• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exotic armor piece do stormcaller users here wear for pvp?
As far as I can tell, only the Impossible Machines are stormcaller specific. But I don't find those necessary for pvp.
It's sad how there's only about 1or 2 exotic pieces for the new subclasses.

SkylineRKR

Hunter's need an exotic that gives an extra quiver shot.

images

Jinjo

Clearly increased IB drop rates are a lie. I got more IB guns as a random drop when we were still playing TDB. Auto rifles for days on end. Had like 4 by the end of one IB.

Wondering what Warlock exploit somebody will find now. Each class gets their turn.

just kidding nobody plays warlock
Warlocks had the free-res glitch in vanilla Destiny.

X-Frame

Anyone buy a Competitive Ghost Shell from Shaxx?

I picked the Int / Disc one where I gain additional glimmer when killing Warlocks. How much more glimmer does it give?

SkylineRKR

I picked the Int / Disc one where I gain additional glimmer when killing Warlocks. How much more glimmer does it give?

I have it on because I need Relic Iron, but tbh I have forgot how much you'll get though I did grind IB to max level. I think its 20 glimmer or so?

Hunter's need an exotic that gives an extra quiver shot.
I would like an exotic that adds 5-7 seconds of extra roam time after firing the first shot from Quiver. I find it kind of hard to find 3 people to use quiver on quickly.

I get 10 glimmer for every warlock I kill with it.

X-Frame

I have it on because I need Relic Iron, but tbh I have forgot how much you'll get though I did grind IB to max level. I think its 20 glimmer or so?

Just found a post on Reddit actually, apparently it's 10 glimmer per kill & assist on that class. Surprised about the assist part.

God damn this session today.

Mind dropped 298 Mark of undying
Infusing engram loot from the morning got me
297 IB Sidearm
295 IB mark
I'm about 800 to rank 5 and still have a daily IB bounty to go.

This is truly the best game I've ever played.

Paertan

Anyone wanna help me with boss on Fears Embrace? Its close but cant take him alone.
I am at the boss so it will be quick.

PS4: Paertan

GutZ31

Thanks for the help. That was way harder than I thought it would be.
It was easiest with just us 3 doing everything.

The randoms just could not pick roles on the fly.

Edit: with all the raid lite mechanics Bungie has put into strikes and CoO, I can't believe people actually want match made raids.

daedalius

Bought juju so I would have a decent pulse for IB, realized I spent all my marks and probably won't have enough for any of the IB gear.

This might not be a bad thing.

Bought juju so I would have a decent pulse for IB, realized I spent all my marks and probably won't have enough for any of the IB gear.

This might not be a bad thing.

You'll get 75 marks from the 3 Weekly IB bounties so that puts you back in a good place if you haven't completed/turned those in yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom