• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daedalius

Gave hawkmoon another shot in pvp... It's actually not bad, but you definitely have to pace your shots a bit. Firing at full speed definitely introduces some shitty bloom or something that makes it pretty ineffective outside of close range.

I feel like you definitely have to try to aim more than with pulses and stuff, at least at mid range.

Hand cannons are my preference so I will continue to experiment with it.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Sitting at 296 right now. Is the raid the only way now for me to get beyond the 300 mark?

I have some exotic engrams waiting for me, but I don't want to decrypt till 300.

Deku Tree

Sitting at 296 right now. Is the raid the only way now for me to get beyond the 300 mark?

I have some exotic engrams waiting for me, but I don't want to decrypt till 300.

Nothing in the game requires or benefits from anything higher than a 300 mark if you don't want to raid.

An interesting write up for potential Darkness based subclasses, though they are a bit on the OP side and the jump swaps make no sense.

I've probably said this before, but I can see us being given the choice to side with the Deep one day and introducing Darkness based subclasses would add so much depth to Destiny. It also gives Bungie an avenue to continue adding more subclasses to the game instead of us being stuck with the 9 subclasses we currently have for the rest of Destiny's lifespan.

Inb4 Dark Warlocks being broken as shit

The Problem with Darkness based subclasses is that it would require a reworking of the story of the previous PvE content as well as creating a disconnect with the "come across another guardian in a public space" scenario as siding with "Deep" would put that Guardian at odds with any other Guardians who hadn't.

It's far more likely that if Bungie were to add more subclasses, they would simply be alternate specs under the current elements. They could potentially add more elements but that would take a pretty big investment so I don't see that quite as likely as just adding a second tree of perks/abilities to the current elements.

Can anybody help my nephew and I defeat Oryx? I've finished it before and he knows what to do, but we can't seem to get a decent group going lol.

Message me. Psn PaulKersey.

BraXzy

Can anyone on Xbox One help me out with a quick quest? Being a pain in the ass on solo. Literally take 2 mins.

You still need help with this? I'll be on at quarter to if you're still after a helping hand.

I'm pretty sure the raid is required at this point to get past 300. You need to complete it for ToM, and obviously for 300+ armour and weps.

Don't forget to finish each Taken War quest line BTW. Finishing that and doing the raid nets you a guaranteed 310 artifact for your class which can give a nice boost.

I'll definitely do a raid run with you Tuesday if you're up for it :)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
You still need help with this? I'll be on at quarter to if you're still after a helping hand.

I'm pretty sure the raid is required at this point to get past 300. You need to complete it for ToM, and obviously for 300+ armour and weps.

I'll definitely do a raid run with you Tuesday if you're up for it :)

Sure thing! Not sure when I'll have time, but I'm down.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just played through To The Moon
ijbJO7J.jpg

:')

PSN playing up. Search function is only searching existing friends and mutuals.

Just came to post this, from Reddit

PSN changed their privacy settings just today. You can't be found in a search (thus when LFG) unless you opt in to the search. Found this out looking for raiders. Couldn't find anyone listed on DestinyLFG so I went to privacy settings to see if something changed and found this new setting.

You go to Account Management/Privacy Settings/Connecting with Friends and change search to Anyone

ll_J0N_ll

PSN changed their privacy settings just today. You can't be found in a search (thus when LFG) unless you opt in to the search. Found this out looking for raiders. Couldn't find anyone listed on DestinyLFG so I went to privacy settings to see if something changed and found this new setting.

You go to Account Management/Privacy Settings/Connecting with Friends and change search to Anyone

Good post. Thanks

That setting affects who can find you using real name searches.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is that the 16-bit Rpg styled indie from a few years ago? Remember people really digging that.
yup. very happysad game. incredibly well done
You up for a raid tonight? T is trying to get a group together.
i'm reallllllllllllllly sick, I keep feeling like playing but all I can do at the moment is pace around my apartment while occasionally stopping at my keyboard, and fall into bed every few hours :(

if I get online later though I will msg you if still looking for help

FeD.nL

I got to 302 before doing my first raid. Granted I did use the 310 spindle on another sniper.

yup. very happysad game. incredibly well done

i'm reallllllllllllllly sick, I keep feeling like playing but all I can do at the moment is pace around my apartment while occasionally stopping at my keyboard, and fall into bed every few hours :(

if I get online later though I will msg you if still looking for help

I recommend laying on the couch and wztch either the stand, beatles anthology, or lotr trilogy while drifting in and out of sleep. My favorite thing to do while sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom