• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

Same issue as PoE.

True. I would have thought it being in a public space would have helped and it probably does, but yeah. I'd say they should have had it in the starting zone, but that would probably present way more technical/loading issues or something.

The fact that they don't stack is the problem. They just take up a whole lot of space at this point.

6fvV9OC.png

Yup. And if you have the misfortune of having duplicate Stolen or Antiquated runes at different charge levels those stack separately as well, which makes sense but is even more clutter. They DO stack if they're fully charged though, at least Stolen runes do.

Gonna just use up everything I have charged right now and be done with it. You get reciprocal runes frequently enough where I'm not gonna bother ditching those, but the stolen/antiquated runes are going.

Zoidberg

RNG seems to have a hard on for certain types of engrams. 7 of my last 8 exotics have been chests, and every legendary is a boot engram.

Zoidberg

I honestly think I'm just going to start discarding any Stolen or Antiquated runes I get going forward. They're handled super poorly in your inventory and take up a bunch of room, and I just spent about 2 hours on the Dreadnaught moving in and out of the CoO area and only once saw another person in there which killed my original plan of just burning off any T2/3 runes I got super quick with randoms. Alternatively the rewards aren't really worth the hassle of getting GAFers together just for it. Kind of crazy how fast the community seems to have collectively dropped doing it once everyone got all the fragments.

The raid ones should be charged when they drop, that would alleviate some of the stacking and allow you to go from the raid and knock them out quickly. Getting them from the raid and then having to find stolen runes, which seem to be the rarest of all, charge them and then charge the antiquated just makes it a chore.

Daemul

I think I've heard of Kjhovey, though I don't know much about him since he's not big into the sweaty scene, which is the part of PvP I usually focus on.

Doesn't correlate... #23 DTR means there's 22 that play more often (in terms of time). At the top 200, there's very little difference in skill.

This is actually not true. The Destinytracker rankings do not differentiate between the players who play sweats all day and those who normally play against pubs, pit those two groups of players against each other and the skill gap will become evident immediately.

Rubenov

This is actually not true. The Destinytracker rankings do not differentiate between the players who play sweats all day and those who normally play against pubs, pit those two groups of players against each other and the skill gap will become evident immediately.

I agree in general, but my statement is mostly true. Those people at the top that play a lot are usually the best. Not a lot of 1.0 K/Drs there

Afrocious

I actually wanted to make a small video for a friend on how a Hunter can get through the ship jumping puzzle. He finds it difficult and I'd like to show up how easy it is.

daedalius

I think I've heard of Kjhovey, though I don't know much about him since he's not big into the sweaty scene, which is the part of PvP I usually focus on.

What is the sweaty scene and how does it exist without custom games?

Arrrammis

What is the sweaty scene and how does it exist without custom games?
Two teams load in to matchmaking, and if it adds another full team (example: fireteam of 3, when skirmish mm jumps right up to 6 and they're all in a fireteam) then the team checks who they're up against, and if its not the desired opponent then they quit out. Repeat until target is found. Usually people geographically closer to each other get match made easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom