• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLC3HMD.jpg

not the best gun in my arsenal, but my faovirte gun nonetheless

900 points away from rank 5 in IB; I started today at rank 1.
nice, I started at a bit above 1, ended at 3.5 today; dont you feel sometimes that when you do well the team sucks and when you do terrible the team is awesome, at least that has been my experience this week with IB.

T-44

Neo Member
Now I feel bad :( I'm sorry T-44. However! I implore all of GAF; much like LT did earlier, if you haven't had a chance to raid with T-44 do it tonight. Dudes a beast. Makes a lot of us look like we're playing with no thumbs.
Ha! You are misremembering my play. I'm the guy whose k/d is always in the single digits...LT just likes to talk me up...i think he just enjoys seeing me not live up to expectations

Lnkn52

Is anyone here on GAF going to hype about the Grasp of Malok? Goth just made a video about it and Triple has been farming Omnigul since Friday for a good roll.

Do you guys think exotic engrams may decode to 330 once the hard mode is unlocked? Presumably you'd need 310 or 320 light. Just saw the max light level as 330 for a few things on planetdestiny and thinking about stock piling my engrams now, since I have pretty much everything and just turning them into infusion materials.

Is anyone here on GAF going to hype about the Grasp of Malok? Goth just made a video about it and Triple has been farming Omnigul since Friday for a good roll.

It's really good with a good roll, but not like anything in the game at the moment. It basically fires as fast as you can pull the trigger but kicks like crazy without a good stability perk.

I've used it this IB and prefer it to the Hawksaw for most maps. It takes a lot of getting used to, though.

Everything is personal preference, though, so ymmv.

Deku Tree

Do you guys think exotic engrams may decode to 330 once the hard mode is unlocked? Presumably you'd need 310 or 320 light. Just saw the max light level as 330 for a few things on planetdestiny and thinking about stock piling my engrams now, since I have pretty much everything and just turning them into infusion materials.

Well HM KF gear drops at 310-320 so I'd be pretty hard to get to 320+ from that... I'm still merely 307-308... Hopefully once you get to 310+ then exotic engrams decrypt to higher levels than they do now.

Xamdou

You can get the gear that's for sale that week, but with different perks and stat rolls, plus the ships.

Just got lvl 5 and bought all the items on the store, for drops I got a side arm and two of the warlock bonds. Didn't even know there an IB ship... So after reaching lvl 5 is there a point playing it any further besides the ship?

RedFury

Just got lvl 5 and bought all the items on the store, for drops I got a side arm and two of the warlock bonds. Didn't even know there an IB ship... So after reaching lvl 5 is there a point playing it any further besides the ship?
Lvl up other characters and do weeklies for 75 marks per character. Got my brothers warlock to lvl 3 I one match, second match completed a weekly and got him to lvl ~4.25. Need to finish off one more weekly and I'll have him at 5.
Short answer: NO

Mupod

Holy fucking christ. So I'm doing the red bull quest because I need the calcified fragments in those two strikes anyways, right? I duoed the special Sunless Cell strike with some random warlock it matched me with, no problem. I start up the Shield Brothers strike and the same warlock is there again. Except this time there's another person - an afker. Bear in mind this is a TIMED MISSION that you can only access by entering it directly from the director. So this piece of human trash decided to queue up specifically for this mission and spend the whole thing jumping up and down. The other warlock and I were badass enough to duo the strike with a few minutes to spare but the whole time this third guy just did nothing. And then right at the end he leaves so it's impossible to report him.

Player name was jayhurts26 so I don't forget if I ever figure out how to report him for this.

CamoKitty

I've been singing it's praises for a awhile, but I guess triple has a bit more clout than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom