• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone

Why am I not finding people on PSN? When I search for someone's ID that I don't have added, it doesn't find him
Just came to post this, from Reddit

PSN changed their privacy settings just today. You can't be found in a search (thus when LFG) unless you opt in to the search. Found this out looking for raiders. Couldn't find anyone listed on DestinyLFG so I went to privacy settings to see if something changed and found this new setting.

You go to Account Management/Privacy Settings/Connecting with Friends and change search to Anyone

Mindlog

I don't understand. I used to hate slow firing high impact scout rifles yet Jade Rabbit might be my favorite weapon when my super isn't charged.

Lnkn52

I hate the jumping areas in the raid. They are just pointless filler imo.

Watch them change where the platforms spawn in HM.
I don't think they are that bad. The first time around it gives a sensation of exploration/journey. I think the part with the orbs in the beginning should be cut down by half.

Deku Tree

I don't think they are that bad. The first time around it gives a sensation of exploration/journey. I think the part with the orbs in the beginning should be cut down by half.

Yeah orbs part is too long.

We could speed it up by having one player on each side go to the next orb spawn before it appears.

Vertigo is a garbage map to begin with, but now players have figured out how to get on top of the map, where you can quickly move to oversee all three check points with shit tons of cover. Team just had two hunters up there the entire match shadow shot glitching. It was a joke. Glitches aside, two years in, the state of PvP in this game is embarrassing for a company that essentially introduce PVP to multiple generations of gamers.

Lnkn52

Vertigo is a garbage map to begin with, but now players have figured out how to get on top of the map, where you can quickly move to oversee all three check points with shit tons of cover. Team just had two hunters up there the entire match shadow shot glitching. It was a joke. Glitches aside, two years in, the state of PvP in this game is embarrassing for a company that essentially introduce PVP to multiple generations of gamers.
I don't understand how that is fun.

OkayRene

Do you have to do the Subclass quests in a certain order? I have the Striker quest active but I want to do the Sunbreaker one instead. Not sure how to start this?

X-Frame

Fuck it, I'll just buy the damn boots Bungie.

How long do they expect me to play until I actually get loot drops? Is it 1 every 20 games? 1 every 100?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Do you have to do the Subclass quests in a certain order? I have the Striker quest active but I want to do the Sunbreaker one instead. Not sure how to start this?

Striker > Defender > Sunbreaker if im not mistaken

Same for all classes that its in a specific order.

FyreWulff

Why did Bungie dump dual wielding after Halo 2?

They outlined it in one of their vidocs. They didn't like how it changed the gameplay.

It was in Halo 3 but so barely used that a lot of people forgot you can dual in Halo 3.

It also fucked with balancing guns that could be dualed.

edit: i believe the quote was "people stopped meleeing and grenading because you can't do either of those dual wielding"

BokehKing

Banned
Why did Bungie dump dual wielding after Halo 2?
Probably because dual wielding would melt people and they wouldn't know how to nerf it...

Wait actually they do know how, they did it to the side arms, reduce the amount of ammo it can hold by 85%

Vestian Dynasty use to be my go to weapon

Daemul

I finally found the will to do the Solar and Arc exotic sword quests, and after taking 2 hours to collect the 10 materials for the Solar Sword, I somehow, fuck knows how, managed to collect the 10 materials for the Arc Sword in 30 mins.

I wasn't really paying attention to what was happening or keeping count since I was listening to a podcast, but after I had picked another material I stopped to check my progress and it showed 10/10 Zeptocyte Cores collected, I was legit shook.

I'm actually really disappointed since I had chosen an hour and a half long podcast to listen to in preparation for a long grind and I was only able to listen to a 3rd of it, but I can listen to the rest of the hour tomorrow when I get my Solar and Arc ability kills done I guess.

I know there's a lot of people doing IB but anyone up for a KF raid tonight around 8:30-8:45 central/7:30-7:45 eastern?
1. T-44

I'd be down for it in ~2 hours. Need to finish the raid on my Warlock for the 310 Artifact.

Don't want to waste my loot drops on a Normal raid next week so I'm waiting for Heroic release on Friday. Also waiting to see if they patch Nightfall drops before running those next week.

I'd be down for it in ~2 hours. Need to finish the raid on my Warlock for the 310 Artifact.

Don't want to waste my loot drops on a Normal raid next week so I'm waiting for Heroic release on Friday. Also waiting to see if they patch Nightfall drops before running those next week.

I'd be down for a fresh KF run this evening. PSN mashbaugh67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom