazing!' from Shaxx. It feels like my first time although I can't be sure. But damn does it feel good.
You know how people say the simulant is not that great because the bouncing beam never hit anything?

Well that´s just a load of bullshit!

This gun is amazing, would carry two if I could.

3o0Zn3k.gif
The gun is amazing, for everything. The biggest problem is ammo, but other than that it's my favorite Heavy weapon ever. It's not better than Gjally, but I think I love it more.

Afrocious

this 'top score' bounty is the only thing keeping me from rank 5 and I keep coming to within a hair's breadth of it. Like my average performance in every match is great but there's always just that one fucking guy.

I managed to get it without trying, after getting frustrated about never being able to get it.

Couldn't do it with the sweatier people on GAF though. Nope nope nope.

SkylineRKR

Finally did my first Raid. Never had the will to play 3 hours straight or so but good that I waited so long. Had everything leading up to it completed. Got and maxed the Touch of Malice almost instantly afterwards.

Loot was good I think, compared to what others seem to get. Machinegun, Handcannon, Gloves, cloak. And 310 Crest dropped from the Shade 3oC. Still rocking a sub 290 Ghost, lol.

GlamFM

Banned
Got a 'This is Amazing!' from Shaxx. It feels like my first time although I can't be sure. But damn does it feel good.

The gun is amazing, for everything. The biggest problem is ammo, but other than that it's my favorite Heavy weapon ever. It's not better than Gjally, but I think I like it better.

The beam bouncing back in your face an insta-killing you is also kind of an issue.

Mupod

I managed to get it without trying, after getting frustrated about never being able to get it.

Couldn't do it with the sweatier people on GAF though. Nope nope nope.

Yeah my problem has mostly been that GAF people are too good and I get cockblocked. I've been coming close just solo queueing but the problem there is:

- 50% of matches I'm joining late and are a lost cause against a full team
- my teammates are so god-awful that the enemy team gets some guy with an inflated score
- Playing with GAF is more fun so I'm usually waiting for an IB train to start instead of just doing rounds.

Mupod

What the fuck I ran out of relic iron. I have the void sword so I didn't think that was possible. How much farming do they want me to do?

Rubenov

Who is kjhovey?

Top streamer, probably the #1 sniper in destiny according to many, Destiny sensation, etc...

Edit: He has tons of followers he teaches how to snipe and stuff. Youtube instructional videos, and reddit God. 3.74 K/D and #23 in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom