• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Just over 2.5hrs of grinding I got all my mats sorted.
Did it while doing bounties so it wasn't bad at all.
DUXZG4A.jpg

Klyka

Banned
Man,I 'd love to get an answer from @LukeSmith about this:

Is it easily possible to change heroic strike playlist modifiers every week?
There is a reddit thread about it and man would that make things a bit more interesting than just fresh troops all day.

shermas

Villany is legit... I was playing against some sniper scrubs, but I was able to out snipe them across the map using that thing. Hits pretty hard.

Buffs on IB at the end of the week are so great. A daily (125 rep, I think) just gave me 600 something. Toon buff, emblem and shader, too. I don't even have an IB armor piece for my 3rd guy.

These shadowshot exploited need to be permanently banned from Crucible. Two games in a row where there team was losing by 5,000 then three of them start cheating and they win.

Full right?

Robdraggoo
Sockeyjockey
Seanders89
WHOAguitarninja
captscience
Dhruvasaurus

If anybody is just doing it to help out I could hop in there, I just unlocked the Road to King's Fall quest so I need to do Warpriest, Daughter's and Oryx for the 310 Artifact. I can do it some other time today or tomorrow, not a big deal if you all are ready to roll.

colinp

Banned
IB 5. Yay! And ugh. Think I need to take a break from Destiny for a bit.

The sidearm and legs dropped for me. Had to buy the armband and Nirwen.

But damn is Nirwen's an AWESOME gun. Soooooooo fun! Head shots all day long. Crazy.

todd360

IB 5. Yay! And ugh. Think I need to take a break from Destiny for a bit.

The sidearm and legs dropped for me. Had to buy the armband and Nirwen.

But damn is Nirwen's an AWESOME gun. Soooooooo fun! Head shots all day long. Crazy.

I bought everything. Goodbye sweet marks.

I had a bond drop, but it didn't have intellect so I bought one.

colinp

Banned
I bought everything. Goodbye sweet marks.

I had a bond drop, but it didn't have intellect so I bought one.

Yeah I feel like I got pretty lucky. Hilarious (because after everything I can't help but laugh at what Bungie says) that Bungie said playing would be the primary way to get drops.

I think I'm giving up on PVP for now. It's a massively frustrating experience in an otherwise amazing game.

... God damn it I can already tell I won't follow my own convictions on this one. The game has a hold on me.

These shadowshot glitchers are ridiculous. Should have won three games in a row only to be ruined by shadowshot glitchers producing loads of orbs and giving the other team infinite hammers.

These guys need to be banned from Crucible permanently.

Mupod

These shadowshot glitchers are ridiculous. Should have won three games in a row only to be ruined by shadowshot glitchers producing loads of orbs and giving the other team infinite hammers.

These guys need to be banned from Crucible permanently.

They should make it so that for everyone who abused the glitch, whenever they try to use a super in PVP their character just does a shrug emote instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom