• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, thats not my image, I haven't mastered the art of uploading from my PS4 to my usb yet, but this is what mine looks like, but black charcoal shader

Quickest and easiest way is to upload to a twitter account. Faffing around with a usb just to post a picture on GAF sounds like more effort than its worth.

That Azoth helm is fucking hot. Please don't say its PS exclusive.

It is. Looks so cool. Love it on my Warlock

12140596_965842703454001_5964586457569895220_n.jpg

Mindlog

Azoth Bend!

yasss

azoth-bend-I.jpg

This is NOT my image, I dont know how to copy my images from ps4 but this is what it looks like and its beautiful
It looks sort of neat. However, it looks very phallic when viewed from the front. Makes me laugh. I'm immature yes I know, but it makes my Warlock look ridi. Never mind me.

0racle

Guys !!

lets quest !

lets help each other with those pain in the ass champions on various planets !

PSN is oracle with an O not a zero

Awesome. Todd and I just ran into a guy that was glitching on top of the map Vertigo. He was on the part above and between A and C. He was literally standing on "air". GG Bungie.

Bold One

Quickest and easiest way is to upload to a twitter account. Faffing around with a usb just to post a picture on GAF sounds like more effort than its worth.

Sony needs a GAF app, posting screenshots from my ps4 is laborious no matter how you spin it and no I dont want to log in to twitter

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I don't really like Widow's Court for IB, but that was a good match!

my k/d didn't really reflect it but I made some pretty big plays there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom