• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

That's the 'good job' emote, but thanks!

I missed this one. It's nice.

e8jjfmC.gif

Trickster

I'm curious do we know if the Eververse thing will bring anything other than emotes? Emotes are cool and all. But given that you can only have one equipped at a time, it's kinda not that exciting for me

There's another one that's better. I'm definitely getting the bow and slow clap and probably the batter up one and the Neo bring it. Lots of good ones to pick from. I need to check...I hope there's a WTF type one. If so I'm buying it.

That is if these aren't more than a couple bucks a pop.

Edit:

Aaaand I'm getting this one lol. It's not unusual...

Zocano

At least Bungie understands the New Monarchy set this time around is sick as fuck.

Looks even better with white+blue shaders.

EL CUCO

Some of the emotes are neat, but I don't want to give up point :
It's the one most people will pay attention to when trying to randomly help them out.
Dont care for point specifically, but I hope they have their own designated slots according to the emote it is. Not just pile everything into the left D pad...

Has their been any discussion about the fact that, upon wiping at the Daughter of Oryx, the door back back to the Transcept opens up during the respawn countdown? I saw it happen twice on two different instances.

Thia is going to be the first time in my life i actually spend money in microtransactions isn't it? Sigh

I want so many of those emotes.

EL CUCO

Judging by the reactions across the interwebz, this is gonna be a gold mine for Bungie.

I hope we get some significant content out of this.

Judging by the reactions across the interwebz, this is gonna be a gold mine for Bungie.

I hope we get some significant content out of this.
It would probably open a door we don't want Bungie to go. But I'd like to see a goal list on what it takes for the live team to implement certain objectives. Doesn't have to list everything, but it would nice to see what some of our money is going towards.

noomi

I hope people do buy these.

Bungie's plan was to make enough money from these cosmetic items to provide free DLC's in the future, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom