• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

I feel like whenever I use 3oC on normal I only get 290 engrams and when I play on Heroic I get more 310s.

It could just be coincidence though.

Coincidence. I got a 310 Zhalo off of 28 PoE's boss.

Destiny |OT 35| Our Shadowshots will blot out the sky!

RG0BS1U.gif

Soooo many titan hammers in IB i honestly dont know how Bungie saw that super as "balanced".Also has anyone caught a ban for using the infinite shadowshot exploit yet?

Xion385

I made a huge mistake, GAF.

I'm doing the exotic sword quest on my Titan, but I chose the void one. :(

I can't use my bubble to kill stuff for ability kills.

Help...... I need tips.

Avixph

Soooo many titan hammers in IB i honestly dont know how Bungie saw that super as "balanced".Also has anyone caught a ban for using the infinite shadowshot exploit yet?
No one will be banned for it just like no one was banned for 30 hammer glitch, or swarm grenade exploit.

Afrocious

Help...... I need tips.

Go to Lost to Light and get to the part where you have to carry relics. Pick up a relic when your melee is charged, and every melee kill you get while holding the relic will count as an ability kill. There's three rooms like this with checkpoints at the end, so figure out which room you like most.

When all the enemies are dead, just jump off a cliff and start again.

deoee

Help...... I need tips.
Can you use grenades?

Load up any mission/Strike where you have to carry those relic balls. You can throw grenades and use melee really fast.

OkayRene

Help...... I need tips.

This was the toughest one for me, here's what I did.

Equip Armamentarium which will give you two grenades. Go to Dark Beyond at the "we've woken the Hive" part. After the cutscene, there's two big rocks you'll be standing in front of, that's your chokepoint.

Throw a spike grenade on the side of either rock, they'll try to run through it and die instantly. They usually spawn in groups of about 10. You can take out about 8-10 with one grenade if you time it right.

Arrrammis

is farming at level 34 even worth it?
There's three bosses (ultras for 3oC), each with a room in between. I timed a few runs yesterday and it took my group about 5 minutes between bosses, so the 3oC cooldown isn't much of a problem. Plus, you get 3-8 strange coins per run just from rewards, not including engrams and stuff like that.

Afrocious

There's three bosses (ultras for 3oC), each with a room in between. I timed a few runs yesterday and it took my group about 5 minutes between bosses, so the 3oC cooldown isn't much of a problem. Plus, you get 3-8 strange coins per run just from rewards, not including engrams and stuff like that.

Huh. I forgot that. Not bad!

MrDaravon

I just got my 13th Alpha Lupi in a row. At this point I feel like not bothering with 3oC.

Yup, not buying anymore for the foreseeable future. Outside of being too goddamn paranoid to spend them because of economy nerfs I already have all but like 2 or 3 of the exotics, and my success rate of getting 310s out of them is horrific (like 15% tops) so it's not even worth it for that.

Afrocious

Yup, not buying anymore for the foreseeable future. Outside of being too goddamn paranoid to spend them because of economy nerfs I already have all but like 2 or 3 of the exotics, and my success rate of getting 310s out of them is horrific (like 15% tops) so it's not even worth it for that.

one must bathe in shards before getting 310s

Xion385

Go to Lost to Light and get to the part where you have to carry relics. Pick up a relic when your melee is charged, and every melee kill you get while holding the relic will count as an ability kill. There's three rooms like this with checkpoints at the end, so figure out which room you like most.

When all the enemies are dead, just jump off a cliff and start again.

Can you use grenades?

Load up any mission/Strike where you have to carry those relic balls. You can throw grenades and use melee really fast.

This was the toughest one for me, here's what I did.

Equip Armamentarium which will give you two grenades. Go to Dark Beyond at the "we've woken the Hive" part. After the cutscene, there's two big rocks you'll be standing in front of, that's your chokepoint.

Throw a spike grenade on the side of either rock, they'll try to run through it and die instantly. They usually spawn in groups of about 10. You can take out about 8-10 with one grenade if you time it right.
Thanks DGAF! You gave me hope.

Too bad I never got the Armamentarium. I would've dont Dark Beyond. Not sure if they would spawn as many as the heroic versions used to, but it helps.

shermas

Yes.

It was grueling, but I managed to do some serious soul-searching along the way and found out that I'm actually pretty good at crucible. As long as the rest of my team aren't terribad players I can usually pull off a win.

Also, there were a few awesome pub trains I managed to hitch a ride with, as unbelievable as that sounds.

What's your xbox name? I'll send you a FR next time I'm on. I think I'm headed back into IB to rank up my Warlock. I want some boots for him and my hunter.

Daemul

I agree in general, but my statement is mostly true. Those people at the top that play a lot are usually the best. Not a lot of 1.0 K/Drs there

Eh, I'm very hesistant to agree because there's too many phenomenal players not listed anywhere near the top 200 due to sweating ruining their stats but are considered to be better than nearly everyone in the top 100, the biggest example probably being WarBulletProof, best Warlock player in the world, King of the Sweaty scene, ranked 1138th on Destinytracker ROFL.

Destinytracker rankings favour pubstompers too much for my liking and many of top players ignore it because of this. Destiny needs a ranked playlist so that we can separate the pubstompers from the truly skilled players.

Rubenov

Eh, I'm very hesistant to agree because there's too many phenomenal players not listed anywhere near the top 200 due to sweating ruining their stats but are considered to be better than nearly everyone in the top 100, the biggest example probably being WarBulletProof, best Warlock player in the world, King of the Sweaty scene, ranked 1138th on Destinytracker ROFL.

Destinytracker rankings favour pubstompers too much for my liking and many of top players ignore it because of this. Destiny needs a ranked playlist so that we can separate the pubstompers from the truly skilled players.

Right, I agree with this. Mostly in line with my response to the guy saying #23 DTR player can't be the #1 sniper

Geist-

What's your xbox name? I'll send you a FR next time I'm on. I think I'm headed back into IB to rank up my Warlock. I want some boots for him and my hunter.

GT: Geist IX

Ya, definitely man, if you see me playing Crucible feel free to throw me an invite.

What's going on in there?

The megathread is full of 0 drop complaints and then there's a thread specifically about it also, Rank 0-5 with no drops etc.

I ignore people that complain about 280 light, as whilst it is kind of annoying there is the infusion system but I think going 0-5 without any drops is a very valid complaint. In my case and many others multiple characters and still no drop.

BokehKing

Banned
I got class item drops on two of my guardians, one at rank 2 on my hunter and one at rank 1 for my warlock

Didn't get no high level drops yet

It's the first of many iron banners for the taken king, they will get it right the next time around

catspit

I curiois about classes.. Best to have 1 of each so it's always different .. Or like 3 hunters.. Etc so you can raid 3x . What are your setups like? (I have 2 warlocks and 1 hunter right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom