• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

Any Xbox folk decent at PvP up for some Iron Banner? I'm getting sick of trying to carry a bad team and getting medallions while solo queueing.

Also, I'm 99% sure drop chance weighting has been skewed purely in the favour of bottom 3 players.

Alright alright.. The game purposefully made a point.

We were down by 900 points, the other team needed one meager kill to win. I cried a little as I looked at the scoreboard, my 5000 points not being enough to redeem the rusted medallion stashed in my back pocket. A Warlock sped at me, and although I was resigned to defeat, I felled him with the final round in my solar shotgun. A breath later, I heard the familiar sound of death behind me. A Titan had just unleashed the sunbreaker, time to die.

Suddenly, out of the darkness, my teammates found renewed light. One swift punch here, a deadly headshot there and just like that we were neck and neck. I turned as the hammer flew towards me, its flames dancing with delight. Not again, I thought. It's all over.

But wait, we won? Some beautiful creature had found the strength in that split second to destroy an enemy one last time, it was enough! Play time was over, I went back to the lobby with the other players. Lazer tag had been pretty fun. I gave the weird dude who ran the joint my rusty token for a chance at a prize. This guy always gave the little kids who did terrible the cool prizes, it wasn't fair. Sure, they probably need them more but I didn't care.

What's this? The pulse rifle?! Hot diggidy damn! Maybe I'll give this place a positive review on Yelp after all.

Dunno where that came from, don't judge.
my immune system is consumed by darkness. i have soup

Get well soon guardian!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Was there any mention in the patch notes this week regarding spawn times in the Steppes?

The Fallen under the stairs don't spawn like they used to

Future

Was gonna play POE real quick to use up some treasure keys. Got matched alone. No one dropped either. Just started loading with only one person in the lobby lol. Will never do that again

BraXzy

The pulse rifle rolls I got don't include Perfect Balance, but has Spray and Play (Increased reload speed with empty mag) and Secret Round (Missing a shot from this weapons burst will fire a fourth shot).

Which is better? Should I buy the vendor one?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Alright alright.. The game purposefully made a point.

We were down by 900 points, the other team needed one meager kill to win. I cried a little as I looked at the scoreboard, my 5000 points not being enough to redeem the rusted medallion stashed in my back pocket. A Warlock sped at me, and although I was resigned to defeat, I felled him with the final round in my solar shotgun. A breath later, I heard the familiar sound of death behind me. A Titan had just unleashed the sunbreaker, time to die.

Suddenly, out of the darkness, my teammates found renewed light. One swift punch here, a deadly headshot there and just like that we were neck and neck. I turned as the hammer flew towards me, its flames dancing with delight. Not again, I thought. It's all over.

But wait, we won? Some beautiful creature had found the strength in that split second to destroy an enemy one last time, it was enough! Play time was over, I went back to the lobby with the other players. Lazer tag had been pretty fun. I gave the weird dude who ran the joint my rusty token for a chance at a prize. This guy always gave the little kids who did terrible the cool prizes, it wasn't fair. Sure, they probably need them more but I didn't care.

What's this? The pulse rifle?! Hot diggidy damn! Maybe I'll give this place a positive review on Yelp after all.
Reading this story.
dhMeAzK.gif

lHNocWk.gif

Q95Rxcs.gif
Well done.

The pulse rifle rolls I got don't include Perfect Balance, but has Spray and Play (Increased reload speed with empty mag) and Secret Round (Missing a shot from this weapons burst will fire a fourth shot).

Vendor version. Spray and play is pretty meh and I've never liked secret round, if you missed a shot firing another one just slows your burst RoF for another missed shot. Vendor version also has Braced Frame.

I'd love a hidden hand-braced frame roll, maybe Headseeker or third eye. But I got all 3 characters to rank 5 without a single sidearm or pulse rifle drop so that would be a pointless grind. I rather enjoyed your laser tag IB story btw :)

E92 M3

If like shooting a weapon that fires a deadly laser across the map, choose the vendor copy.

BraXzy

Reading this story.

Well done.

Vendor version. Spray and play is pretty meh and I've never liked secret round, if you missed a shot firing another one just slows your burst RoF for another missed shot. Vendor version also has Braced Frame.

I'd love a hidden hand-braced frame roll, maybe Headseeker or third eye. But I got all 3 characters to rank 5 without a single sidearm or pulse rifle drop so that would be a pointless grind. I rather enjoyed your laser tag IB story btw :)

Thank you :3

If looking shooting a weapon that fires a deadly laser across the map, choose the vendor copy.

I'll play a bit longer in case RNGesus blesses me again, if not I'll grab it before I head off.

BokehKing

Banned
What's so special about nirwens legacy?

My herja-d with range finder/head seeker seems better than precision kills speed up reload speed?

I understand having radar is nice but I never sit there ads for too long

Insaniac

What's so special about nirwens legacy?

My herja-d with range finder/head seeker seems better than precision kills speed up reload speed?

I understand having radar is nice but I never sit there ads for too long

you can max out the stability making it really easy to land triple headshots for a two shot burst kill in PVP

todd360

Sniped a Hunter doing the glitch. Saw him in the menu thingy as I was shooting him in the face so I know he's a piece of shit cheater. Felt good.

you can max out the stability making it really easy to land triple headshots for a two shot burst kill in PVP
You can only two shot burst low armor targets with Nirwen's Mercy. It does 33x6=192 damage which will not kill most opponents (hunters running low armor will be vulnerable though).

That said, it's much easier to control the recoil on Nirwen with max stability than it is on Herja with its 4 shots to the burst. And the 3 burst TTK is also a bit lower than Herja I think, it's 0.97 seconds to the first bullet of the third burst killing a target.

maomaoIYP

Close enough, but HELLO. My optimum roll would be hidden hand/reactive reload, outlaw/feeding frenzy, hand laid/braced frame.

0racle

GUYS !!

I need some desperate HELP !!

does anyone have a charged AGONARCH rune? PLEASE let me help you get the chest and charge mine ...PLEASE !

PSN

Oracle

Arrrammis

GUYS !!

I need some desperate HELP !!

does anyone have a charged AGONARCH rune? PLEASE let me help you get the chest and charge mine ...PLEASE !

PSN

Oracle

Last I heard the Argonoch rune was still glitched*, so they aren't working atm.

The runes "glitched" once Bungie acknowledged that people were using their rune to charge other peoples runes, as you're trying to do now, which apparently is not what they intended. Spinmetal hats inbound.

Anyone wanna farm some coo?
Wife needs some calcified fragments

She doeant have any stolen runes, need help, and your stolen runes

Psn draggoo3

Nobody interested in xb1 Kings Fall tonight?

Rawr

Anyone on Xbox One for a full Kings Fall clear? Preferably someone who's done it before. Message ProgenitorRyan on Live ASAP.

Since Xplicitone mention RAWR...this might help out :3

Anyone wanna farm some coo?
Wife needs some calcified fragments

She doeant have any stolen runes, need help, and your stolen runes

Psn draggoo3

I thought that only the user who uses the rune will get the fragment?

Trakan

An interesting write up for potential Darkness based subclasses, though they are a bit on the OP side and the jump swaps make no sense.

I've probably said this before, but I can see us being given the choice to side with the Deep one day and introducing Darkness based subclasses would add so much depth to Destiny. It also gives Bungie an avenue to continue adding more subclasses to the game instead of us being stuck with the 9 subclasses we currently have for the rest of Destiny's lifespan.

Inb4 Dark Warlocks being broken as shit

I don't think there's any way we go ten years without more new subclasses. They'll make up some new element soon enough.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
CRihbQpU8AAMMcp.png:large

Finished my first King's Fall over the weekend. Great experience but I put it just under VoG for GOAT Destiny raids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom