• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

When Bungie makes X amount of emote money they flip the switch on No Time to Explain quest.

Then x amount more and we get Twilight Garrison.

Then....

LiK

I hope people do buy these.

Bungie's plan was to make enough money from these cosmetic items to provide free DLC's in the future, right?

i have no doubt that people will be buying a lot of them. kinda hoping they do a package where you buy all of them but get a slight discount.

edukate

Anyone for an Oryx kill? Got a checkpoint from last night-- trying to get my first Oryx kill before the reset.

Psn LuckyDoobage

noomi

i have no doubt that people will be buying a lot of them. kinda hoping they do a package where you buy all of them but get a slight discount.

Same here, I would buy a collection of them if offered.

Has there been any statement on what the conversion from USD to in-game silver is yet?

I guess .99 cents per silver?

noomi

in b4 gaming side thread about micro-transactions and Bungie is the Devil

They are pushing 2.0.1 patch tomorrow so I guess she will be available after they push patch, whenever that is.

Cool thanks.

Finally content with how my hunter looks

Just a friendly tip :)

Your picture is gigantic, put it in quotes to please the people.

Also... totally jealous of your void flayer cloak. I wants one :*(

So how will the distribution of silver work throughout the game, will you be able to get some silver as loot at any point or is it just strictly obtained with cash?

Just a friendly tip :)

Your picture is gigantic, put it in quotes to please the people.

Also... totally jealous of your void flayer cloak. I wants one :*([/QUOTE]

Ahh thank you, will do.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I can't lie, GAF. I will probably own every single dance move unless they are over $3. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF. When I'm playing Destiny, I hit the dance emote about 30 times an hour. It'll be money well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom