• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

I had a friend playing on my account using all of my toys.
Now that I'm quite inebriated they want to see me use the same weapons and beat their K/D on a winning team.

Before I embark on this journey.
Does every weekly Iron Banner bounty collect marks across character or across account?
I'm going to smash this noob, but would prefer to avoid topping out my marks over 200.

ori0n378e

Playing iron banner alone is so aggravating. I always get put on the losing team. Always. It should be a 50/50 shot right?
The only thing I'm thinking is no one quits a winning team? Your filling a spot abandoned for some reason, and I'm betting on quitting is the main reason.

Jade rabbit is legit

6610Z3H.jpg

Not sure what happened there Todd. I joined a game with only 5 people on my team and the match ended with a win as soon as it started.

I'll join you after your current game.

Kalamari

I don't know if these randoms are scrubs, but I tried out a blue Trax Elan scout with the red dot-ora2 sights and am doing some real work in IB.

Still no ship. :(

todd360

Are there any trains? I literally can't. Lost 5 in a row with randoms.

Not sure what happened there Todd. I joined a game with only 5 people on my team and the match ended with a win as soon as it started.

I'll join you after your current game.

I got booted by some error and tried to join you, but it said you were in a match. Of course you got a free win. Of fucking course. Iron banner is the worst. You can't even get heavy. As soon as heavy spawns your getting hit by a whole team of titan hammers.

todd360

Take the example I have set, Hawkz&ian, and play through your sickness!
Strange how I was able to do that. However, lately I've been really tired, so I've been sleeping a lot instead of playing Destiny or any other game for that matter

So kawaii!

Randoms in rumble when its the daily crucible are pathetic lol

FKAZoe8.jpg

At least try blueberries.

vCOyRe9.jpg

Got all these done when the match ended lol.

I had a friend playing on my account using all of my toys.
Now that I'm quite inebriated they want to see me use the same weapons and beat their K/D on a winning team.

Before I embark on this journey.
Does every weekly Iron Banner bounty collect marks across character or across account?
I'm going to smash this noob, but would prefer to avoid topping out my marks over 200.

Marks are per character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom