• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist-

Destiny |OT 35| Our Shadowshots will blot out the sky!

RG0BS1U.gif

Maybe I have a thing for naming threads, my OT suggestion in the Xbox One Elite Controller thread is also pretty popular.

Kilau

I curiois about classes.. Best to have 1 of each so it's always different .. Or like 3 hunters.. Etc so you can raid 3x . What are your setups like? (I have 2 warlocks and 1 hunter right now)

One of each, jack of all trades and such...

Daemul

Right, I agree with this. Mostly in line with my response to the guy saying #23 DTR player can't be the #1 sniper

I'm not even sure who the #1 sniper in the world is, I would only ever consider someone who successfully snipes in sweaty matches for that title, since sniping against top players is a very different beast than sniping against disorganised pubs. The person I see do it the most consistently at a high level is War, Srabh is also very good at it, and the likes of Poshy are good at it as well.

Extremism isn't bad either, I remember getting put in a match with him one time and getting rekt in a sniper contest, which had me legit shook because I had never seen him use anything but a Shotgun before. I still haven't fully recovered from the shock of that day, it's the reason why I went to the dark side and embraced the Blink Shotgun warrior playstyle for awhile, getting outsniped by a shotgunner utterly broke me lol

Played with a great group all the way up to the Oryx checkpoint in the Raid. I'm looking to complete the Raid now if people want to help kill Oryx. I've been the runner for the most part, so I've got that down.

PSN: earvcunanan

Need 5 more.

Thanks for the group, snowblind. I'm ecstatic that my Titan got to 300 after not having played on him since HoW dropped (daughter was born then). I also had my best loot drops with boots, ghost, Scout, and 2 shotties.

I also restarted my Warlock and hope to find a raid run tomorrow. It'll feel good to raid 3x again especially with HM coming up.

You're very welcome Coy! Was a fun time and we eventually got it done. Showed some newer guys through as well. I really need to lvl my alts so I can 3x too! I was just happy to get a 310 Titan mark and a 300 ghost. The 307 raid pulse and another 300 chest didn't hurt either lol!

Xion385

Go to Lost to Light and get to the part where you have to carry relics. Pick up a relic when your melee is charged, and every melee kill you get while holding the relic will count as an ability kill. There's three rooms like this with checkpoints at the end, so figure out which room you like most.

When all the enemies are dead, just jump off a cliff and start again.
I think I'm doing this wrong. I've waited for my melee to recharge before I pick up a relic, but it's only counting as one kill for me and I have to wait until my melee recharges while holding the relic.

Afrocious

I think I'm doing this wrong. I've waited for my melee to recharge before I pick up a relic, but it's only counting as one kill for me and I have to wait until my melee recharges while holding the relic.

Strange. Worked for me on my Warlock. I got the advice from someone who used a Defender Titan to do the quest as well.

ori0n378e

Finally rank 5!!! Now to get my Huntress and Warlock as high as possible over the next two days.

Starting daily if anyone wants to join in...

Rubenov

I'm not even sure who the #1 sniper in the world is, I would only ever consider someone who successfully snipes in sweaty matches for that title, since sniping against top players is a very different beast than sniping against disorganised pubs. The person I see do it the most consistently at a high level is War, Srabh is also very good at it, and the likes of Poshy are good at it as well.

Extremism isn't bad either, I remember getting put in a match with him one time and getting rekt in a sniper contest, which had me legit shook because I had never seen him use anything but a Shotgun before. I still haven't fully recovered from the shock of that day, it's the reason why I went to the dark side and embraced the Blink Shotgun warrior playstyle for awhile, getting outsniped by a shotgunner utterly broke me lol

Guunnerz, XO and I faced kjhovey and team back in the day before we improved our game. We didn't know who he was, we just saw he was wearing that emblem you get when you beat Team Bungie and thought he must be good.

We could barely move. If he saw us we were instantly sniped. He then proceeded to make a Youtube video of the encounter to teach his followers. Many months later we've had our vengeance!

lt519

Raid Group KF, PSN, Fresh Raid. Looking to do a sub 2 hour run. PSN: rarbusto

Playing some IB right now so just send me a friend request and when we have 6 we'll be good to go.

Right now:

rarbusto
HidingMyThunder

Kyne

Raid Group KF, PSN, Fresh Raid. Looking to do a sub 2 hour run. PSN: rarbusto

Playing some IB right now so just send me a friend request and when we have 6 we'll be good to go.

Right now:

rarbusto
HidingMyThunder

Chrnocide and NostalgiaUltraa.

NostalgiaUltraa has only run like once or twice but we've got a LAN thing going so I should be able to guide him on any confusing parts.

Edit: we're already friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom