• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerZ

iNyUtVE.jpg

Beat KJHOVEY and become legend 😎😎[/QUOTE]

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'd be down for ib train or being brought to my first raid. Psn Anoregon either way!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
If Bungie really understood the shotgun issue in crucible, or if they agreed with the groaning a lot of us have with how they work in crucible. They sure as hell wouldn't have given every one in the game the Conspiracy Theory-D.

I used to see people jumping around with the Matador, Party Crasher and Fel Winter's Lie.
Now it's just Conspiracy Theory everywhere.
Every... Where...

SkylineRKR

Decided to start leveling my Titan...

Using Vision of Confluence, Praedyth's Revenge, and the GHorn just feels so good. Forgot how much I love Praedyth's Revenge...

I sharded my Praedyth, and I do regret it. It really is the perfect Sniper rifle, if this thing had higher impact it would've been an OP weapon. I think the rest is perfection; ROF, scopes, stability, feeding frenzy, firefly... I couldn't wish for more on a Sniper. I usually put on Chain of Woe and Sniper gloves and the reload was pretty much instant.

Mupod

If Bungie really understood the shotgun issue in crucible, or if they agreed with the groaning a lot of us have with how they work in crucible. They sure as hell wouldn't have given every one in the game the Conspiracy Theory-D.

I used to see people jumping around with the Matador, Party Crasher and Fel Winter's Lie.
Every... Where...

I actually passed it up at first because I didn't look at it very hard. When I actually compared it to Matador it was pretty much the same damn thing. And now that shot package is nerfed it's basically your best choice.

RedFury

Any IB trains going on? Would love an invite till my girl stops playing guitar hero. She hates games and I found the one that would get her off my back for a while. Hurry please don't have long...lol. Psn:Redfury03
Ps. No mic at the moment, left back home.

SeanR1221

Every... Where...

I use the Patch-A!

Theorry

Every... Where...

Its just because you get a very nice one just for a quest. Wich everyone has done. :)

exYle

I'd be down for ib train or being brought to my first raid. Psn Anoregon either way!

Any IB trains going on? Would love an invite till my girl stops playing guitar hero. She hates games and I found the one that would get her off my back for a while. Hurry please don't have long...lol. Psn:Redfury03
Ps. No mic at the moment, left back home.

I need to hop on an Iron Banner train.

The four of us wanna group up? My PSN is Buttchin-n-Bones

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Jesus...probably my 30th? Time through tanniks and he drips does not bow. THE CLOAK you asshole. I want the cloak.

Edit: on a brutal run last night in IB shaxx says "with 10 like you I could end war." Felt awesome

coy

Thanks for the group, snowblind. I'm ecstatic that my Titan got to 300 after not having played on him since HoW dropped (daughter was born then). I also had my best loot drops with boots, ghost, Scout, and 2 shotties.

I also restarted my Warlock and hope to find a raid run tomorrow. It'll feel good to raid 3x again especially with HM coming up.

SkylineRKR

Rank 5 with randos?

I'm both sympathetic and impressed at your perseverance and determination.

I always end up doing it like this, and got it like 4 or 5 times. Today I actually became Rank 5 in current IB.

Its just a matter of luck. Tuesday I only won like 2 games out of 10. But the other few days were lots of wins and even some mercy rules.

Geist-

Rank 5 with randos?

I'm both sympathetic and impressed at your perseverance and determination.

Ditto. Rank 5 on main, rank 3 on one alt. You on xbone?
Yes.

As...as in you did it with all randoms?

That's some serious shit right there, how are you still sane?

you are a brave soul
It was grueling, but I managed to do some serious soul-searching along the way and found out that I'm actually pretty good at crucible. As long as the rest of my team aren't terribad players I can usually pull off a win.

Also, there were a few awesome pub trains I managed to hitch a ride with, as unbelievable as that sounds.

MrDaravon

I honestly think I'm just going to start discarding any Stolen or Antiquated runes I get going forward. They're handled super poorly in your inventory and take up a bunch of room, and I just spent about 2 hours on the Dreadnaught moving in and out of the CoO area and only once saw another person in there which killed my original plan of just burning off any T2/3 runes I got super quick with randoms. Alternatively the rewards aren't really worth the hassle of getting GAFers together just for it. Kind of crazy how fast the community seems to have collectively dropped doing it once everyone got all the fragments.

LiK

I honestly think I'm just going to start discarding any Stolen or Antiquated runes I get going forward. They're handled super poorly in your inventory and take up a bunch of room, and I just spent about 2 hours on the Dreadnaught moving in and out of the CoO area and only once saw another person in there which killed my original plan of just burning off any T2/3 runes I got super quick with randoms. Alternatively the rewards aren't really worth the hassle of getting GAFers together just for it. Kind of crazy how fast the community seems to have collectively dropped doing it once everyone got all the fragments.

Same issue as PoE.

I'm tempted to preorder that xbox one bundle before it comes out on Tuesday....just can't justify it for one single game... Or can I!

I bought the Xbox One at launch. . for Halo 5. So finally my investment is about to pay off. I have not touched my Xbox One since launch.

Top page talking about another game????

anigif_enhanced-23994-1443800777-2.gif

The fact that they don't stack is the problem. They just take up a whole lot of space at this point.

6fvV9OC.png

edornob

Top streamer, probably the #1 sniper in destiny according to many, Destiny sensation, etc...

Edit: He has tons of followers he teaches how to snipe and stuff. Youtube instructional videos, and reddit God. 3.74 K/D and #23 in the world.

How can he be the #1 sniper and #23 in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom