• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradach

Ran into this very funny clan during IB.

Clever.

dxWM5BH.png

lol. I like to mention ENRAGE IS NEAR when anyone on my fire team mentions the wife / GF complaining about destiny

Klyka

Banned
Man, seems like people really stopped liking TTK a month after it came out :(

I'll just...be over here shooting people and having fun sometimes... :(

Was always going to be the case, the game is still the same at heart, and is still a grind game, which is not many peoples cup of tea. Once hard Mode and trials has been out for a few weeks most of the people who came back will leave for other games and the OT's will got back to the same 30 people posting, hopefully with less discontent than the current thread.

Bradach

In a way, I am glad the infinite arrow spam glitch is available. Since it makes doing the void kills for the exotic void sword really easy.

Good call. I have no problem using a glitch like this to get through such a tedious task.

I'd better do that before they patch it!

One more sword related question;

I had all swords on my hunter when I spoke to shanxx about the crucible kills / ultra kills so I got all three quests straight away. I've turned in the Sol quest and I'm waiting til wednesday to do the strike. If I manage to turn in the arc and void quests before Wednesday will I have to just do the strike once and get all three swords? Or are they different strikes for different swords?

Zocano

Nah plenty still enjoy it. There are just a few pointed criticisms that have been with the game for a while and have largely just changed form rather than being worked on in a meaningful way. The PVP needs a huge overhaul to be "balanced" in any meaningful way. Other than that, the PVE side is better than it has ever been and hopefully the nightfall thing gets sorted out on tuesday (tomorrow?).

Was always going to be the case, the game is still the same at heart, and is still a grind game, which is not many peoples cup of tea. Once hard Mode and trials has been out for a few weeks most of the people who came back will leave for other games and the OT's will got back to the same 30 people posting, hopefully with less discontent than the current thread.

Also this.

Having finished all the quests we're realizing we've got a smaller and for more limited end game than what we had going into TTK

I wish they'd hurry up and unlock all the old strikes, pvp maps, all the missing exotics, that challenge mode King's Fall, do challenges with the old raids. Just more really. I'm not asking for new content. A lot of it is stuff we had before

Good call. I have no problem using a glitch like this to get through such a tedious task.

I'd better do that before they patch it!

One more sword related question;

I had all swords on my hunter when I spoke to shanxx about the crucible kills / ultra kills so I got all three quests straight away. I've turned in the Sol quest and I'm waiting til wednesday to do the strike. If I manage to turn in the arc and void quests before Wednesday will I have to just do the strike once and get all three swords? Or are they different strikes for different swords?

If you finish them off before Wednesday you could get all 3 swords in one strike, it's a challenge though keeping 3 wardens alive then killing all 3 + the strike boss within 30 seconds.

Still haven't started Metal Gear yet because I am having too much fun in TTK. Also having so many quests to do helps^^ I actually really enjoyed the new Iron Banner too, but I never ran into Arrow Glitchers.

So last night one of the last few Three of Coins I used (after a loooong slump) dropped a 310 Super Cell.

<('.'<) (>'.')> <('.'<) (>'.')>

It was late when it dropped, so I didn't get much of a chance to try it out but so far it feels amazing. Looking forward to trying it out some more tonight.

I actually need to focus more on getting legendary equipment for my other classes at this point, since I already have a decent selection of Exotics.

I can finally start running the raid with my Hunter, and my Titan is almost there as well.
Hopefully I can start grinding for high stat drops so I can infuse some of my other exotics that are lagging behind.

Bradach

If you finish them off before Wednesday you could get all 3 swords in one strike, it's a challenge though keeping 3 wardens alive then killing all 3 + the strike boss within 30 seconds.

ok, i just checked the mechanics and it would be very tough. It'll be worth a try though. Get them all down to a sliver of health and go nuts.

Ward of Dawn should attach to the Titan and be mobile.

~~~
So what's everyones thoughts on Treads Upon Stars? Got one with Exhumed and Guerilla fighter, Smallbore..

Bradach

~~~
So what's everyones thoughts on Treads Upon Stars? Got one with Exhumed and Guerilla fighter, Smallbore..

I was excited when mine dropped (Icarus / reactive reload) but after a couple of hours of use I put it away and it has been gathering dust ever since. Pity.

Bogeypop

I love it more than the famous vendor Hung Jury. Mine only has Focus Lens FLA5 and Outlaw that I wanted, but if I could find one with that plus Explosive Rounds and Crowd Control or Life Support I'd be set.

From what I've seen on the possibly new Trials Scout Rifle, The Inward Lamp (Adept), if only it could roll Solar damage (don't think it can roll Elemental damage this time unfortunately), but at least it comes with Focus Lens FLA5 and Full Auto off the bat. Would just need to roll Outlaw. Now that would be my dream Scout Rifle.

I was excited when mine dropped (Icarus / reactive reload) but after a couple of hours of use I put it away and it has been gathering dust ever since. Pity.

That's a damn shame. I like it because it has the Vision of confluence look but red...:l

I love it more than the famous vendor Hung Jury. Mine only has Focus Lens FLA5 and Outlaw that I wanted, but if I could find one with that plus Explosive Rounds and Crowd Control or Life Support I'd be set.

From what I've seen on the possibly new Trials Scout Rifle, The Inward Lamp (Adept), if it can roll Solar damage it comes with Focus Lens FLA5, Full Auto, and would just need to roll Outlaw and Explosive Rounds. Now that would be my dream Scout Rifle.

Oh man full auto? Now that...I'll look forward to.

Klyka

Banned

~~~

Titan should be able to deploy Ward as normal but when he has to move he can absorb it into him for an overshield.

Jinjo

So what's everyone's plan for HM? Not run NM on your main this week for the double HM drops? Seems like KF drops are more like VoG, which, when you ran HM first time in the week, granted a double HM roll if you didn't do NM. Which might be really beneficial come friday if you luck out with RNG during your run. (get more chances at some solid 310+ rolls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom