• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pulse rifle

The raid loot is really starting to piss me off, my Titan still only has the chestpiece (307) Golgoroth dropped another at 302 then 20 shards gave me 2 shards and another chest at 300
I don't know if I'll be running more crotas end for red death, the ib pulse is really good, I'll buy an exotic primary y1 when Xur sells them

Trakan

imgue1K.gif

the210

I've had two IB pulse drops one with outlaw and glass half full and one with partial refund and glass half full. should I keep them or by the vendor version?

Btw guys, will current Iron Banner stuff be available for purchase next time IB comes back? Or we'll have to rely on lucky drops?
If they follow previous patterns at least one of the weapons will be replaced with a new one. I'd guess they'd still sell either boots or cloak and the other one will be a RNG drop, and its spot will be taken by a chest or arms or head.
Hey GAF, what are the best legendary heavies for PVE?
Raid MG is a beast. Otherwise ruin wake.

I've had two IB pulse drops one with outlaw and glass half full and one with partial refund and glass half full. should I keep them or by the vendor version?
Did you get braced frame or another perk that maxes the stability? Braced frame is super good on this gun I think and the vendor drop gives you a choice of perfect balance and braced frame.

SkylineRKR

I used Ruin Wake in the Raid and my first drop was the Raid MG so I used that from there. These 2 are the best.

I would trade my vendor for an outlaw + GHF. I could easily equip Knucklehead anyway.

But it does depend on Braced Frame.

Needs some pills for this headache so far the IB experience for solo is a awful experience.

Bungie needs to ask Blizzard about how PVP works without touching PVE

Saint9806

I wasn't a Pulse Rifle kinda guy until using Nirwen's Mercy this morning. Such a beast of a gun. Used some motes to level it up in IB and had my best run all week. So glad I didn't wait for it to drop and just dropped the legendary marks on it. Seems like only a couple guns were able to go head to head with me in IB. Red Death, The Last Word, and Hawkmoon were the only guns I remember getting me on more than one occasion in head to head battles.

LifEndz

Needs some pills for this headache so far the IB experience for solo is a awful experience.

Bungie needs to ask Blizzard about how PVP works without touching PVE

Yeah...it's really bad, and all I'm looking for are the boots. Don't really care about winning or losing as I'm rank 5, but good lord is it unplayable when running solo.

rc213

I feel like Sunbros just need to get the shield removed and then just copy the Gunslinger. Same timer on the super and lower it to 3-4 hammers max. Perfect
Drop the timer on the Warlock super too.

Right now most of the time I'll get 3-4 direct shots and still have 3-4 hammers which i just hurl in the direction the radar tells me the enemy is, I'll get lucky every other time with hits.

E92 M3

The Warlock bond for IB is so stinking cool. I think one of the best in the game. Also, if the IB emblem was any other color except brown, it would have been awesome too.

the210

Did you get braced frame or another perk that maxes the stability? Braced frame is super good on this gun I think and the vendor drop gives you a choice of perfect balance and braced frame.

The one with partial refund has perfect balance the other one has injection mold light weight and feather mag

CE-33992-6? I got booted from PSN earlier and haven't been able to get back on since. Ugh.

They're website makes it feel like everything is running perfectly.

I had CE-33986-9, nw31374-8...I'm sure I got your error here or there, but it was just giving a bunch of errors.

Zoba with the betrayal thread.
kappa

I hate having stuff time locked :\

Yeah. I dislike time locked stuff too. I understand why they do it, but it's just stupid.

...Then again if you power through all the content in a week, you get posts saying that the end game sucks and there's nothing to do in the end game.

I feel like Sunbros just need to get the shield removed and then just copy the Gunslinger. Same timer on the super and lower it to 3-4 hammers max. Perfect
Drop the timer on the Warlock super too.

Right now most of the time I'll get 3-4 direct shots and still have 3-4 hammers which i just hurl in the direction the radar tells me the enemy is, I'll get lucky every other time with hits.

Hammers need to use more super energy and range on the proximity detonation of the hammers needs to be reduced along with the blast radius. You shouldn't be able to run across the entire map with a super killing people along the way. Do those things and I think SB will be much more balanced. The shield they get is overstated in its effectiveness. I kill SBs and get killed out of my super all the time. It seems like their shield is stronger than it is because most of the time when people hear their super go off they run and nobody is shooting them. Cause I promise if you shoot them, they will die.

The Warlock bond for IB is so stinking cool. I think one of the best in the game. Also, if the IB emblem was any other color except brown, it would have been awesome too.
It's definitely cool, but Warlocks altogether definitely have the dumbest class item. Just a tiny thing that wraps around arm....I'd like something a bit larger.

Any IB trains going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom