• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

I'd be down for it in ~2 hours. Need to finish the raid on my Warlock for the 310 Artifact.

Don't want to waste my loot drops on a Normal raid next week so I'm waiting for Heroic release on Friday. Also waiting to see if they patch Nightfall drops before running those next week.

Sounds like a party. Sad I won't be able to make it

T-44

Neo Member
I'd be down for it in ~2 hours. Need to finish the raid on my Warlock for the 310 Artifact.

Don't want to waste my loot drops on a Normal raid next week so I'm waiting for Heroic release on Friday. Also waiting to see if they patch Nightfall drops before running those next week.

Awesome....so we will plan for a 10 eastern start time...still need 2 more
1. T-44
2. Drizz
3.Saint9806
4.captnscience

BraXzy

Any Xbox folk decent at PvP up for some Iron Banner? I'm getting sick of trying to carry a bad team and getting medallions while solo queueing.

Also, I'm 99% sure drop chance weighting has been skewed purely in the favour of bottom 3 players.

An antiquated rune from Nightfall..

I don't..I can't..

large.gif

todd360

Could someone join on me real quick to finish the end of this mission? I'd really appreciate it. Beat it myself before, but its really easy to lose.

People must really hate the Saber strike. One person straight under the map at Warsat, the other shadowshot glitching the shank at the end.

This was on the level 36 playlist.

=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom