• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was especially bad in the daily rumble playlist yesterday.

I lost my daily rumble match by 75 points yesterday to some lame-ass cheating with shadowshot. I mean, seriously, cheating in Daily Rumble? That's pathetic.

This glitch is so obnoxious, worst cheat yet in Crucible. The fix can't come soon enough.

CoO really should have been placed in the first area of the Dreadnaught so everyone who patrols immediately lands there instead of going off the the side and loading into an empty area. It can be pretty fun when there's people there.

deoee

CoO really should have been placed in the first area of the Dreadnaught so everyone who patrols immediately lands there instead of going off the the side and loading into an empty area. It can be pretty fun when there's people there.

Jup... it's really frustrating right now :/ No ones around.

MrDaravon

God can I just pay Silver for IB rank or something? Between shadowshot exploiting, lag, and completely incompotent teammates I want to throw my controller out the window.

MrDaravon

Why don't you join a train?

I have no game audio or mic right now, would drag a team down.

Also I'm gonna be 100% honest, I've been on two different GAF trains this weekend where we had multiple people that were legitimately so awful that the rest of us couldn't carry it. For real. Literally having more success with randoms with no game audio lol.

deoee

I'm farming the Shrine of Oryx sometimes.

And everytime I'm there I ask myself:

How did the Hive build this and what the fuck is this thing?
There's cables going everywhere, shit is pulsating and moving, a big black balls spinns like crazy

After gathering data on the Hakke handcannon in the Crucible for the Gunsmith, I can confirm this weapon is garbage and should not need further testing.

I didn't think it was bad when endive else was using it bit surrounded by actual weapons lmao

God can I just pay Silver for IB rank or something? Between shadowshot exploiting, lag, and completely incompotent teammates I want to throw my controller out the window.

Oh god

Fwiw I turned in one Weekly IB bounty today on my third character (other two were already rank 5) and I got 2,793 rep from the 525 rep bounty. I had the emblem, shader and class item equipped as well.

So the three weekly bounties would get you from rank 0 to nearly rank 4.5, easily hit 5 with the daily bounties. That said I'm sick of IB and won't be stepping foot in there again. All the cheaters and lag were out in full force last night, bleh. Can't stand 6v6 even under good conditions.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I'm farming the Shrine of Oryx sometimes.

And everytime I'm there I ask myself:

How did the Hive build this and what the fuck is this thing?
There's cables going everywhere, shit is pulsating and moving, a big black balls spinns like crazy

It came from the moon.

You know, I will never understand why they couldn't update all purple armour to be infused?

It still requires you get the armour rating piece through grinding. It jsut means there's so few aesthetic options when you get all purple gear.

All of the Crucible gear has horrific decals on it, that shaders just don't hide. Same goes for the majority of the Faction gear, the bits that are passable, I am wearing. And then there's only 2 Vanguard sets.

Why not just make all the purple gear upgradeable? I'd had loved to have stayed with my original look from year 1, and I'd happily spend more Legendary points on it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

Also I'm gonna be 100% honest, I've been on two different GAF trains this weekend where we had multiple people that were legitimately so awful that the rest of us couldn't carry it. For real. Literally having more success with randoms with no game audio lol.

I've been playing with gaffers and win rate is anywhere from 96-99%.

Going to start a train in about an hour or so.

Klyka

Banned
I hope some people will play IB with me today ause I still want to finish the couple bounties I have to at least get to rank 3

Trakan

You know, I will never understand why they couldn't update all purple armour to be infused?

It still requires you get the armour rating piece through grinding. It jsut means there's so few aesthetic options when you get all purple gear.

All of the Crucible gear has horrific decals on it, that shaders just don't hide. Same goes for the majority of the Faction gear, the bits that are passable, I am wearing. And then there's only 2 Vanguard sets.

Why not just make all the purple gear upgradeable? I'd had loved to have stayed with my original look from year 1, and I'd happily spend more Legendary points on it.

Well, one reason is that the VOG armor says "more ammo for special weapons" and now you only can carry more for one type of weapon. They really should have went back and reworked them though. There's no reason every legendary piece shouldn't be infusable. Make the upgrade materials a raid drop or something equivalent for older gear so you can't just take it straight in to Year 2.

Klyka

Banned

I swear man, you are like one of THE most negative people in this thread yet whenever we played together you seemed like a super positive guy.

Such a weird disparity.

Afrocious

Fwiw I turned in one Weekly IB bounty today on my third character (other two were already rank 5) and I got 2,793 rep from the 525 rep bounty. I had the emblem, shader and class item equipped as well.

So the three weekly bounties would get you from rank 0 to nearly rank 4.5, easily hit 5 with the daily bounties. That said I'm sick of IB and won't be stepping foot in there again. All the cheaters and lag were out in full force last night, bleh. Can't stand 6v6 even under good conditions.

So Drizz, you're saying since I'm Rank 2, I can turn in my weeklies and get to 5 today?

chewydogg

Anyone need Fear's Embrace for the Touch of Malice quest?

I'm going to start now, jump in if you need it of just want to help.

PSN AdamKoy

p.s. Is it even soloable?

MrDaravon

This is my first character. The PvP in this game is a fucking shitshow, I don't enjoy it I just want the pulse rifle. I'm in a game right now just idling because my team is actively not even trying to capture territories, I'm just going to start watching Netflix on the side. I'll eventually win a game with 5 medallions which should probably get me close to 4 (I'm about 3.25 right now), then I'll turn in the dailies and hopefully hit 4, then the three weeklies will hopefully get me to 5 or super close.

I swear man, you are like one of THE most negative people in this thread yet whenever we played together you seemed like a super positive guy.

Such a weird disparity.

I don't think we've played this IB, but I'm not going to actively shit on people I'm playing with in-game lol.

Also 95% of my negativity with this game is PvP focused. I want more than anything for Bungie to completely separate PvP and PvE, it would be better for both sides then I'd never have to worry about it again.

Because the old perks were op. The heavy weapons ammo specifically. Notice how that got nerfed?

Well, one reason is that the VOG armor says "more ammo for special weapons" and now you only can carry more for one type of weapon. They really should have went back and reworked them though. There's no reason every legendary piece shouldn't be infusable. Make the upgrade materials a raid drop or something equivalent for older gear so you can't just take it straight in to Year 2.

This is how I feel. Even if it's not as simple balance-wise to just make the purple's upgradeable as I thought.

The amount of effort that went into TTK, there SHOULD have been a way for all the assets they've made to remain relevant. It's absolutely insane. Literally there are so many armour assets being completely wasted, because they're irrelevant due to being Year 1/DLC 1/DLC 2.

Decoding a purple gear item, I know it'll be one of 4 things, how stupid is that? Hardly exciting.

Because the old perks were op. The heavy weapons ammo specifically. Notice how that got nerfed?

Haha, I do. I noticed how fucking primary ammo drop (versus how much you need to use to take down enemies) got nerfed too! But I also noticed they introduced ridiculous OP supers. They have huge inconsistencies when it comes to testing balance, I don't feel like the purple perks from year 1 matter as much as the new Supers. Or the swords for example.

Klyka

Banned
This is my first character. The PvP in this game is a fucking shitshow, I don't enjoy it I just want the pulse rifle. I'm in a game right now just idling because my team is actively not even trying to capture territories, I'm just going to start watching Netflix on the side. I'll eventually win a game with 5 medallions which should probably get me close to 4 (I'm about 3.25 right now), then I'll turn in the dailies and hopefully hit 4, then the three weeklies will hopefully get me to 5 or super close.

I don't think we've played this IB, but I'm not going to actively shit on people I'm playing with in-game lol.

Also 95% of my negativity with this game is PvP focused. I want more than anything for Bungie to completely separate PvP and PvE, it would be better for both sides then I'd never have to worry about it again.

Why do you want a PvP pulse rifle if you hate PvP? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom