• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrammis

Sony needs a GAF app, posting screenshots from my ps4 is laborious no matter how you spin it and no I dont want to log in to twitter
Personally, I take the pic, message it to a friend(or myself), open the app, save the pic to my phone from the message, then upload to imgur via the Imgur app and share from there. Still overly complicated, but easier than what it seems most people seem to be doing.

As someone who doesn't like the PVP in this game and don't play it that much, finally decided to play Iron Banner for I think the 4th time since the game launched. Got to Rank 5 today and all I have to show for it is probably 3 blue engrams. Thanks Bungie.

Yeah I doubt I'm ever touching anything PVP related again. It's not like I was coveting any of the Iron Banner items but My God, that whole experience left an awful taste in my mouth

BokehKing

Banned
Personally, I take the pic, message it to a friend(or myself), open the app, save the pic to my phone from the message, then upload to imgur via the Imgur app and share from there. Still overly complicated, but easier than what it seems most people seem to be doing.
Yeah but can you control the size of the image from the app though? That's why I never really held onto it

Owensboro

Hah! Was just able to do a Void Sword with randoms. That was...crazy.

Anyone for an Arc Sword quest? I'd rather not push my luck twice.

BokehKing

Banned
As someone who doesn't like the PVP in this game and don't play it that much, finally decided to play Iron Banner for I think the 4th time since the game launched. Got to Rank 5 today and all I have to show for it is probably 3 blue engrams. Thanks Bungie.

Yeah I doubt I'm ever touching anything PVP related again. It's not like I was coveting any of the Iron Banner items but My God, that whole experience left an awful taste in my mouth
Yeah you got dealt a shitty hand I've gotten plenty of the same legendary drops, but lower than what I had so I broke them down

Buy Nirwens Mercy

Profit.

That's why I didn't even bother with IB this time. Last time I did and as a PVE only player the rewards are just too meh to bother with.

Afrocious

Off-topic as hell, but I'm going to go out on a limb and assume there's people here who's gonna watch Star Wars Episode 7 the day it's out.

Just copped me some day 1 tickets at an IMAX theater :3

The lazy way I export PS4 pics to my PC is through Facebook. Just set the privacy so only you see it, post it, save the image to PC, delete the FB post.

Saint9806

It is. Looks so cool. Love it on my Warlock

12140596_965842703454001_5964586457569895220_n.jpg

I have it and am using it now as well. Love the look. Is it a rare drop? Haven't seen it too much.

Buy Nirwens Mercy

Profit.

I don't really like the way Pulse rifles feel in this game. Don't like using them. The only pulse rifle I actually like in this game is Bad Juju. Which makes no sense why I was playing Iron Banner in the first place since I don't care for sidearms or pulse rifles. I just wanted the joy of loot drops and that didn't happen.

Strider

Really hope the patch tomorrow brings a nice surprise or 2. Past week or so in Destiny has sucked...

Weapon part nerf, shadowshot glitch, shitty drop rate for IB rewards, trials canceled etc.

I played all the way to rank 5 in IB and didn't get a single drop :/

Kyoufu

Really hope the patch tomorrow brings a nice surprise or 2. Past week or so in Destiny has sucked...

Weapon part nerf, shadowshot glitch, shitty drop rate for IB rewards, trials canceled etc.

I didn't do IB or even Nightfalls. No dailies. No weeklies.

No regrets.

ori0n378e

Level 5 on all 3 characters!!! Got 2 Ironwreath-D's, 2 boots and a mark for my hunter, boots for my Titan, and a Nirwen's Mercy.

So I still have half done IB bounties, and one completed. Do you think those will be taken away at reset? I would love to hold on to them for the next IB.

Any thoughts?

Afrocious

You're not the only one to say that. That really sucks you didn't get anything.

I wasn't the luckiest person, but I did get a few class items without having to buy any.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

The rewards this time around have been freakin laughably horrible.
I have three chapters to rank 5 and I've seen less than 10 legendary weapons drop. Out of those only one was the pulse rifle.

GhaleonEB

Looking forward to seeing what's in the new Nightfall loot tables. I'm hoping for guaranteed legendary or exotic gear/engram in the first slot and secondary stuff (coins, etc.) in the second. A boy can dream.

My Titan is working through the Taken War and I've concluded there are just too many checklist quests, which are gating the later story missions. But those missions are all excellent*. Just did Paradox and Blighted Coven and am really appreciating how well the Taken are utilized in them. Hunting the witches through darkness, and the hunt through the Gorgon maze are really cool sequences.

*except for the Fear's Embrace boss

Mupod

this game's spawning system is absolutely and completely fucked. I got spawn killed 8 times in a row this match. Like no chance whatsoever to even move or fight back because I was surrounded by 3+ people.

Mupod

Daaamn that insta-boost from 3.5 to 5 from the weeklies. Prettay, prettay, prettay good

are you still going? it says you're 3/6 but I can't join so I guess you're in a match. I don't know if I can finish my bounties tonight because of a lack of time and I'm sitting on a top score bounty almost complete :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom