• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amneisac

If there's anyone on PS4 in the same awkward level 40 but pre-260 area as I am, feel free to add Holygopher for some Vanguard fireteams or hard missions or whatever.

NM Titan armor + NM shader...HNG.

Titan mains. Do you even use your grenades as a Sunbreaker? I kind of want the full NM set with the Immolation Fists. I do roll PR and shotgun most of the time. I'm an ok sniper at best.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Getting legendary engrams just doesn't feel as exciting anymore because the number of things it could be are things you already see in vendors. The selection is beyond limited. They are basically free marks.

And my proudest moment from a day ago.

gghjh.gif

Is there any reason to pick up the IB boots now? Will they be attainable from subsequent Banners?

Kinda wanna compete the set but I don't care that much

MrDaravon

I had no idea there was an Omnigul specific weapon, I thought there was just the Bond (?) o_O

It's a good gun in general.

I, too, agree that there should be better separation between pve and pvp in this game. It's better than what it was Pre 2.0, however.

This, I still haven't found a decent non-exotic primary on any of my characters outside of all of them having a Hung Jury. Plus the feeling of missing out a good weapon even if it's something that's mostly PvP focused, but that's mostly on me for hating myself :(

I've been playing with gaffers and win rate is anywhere from 96-99%.

Going to start a train in about an hour or so.

Yeah we had a good train going on earlier, won most matches.
I will join you if thats ok, my brother might be down too, he is skilled but just a lurker here on GAF.

NM Titan armor + NM shader...HNG.

Titan mains. Do you even use your grenades as a Sunbreaker? I kind of want the full NM set with the Immolation Fists. I do roll PR and shotgun most of the time. I'm an ok sniper at best.

I really like the NM Titan set, aside from the decals again. Thankfully in Chatterwhite it doesn't show up. I have the arms just for the furry shoulder. Would have the chest too, but I've got Crest of Alpha Lupi.

Until I get full IB gear, I'll have to rock this look.

Getting legendary engrams just doesn't feel as exciting anymore because the number of things it could be are things you already see in vendors. The selection is beyond limited. They are basically free marks.

gghjh.gif

Haha, had to google how you get that medal! Also, I entirely agree. Purple drops are as exciting as blues to me, they're pointless tbh.

Man. I really want that Pulse Rifle that drops from Omnigul. It's a legendary Bad JuJu basically with max stability.
Hawksaw is a legendary bad juju, same ROF and Impact.

Grasp of Malok is the same archetype as Praedyth's Timepiece and has a 0.80 second TTK if you can land all nine rounds to the head (or with fewer crits if you have headseeker I think)

gghjh.gif
Ugh...you shot an aborted alien. Nasty!

Falifax

Can you not connect? Like, having problems getting in?

Say it's so, so I'm not crazy that I was having huge issues last night

Whole PSN was acting up, no friends list, store didn't work and couldn't connect to Destiny. Seems like it was a small outage across Europe.

So I am currently a little more then halfway through rank 2 any chance I can hit 5 by Monday night? My dad came to town by surprise and I haven't gotten to play much.

Whole PSN was acting up, no friends list, store didn't work and couldn't connect to Destiny. Seems like it was a small outage across Europe.

I'm not crazy! That happened to me yesterday, I live in the US. I could see my friendslist/store, but I couldn't connect to Destiny, then my friends list would disappear, I could see chat parties but then i couldn't see chat parties...

Shito

I decided I didn't find that wolf cloak good looking enough to have to deal with IB this week...
In other news, I did a PoE 28 yesterday to at least use one of my 5 keys, so I could get more doing Petra's bounties, and I was matched with a team of two blueberries who would NEVER move from the entry of the arenas. I had to dismantle all the mines, kill the VIPs and so on, while they were just shooting the enemies that would come by them, and sometimes die... Some people in this game leave me clueless...

Truant

I've seen a lot of how-to's on the new raid. Could I skip the "Newbie" raid and go straight with a seasoned group? I don't want to hold anyone back, but I know how the mechanics of all bosses work. I just want my touch of Malice. LL 296.

I've seen a lot of how-to's on the new raid. Could I skip the "Newbie" raid and go straight with a seasoned group? I don't want to hold anyone back, but I know how the mechanics of all bosses work. I just want my touch of Malice. LL 296.

Yeah just mention to the group that you are new. Most of the time I, at least myself, dont care just mention it you know?

Falifax

I'm not crazy! That happened to me yesterday, I live in the US. I could see my friendslist/store, but I couldn't connect to Destiny, then my friends list would disappear, I could see chat parties but then i couldn't see chat parties...

I could see people from the main dashboard but the whole list refused to load up and then it straight up told me PSN is having issues at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom