• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomaoIYP

Looking forward to seeing what's in the new Nightfall loot tables. I'm hoping for guaranteed legendary or exotic gear/engram in the first slot and secondary stuff (coins, etc.) in the second. A boy can dream.

Let's start pitching in guesses.
20 coins instead of 10. Yeah.

Edit: Actually I wouldn't mind 20 coins. How about 200 weapon parts? I think that'll be an awesome NF reward.

tariniel

I finally hit rank 5 with IB after getting an insanely lucky round where I finally finished the top score weekly - is the vendor pulse rifle even good? I keep reading that it's amazing but maybe I just don't see it?

Radar stays active while aim down sights
Precision kills increase reload speed

The other two perks are just sights and lowering recoil/increased stability.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I finally hit rank 5 with IB after getting an insanely lucky round where I finally finished the top score weekly - is the vendor pulse rifle even good? I keep reading that it's amazing but maybe I just don't see it?

The other two perks are just sights and lowering recoil.
"just lowering recoil" is crucial, and both of those main perks are great for PvP. if you don't like it you don't like it, but it's an amazing roll.

tariniel

"just lowering recoil" is crucial, and both of those main perks are great for PvP. if you don't like it you don't like it, but it's an amazing roll.

I think what happened was I saw one in a previous page that rolled some higher damage or something so I was expecting different for the two listed main perks. There's not much else for me to spend marks on atm so I'll grab it and give it a try. Thanks!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i don't know who of the new people to blame, but I had a 2.0 and 3.3 K/d in the last two matches and in this current one I have 1 kill. clearly it can't be my fault, soooooo

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Feels like I have amnesia, but didn't Destiny have larger PvP maps before that allowed Sparrows, Pikes, and Interceptors?

i don't know who of the new people to blame, but I had a 2.0 and 3.3 K/d in the last two matches and in this current one I have 1 kill. clearly it can't be my fault, soooooo

It's ok to scrub once in a while. Things need cleaning.

Kyoufu

Looking forward to seeing what's in the new Nightfall loot tables. I'm hoping for guaranteed legendary or exotic gear/engram in the first slot and secondary stuff (coins, etc.) in the second. A boy can dream.

That's a damn good idea. They have two loot slots, why not actually use them, eh?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
You can find those awesome, totally fantastic maps, First Light, Bastion and Skyshock, in Combined Arms as well, but it's a rare playlist.

I actually hope to never encounter them ever again.

Was mostly curious about how to avoid them.

Never thought the day would come when I'd be infusing Hawkmoon into another hand cannon (Ace of Spades)

Let's start pitching in guesses.
20 coins instead of 10. Yeah.

Edit: Actually I wouldn't mind 20 coins. How about 200 weapon parts? I think that'll be an awesome NF reward.

I don't want weapon parts, I have over 1000 of them :|

shermas

You can hang onto them for a few hours and see, right? Are you short on bounty space?

I thought about keeping some of my bounties, but I just cashed them in for the XP... the dailies were super easy this week and I wanted the marks from the weeklies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Much better game for me to end on there ;) I usually suck on Twilight Gap too so that was very satisfying.

Thanks for all the awesome matches guys! Really good stuff.

LT/dude/anyone, there's at least one spot on the IB train

coy

Much better game for me to end on there ;) I usually suck on Twilight Gap too so that was very satisfying.

I stepped out as well so others can hop aboard. Thanks for the fun all!

ori0n378e

You can hang onto them for a few hours and see, right? Are you short on bounty space?

I thought about keeping some of my bounties, but I just cashed them in for the XP... the dailies were super easy this week and I wanted the marks from the weeklies.
I did turn in my completed ones, but the half way ones will come in handy next time around.

spyder_ur

If LT doesn't pop in shoot me an invite for a few.

SpecX

Some people got problems doing multikills so it really an accomplishment to do them all. good job Guardian.

The bounties (and iron medallions) stay and can be redeemed on the next IB
Multi kills are a piece of cake with a striker titan and a group trying to capture a control point or heavy ammo.

Future

The other two perks are just sights and lowering recoil/increased stability.

The reticle doesn't move. It's like a CoD weapon. I can't imagine crucial without it now

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Got my tickets. Trailer looked great. I can't wait.

lEDAqFZ.png

crazy ass time to be alive, i'll tell you that much

edit:

Uh, things about Destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom