• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon

Hey if you have the wolf cloak, check it out on bungie.net - they're having just as many rendering issues as always lol
HWA0ZT6.png

neoism

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

so sony is trying to fuck me i usd a year playstation plus card in mid decemebr last year and i get on my ps4 just now and i fucking dont have plus anymor...

what the fuuuuuuuuu

im fuckng pissssed...
<:/

Jabronium

For some reason I decided to try 3oC on some strikes again today. Chest engram, chest engram...primary!

I shouldn't have been surprised that it was, like all the others I've found, a Monte Carlo.

Klyka

Banned
what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

so sony is tripying to fuck me i usd a year playstation plus card in mid decemebr last year and i get on my ps4 just now and i fucking dont have plus anymor...

what the fuuuuuuuuu

im fuckng pissssed...
<:/

have you checked your account info to see how long your membership should have lasted and when it started?

Ughh last calcified fragments I need are 1 from CoO tier 2, a charged Agonarch Rune which I dont have and the one only available from The sunless cell nightfall :/

edit: wait the Sunless Cell nightfall fragment is XLVI and it says I have it already..I need another Tier 3 CoO which I can do this coming week.

Strider

Most of my IB losses with gaf go like this...

1. Winning game
2. Enemy realizes they are losing
3. They start shadowshot glitching

:/

Which one in the sunless cell do you need?
I was following this youtube guide and cross checking Destiny Calcified Fragments Tracker. Only 3 I am missing now after I double checked are XL from CoO Tier 2, XXXVI charged Agonarch Rune and XLIX from CoO Tier 3. Already got the fragment from min-Scrota.

You can join someone with a charged Agonarch Rune to fully charge yours.
Dont have one now :/

I might as well wait Tuesday when there is a new CoO Tier 3 and do both the CoO Tier 2 + 3 at the same time.

Thanks again to everyone who joined in on the raid last night, especially the more experienced guys that taught us the particular encounter mechanics.

Not a bad haul for my first completion. 310 chest and handcannon.

Ranking up my third character now. So far I got a hunter cloak, a sidearm, and I just had a Nirwen's Mercy drop with Feeding Frenzy/Life Support/Lightweight-Injection Mold-Braced Frame.

I already bought the pulse and sidearm from Shaxx anyway because I wanted the perks he has, but so far my drops haven't been terrible. It doesn't have enough drops to choose the roll so I'd like to see more drops though.

LTWood12

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. With each raid I do I somehow get worse at platforming. It's honestly embarrassing as someone whose always felt pretty good at that side of the game.

SkylineRKR

That's rad, I didn't even know there was a new ship, haven't seen that drop. Speaking of which, didn't Bungie say that playing IB was going to be the primary source of drops, which made the gear costing Marks from Saladin make sense? Because that definitely hasn't been the case for me lol.

To be honest its been rather good to me after all. Last IB I only got 1 weapon and before that I got nothing. Now I got the cloak and Boots. And I didn't play that much, perhaps 6 games a day until yesterday.

phen0m24

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. With each raid I do I somehow get worse at platforming. It's honestly embarrassing as someone whose always felt pretty good at that side of the game.

That was me the other night, LT. Having gotten used to the warlock's float - which is great for the platforms - I was having a rough time with my hunter.

At least you can always feel better at computers than T44.

snicker

X-Frame

Wow. All I've gotten are the class items :/

I'm also rarely seeing any drops for other people. Saw maybe 2 ships, and 2 side-arms this entire time. No boots or the Pulse drop at all for anyone.

First game after reaching 5 gave me the boots... that I just bought.... after reaching rank 5...

That is why I am going to keep playing and see how many drops I can get until tomorrow night. If I don't get a good dropped version of the ones for sale then I'll just get them as a last resort before Shaxx leaves.

GutZ31

No, just put some damage on them using a shotgun then kill.

Incorrect. My final shots on them weren't with the shotgun.

Ok.
I keep getting these weird conflicting reports.
Personally I just made sure to kill them with shotty, but I also hear people doing it with mostly shotty damage, then finishing with other weapon/ability.

I would at least make sure to do a good amount of damage with shotty to be sure it has registered.

Ok.
I keep getting these weird conflicting reports.
Personally I just made sure to kill them with shotty, but I also hear people doing it with mostly shotty damage, then finishing with other weapon/ability.

I would at least make sure to do a good amount of damage with shotty to be sure it has registered.
When I did it, someone else on team without strike killed them with shotgun and it counted. It's definitely a headache figuring out what counts or doesn't count.

Strider

Good day of IB. Still havent gotten a drop yet though.

Only thing I really want is the pulse. Need to see if it lives up to the hype... I could really use a good legendary primary for PvP.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I remember you from IB yesterday. Me and my 3 friends have done it several times, we'll carry ya through =)

Yes, if our last guy doesn't make it I'll keep you as a spare.

Sounds good!

GlamFM

Banned
I'm also rarely seeing any drops for other people. Saw maybe 2 ships, and 2 side-arms this entire time. No boots or the Pulse drop at all for anyone.

That is why I am going to keep playing and see how many drops I can get until tomorrow night. If I don't get a good dropped version of the ones for sale then I'll just get them as a last resort before Shaxx leaves.

I don´t care, the rolls on the vendor stuff are really good and by the next time Banner will come around I´ll be at the marks-cap again for sure.

BTW - when is the next Iron Banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom