• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keakster

I just handed in the frame from Oryx then straight after the 50 Hadium Flakes and other bits required. The only bit left I need to do is kill Mar-Zik the Wizard at Phobos but no quest is showing.

How many fragments do you have? You need 45 for that step to show. It may be something that won't show up until after the daily reset, that happened for me with another quest.

Brannon

Is PSN glitching for anybody else? I'm on DestinyLFG and every name I try to search comes up as 0 results, and I can only get people with mutual friends.

RedFury

Sidearms are just not utilized as they should have. They claim the special slot, which makes them useless per default. No one is going to sacrifice a Sniper or Shotgun when shit gets real. They also have a lot of recoil and the reload takes too long.

Sidearms can work if they're an additional special, by sacrificing something else (mobility perhaps, or fuck knows what). They should be there to save you from clutch situations where you need close range firepower instead of your sniper. Quickdraw should be a feature by default.

But honestly I don't know what the point of sidearms was. When they were introduced I was like 'why should I sacrifice my shotgun or sniper for this?'.
Yeah I think something needs to be done to them, but I am enjoying my IB sidearm. I've gone on kill streaks with that little monster. I use it just outside of shotgun range and pelt them with shots till they drop. Hot swap is actually really good on it. My recommendation is that they had the innate perks quick draw, snap shot, and Icarus. Make them highly mobile fire arms. Jump and juke while shooting vs shotgunners and FR users, that's how I've been using it quite effectively. Keeping the ideal distance is key. I think damage wise they're ok if you give them those 3 perks.
Edit: that's my pvp recommendations, in PvE however they need a serious damage buff...they blow hard

Gaf. I have finally gotten T to start posting. He's a lot better at the game than me, so you should probably raid with him tonight.

Agreed; everyone should raid with T-44. The dudes a beast. Fo' real.

edit: it occurs to me that my statement could be taken wrong; LT is also beast at the raid :p

Dunkelgrau

468px-Vlcsnap-2014-10-09-08h57m02s232.png

Guys, I am playing "House of wolves" at the moment. After I used the "elevator" on the picture above, I have to jump across some platforms. This seems to be impossible. What am I doing wrong?

shem935

Banned
]blacky[;182114099 said:
468px-Vlcsnap-2014-10-09-08h57m02s232.png

Guys, I am playing "House of wolves" at the moment. After I used the "elevator" on the picture above, I have to jump across some platforms. This seems to be impossible. What am I doing wrong?

Should just spawn platforms in order. Look around and make sure you aren't missing one to your left or right.

EL CUCO

Hit the 200 mark cap. What to buy?

Leaning towards Y2 You know I'm Bad Juju. Any underrated legendary weapons in the vendors?

I pretty much have all the notable ones like 1000 yard sale, Hung low Jury, Apple of iDiscord, Hawkiansaw...etc. I know the Vanguard Scout is pretty good. Anything else worth checking out?

shem935

Banned
]blacky[;182114489 said:
Is it possible that I have missed a "jump-perk"?

Nope you shouldn't have. Even a basic double jump should be fine for that quest. I can help you out if you want? Shem0275 if you want to invite me.

Trakan

I'm not sure what happened, but my connection to Destiny has been terrible for the past couple days. I've never had connection issues, even going back to launch. Since yesterday though, I am 1-barring all the time. I checked everything. My internet connection, router, modem, are all fine. My internet speeds are 30 down, 5 up. I don't get it. Super frustrating.

todd360

I'm not sure what happened, but my connection to Destiny has been terrible for the past couple days. I've never had connection issues, even going back to launch. Since yesterday though, I am 1-barring all the time. I checked everything. My internet connection, router, modem, are all fine. My internet speeds are 30 down, 5 up. I don't get it. Super frustrating.

Your *insert person here* is using all teh bandwidth in secret.

BokehKing

Banned
So.....that moment when you realize that Morgan from the Walking Dead is the voice of Lord Shax....

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DRCPhLP.jpg[/img]

Arrrammis

A bit off topic, but what's everyone's second favorite (obviously Destiny is the best) game to play right now? The last game I played and enjoyed besides Destiny was Bloodborne, not sure where to go now for a change of pace.

Also, so that this isn't a complete off-topic post, here's "The Legend Himself" 2-manning Oryx earlier today, for those who missed it. http://www.twitch.tv/commandercuesta/v/21225992

A bit off topic, but what's everyone's second favorite (obviously Destiny is the best) game to play right now? The last game I played and enjoyed besides Destiny was Bloodborne, not sure where to go now for a change of pace.

Also, so that this isn't a complete off-topic post, here's "The Legend Himself" 2-manning Oryx earlier today, for those who missed it. http://www.twitch.tv/commandercuesta/v/21225992

Witcher 3 breh. Best RPG of the last decade.

Bloodborne is the best action RPG in a long time as well.

VinFTW

Does anybody wanna do the raid tomorrow on ps4?

Been trying to get it done forever now.

I've done the first 3 bosses, just haven't had time.

I'm in EST time zone and play a 294 sun walker Titan.

Let me know!

Psn id: vinftw22

LiK

Let me know!

Go Defender and use WoL.

loki 16

Let me know!

At what time?

Strider

There were so many great games this year no one should have trouble finding something relatively new to hold them over for a bit.

Second year in a row I've played a lot of destiny but it won't crack my top 10.

Bit weird really

LiK

There were so many great games this year no one should have trouble finding something relatively new to hold them over for a bit.

Second year in a row I've played a lot of destiny but it won't crack my top 10.

Bit weird really

Destiny is my mobile game on consoles. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom