• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, are they going to have some sort of system that allows players to switch emotes fast and without a kiosk? Otherwise people are not going to buy a lot of them.

Top of Page: I am not here to entertain you :p

zewone

Before every Trials match, Hammer Bros know they won:

cpHCclF.gif

Does anyone know what the ammo perks for alchemist raiment actually do? On the upgrade tree they say 'more special/heavy ammo drops'. But on the item itself it says 'can carry more special/heavy ammo'
I have the same question. I have an exotic chest piece with this perk...and I don't know if it actually lets me hold more heavy ammo, or makes it drop more often.

Tovarisc

Sith cant nova bomb!

That sounds like personal problem that Sith have :b

I'm not confident about Stormcaller doing so hot in IB thanks to not having any damage taken reduction and lag can totally fuck you over. Nova bomb is quick and clean super to set off that is unlikely to get fucked over by lag.

Tovarisc

Does anyone know what the ammo perks for alchemist raiment actually do? On the upgrade tree they say 'more special/heavy ammo drops'. But on the item itself it says 'can carry more special/heavy ammo'

I have the same question. I have an exotic chest piece with this perk...and I don't know if it actually lets me hold more heavy ammo, or makes it drop more often.

Alchemist Raiment allows you to carry more heavy ammo, e.g. SS gets 9 shots instead of 7.

Mindlog

Bought Red Death because nothing else to spend marks on.
Forgot about my Hopscotch Villainy.
None of the perks appreciably increase RD stats. Just have to found out how much that sliver of impact is worth in numbers.

Also took my Titan out for the first time in the Crucible Daily.
Early match we were doing well, but our runner always died quickly.
We scored every time my super was ready. Every time.

Hammers are stupid. This is dumb. Being able to kill every enemy waiting for heavy and then rushing their spawn to kill them again is really stupid.

So I had a dream last night where I got the arc and solar flayers mantle from killing the void flayer. Then I came on here and bragged about it.

What a weird dream.

noomi

I wonder how much all the emotes would cost, maybe a collection discount? Nah....

No proof but I got the Taniks cloak from the director version. Also Treads Upon Stars Scout and the AR that you get with the Taniks strike. For the Taniks cloak + gun it took me (right about) 9 times. The third time I got the gun from Taniks and the last time I got the cloak.

Hmmm, I've run Dust Palace right from the director a few times and have never had anything drop, not even blues. Just a few blue items show up at the countdown/reward period.

Maybe because the director version is only level 20....

EL CUCO

My PSN app deleted the WIPE group chat... Are we raiding tomorrow night?
You've been WIPEd from the chat. Weird it still shows that you're in it. Let me message it to see if it pops back up for you.

Yeah I'm sure we will be Raiding tomorrow.

Kyne

No, that's this week, last week I hit 5 and did the first part. This week I will do the next step, so next Wens I should have it if I am not mistaken???

I'm not too excited about it to be honest. All the HC have felt off. The only one I am consistent with is the Hawkmoon. That's because I just aim for the chest and cut it loose.

Edit: Is their more after the second armsday reset?

no, that should be it.

Buying morpheus/slowclap/come at me/anything else Bungie wants me to.
tumblr_lm1v0gpn8Y1qh3or2.gif

Mindlog

Some of the emotes are neat, but I don't want to give up point :\
It's the one most people will pay attention to when trying to randomly help them out.

Daemul

Everyone who's planning to run IB tomorrow should get the Crying on Your Knees emote, you're going to be putting it to a lot of use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom