• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
Sorry guys my connection fully dropped.

It is alive again but I can't even log into Party or Destiny.

Fuck Brazilian Speedy lol

WipedOut

So Destiny continues to sell better on Xbox at retail not including bundles, but September was the best month in the history of PSN store so Destiny TTK probably sold massively on PS digital.

Not for much longer if 343 studios got their shit together and actually made a good halo game. I predict the xbox community will be shrinking shortly if all the previews hold true.

Kyne

Destiny is not remotely set up to be an F2P game. What the hell did I miss during my fever dreams last night sheesh

people are grasping at straws trying to find new information. Somewhere in the darkness the words 'f2p' were spoken and now Destiny is confirmed F2P for 2016. It's also going to be on PC. Also Oryx is a basketball star or something.

LTWood12

Man that's awesome that Destiny's next expansion is called 'Phantasy Star V'.

Turns out the Darkness is actually 'Dark Force.' Chaz, Rune, Rika, & Wren show up in the tower to help us conquer the darkness.

I hate this thread.

7f36fdae9fc3fec0687eb274bdac66f9.gif

Now that the F2P fervor has begun, we can expect the hot news tip to be very banal. My guess is they are announcing the road map for new content brought to you by the emote-funded live team. I really hope it involves bring the old raids and every strike up to TTK relevance.

That, or we are going to see the first non-emote related microtransaction items for sale. Instantly level subclass item is a good candidate.

Errmahgerd your Titan is balling with the Emblem and the Class Item!

Don't hate me, but I did the same for the Striker first because I've been building my gear for Intellect / Discipline because of the Sunbreaker, which also applies to the Striker. I am now collecting Intellect / Strength for my Defender load out.

I use the Double Banshee (all blue) shader, the Striker Class Item, the Striker Emblem, and Helm of Inmost Light or the Empyrean Bellicose. I haven't seen any other Titans using their Class Items like us, not one -- but they are clearly the best looking! To me at least.

Well, the class items unfortunately are all Vanguard rep bonus, which sucks. They really should be togglable between Vanguard & Crucible. As far as shaders go, I pick one for each subclass:
  • Rosegold for Defender (purple & gold)
  • Sunsetting for Sunbreaker (black & flame orange)
  • Surfbreaker for Striker (silver and blue)
That build is good for perks (Shotgun ammo for days), but I do want INT/STR for my Defender. I've got a good Striker INT/DISC build, but Defender is where my heart truly lies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Jason from Kotaku said "nothing remotely implying Destiny is going F2P" last night.

Some completely baseless and illogical especulation regarding an upcoming Kotaku article.
I agree with both of you! Especially the parts that you yourselves included, unedited, in italics!
HE LIVES!

You feeling any better today bud?
My fever broke so I feel considerably better. my throat/voice still shot to hell though :(
I hate this thread.
There are days. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom