• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

Main character should be set for HM without doing NM this week, I'm hoping that KF HM works like it did in VoG [2x loot if NM uncleared].
CRwyE_RWwAAAdbG.jpg:orig

spyder_ur

I see we're at the time where people get their expectations way out of whack for Hard Mode and start imagining that it won't just be a ton of yellow bar enemies that we are permanently underleveled for along with a couple changes to the mechanics that will be more annoying than anything else. And oh yeah, glitches.

What are people expectations in regards to Nightfall? Just higher level or maybe guaranteeing both one weapon/armor and one coins/ToC drop? I can't see what they would do that would satisfy people this far on the progress curve.

jschreier

Good morning! My story has nothing to do with the patch. I'm also not under any NDAs -- I wouldn't tease something that I had gotten from a publisher under embargo, because that'd make me a PR man, not a journalist. This is a real story. And anyone who follows my work knows that I don't tease things unless they're worth teasing. Should be within the next few hours. Stay tuned. (Also it'll be on my Twitter as soon as it's live so that's the best place to keep track: https://twitter.com/jasonschreier)

Klyka

Banned
Relax peeps. It's just a video game.

Get out of this thread.

GET OUT.

GET OUT OF THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!!!!

Good morning! My story has nothing to do with the patch. I'm also not under any NDAs -- I wouldn't tease something that I had gotten from a publisher under embargo, because that'd make me a PR man, not a journalist. This is a real story. And anyone who follows my work knows that I don't tease things unless they're worth teasing. Should be within the next few hours. Stay tuned.

Stay in this thread.

STAY IN.

STAY IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!!!!

GlamFM

Banned
Marty decides to reboot Destiny!

Good morning! My story has nothing to do with the patch. I'm also not under any NDAs -- I wouldn't tease something that I had gotten from a publisher under embargo, because that'd make me a PR man, not a journalist. This is a real story. And anyone who follows my work knows that I don't tease things unless they're worth teasing. Should be within the next few hours. Stay tuned. (Also it'll be on my Twitter as soon as it's live so that's the best place to keep track: https://twitter.com/jasonschreier)

OK, here´s is my random thought:

Destiny going f2p for 2016.

Destiny 2 will be f2p from the start

Hey guys, I need some weapon advice.

I'm currently running Ruin Wake as my heavy. The roll is as follows:
Aggressive Ballistics / Linear Compensator / Soft Ballistics
Underdog
Speed Reload / Oiled Frame / Rifled Barrel
Feeding Frenzy

I'm thinking of running Linear Compensator and Speed Reload. Would that be the best option?

As a follow question, I'm trying to decide on what exotic to spend my marks on. I'm thinking of either using Bad Juju to replace my scout rifle so I can throw flaming hammers for days, or Thunderload to replace Ruin Wake to combo with Ruin Wings. Which do you guys think would be a better idea, especially for pve/raiding?

LiK

spill it.

Kyoufu

Destiny 2 leaks?

Deku Tree

I got the PM:

Oryx hard mode:
Instead of bombs Oryx rains butts,
Guardians must Equip butt to do damage
Causes debuff "fart of oryx" drains life/super

Tecnniqe

Banned

Hmm, what could it be...

Klyka

Banned
Wait guys.

GUYS.

Schreier....Schreier means "Screamer" or "screaming person" in German....
Destiny is a game....Screamer....game.....SCREAMER GAME!!

DESTINY 2 IS A JUMP SCARE HEAVY SURVIVAL HORROR SHOOTER CONFIRMED!

LTWood12

*chants Press! Sneak! Fuck!

Come on everyone!

E92 M3

Luke Smith gave you an interview about becoming the creative director of Destiny and running the whole show lol?

Hey guys, I need some weapon advice.

I'm currently running Ruin Wake as my heavy. The roll is as follows:
Aggressive Ballistics / Linear Compensator / Soft Ballistics
Underdog
Speed Reload / Oiled Frame / Rifled Barrel
Feeding Frenzy

I'm thinking of running Linear Compensator and Speed Reload. Would that be the best option?

As a follow question, I'm trying to decide on what exotic to spend my marks on. I'm thinking of either using Bad Juju to replace my scout rifle so I can throw flaming hammers for days, or Thunderload to replace Ruin Wake to combo with Ruin Wings. Which do you guys think would be a better idea, especially for pve/raiding?

Linear with Rifled barrel.

Raybunny

I tend not to care about gaming journalism that much but you sir are making it tickle. I wonder.

Man... Im starting to reach the end of the line here on Destiny lol

Its been a fantastic ride though. Once i clear the raid thats it.

Hard mode is the last piece of the endgame puzzle.

Though i wish it was more diverse. Hopefully they remix the rest of the year one content and give us more shit to chase.

I wouldnt mind getting the old raids and PoE back into the mix.

Would be nice if Iron Banner and ToO dropped 300+ gear as well.

Klyka

Banned

Though i wish it was more diverse. Hopefully they remix the rest of the year one content and give us more shit to chase.

I can't wait to afk in PvP games and get the same rewards as people who have to get 6 people together for the raid :)

LiK

same, once I finish Heroic Raid, I'm free!

I can't wait to afk in PvP games and get the same rewards as people who have to get 6 people together for the raid :)

I just stick rubber bands around my triggers and analog sticks... they never catch on and think i'm just some normal blueberry. Rewards will cost me nothing!

The thing i loved about HoWolves endgame was the sheer diversity.

I loved PoE and doing the raids.

Taken king has that same potential. They need to

- update All the old content with new challengrs

- update and expand Court of Oryx

- make even more event specific loot

- expand the gear and perk pool even further. Despite their best efforts the loot pool feels about the same as endgame House of Wolves. Should be much larger

I also wouldnt mind them mixing up perks on gear a bit more. Im tired of the boring lockdowns for each slot.

- expand the gear and perk pool even further. Despite their best efforts the loot pool feels about the same as endgame House of Wolves. Should be much larger

I also wouldnt mind them mixing up perks on gear a bit more. Im tired of the boring lockdowns for each slot.

Yes to all of this!

Tecnniqe

Banned

They need to copy/paste ODST Fireteam horde mode thing into Destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom