• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Jason is about to post my life story. The life of the greatest destiny player in existence. Its a gripping on the edge of your seat tale.

I hope you all enjoy it. It was fun being interviewed.

lol I have no idea what this article is going to be.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
So I'm spending this tremendous amount of time on my exotic sword quest, but I'm concerned that my Arc Blade may not be worth it. Just seems like Flame and Void have much better exotic swords (according to what I've read on Planet Destiny), should I just save my time for when I choose a different sword on one of my Alts? Or is it actually pretty good? Anyone with experience with multiple swords including the Arc Blade please feel free to chime in :)

KodaRuss

Looking forward to reading it, there is no doubt that the story/missions in vanilla were really missing something. After it came out that the missions/story were added very late made sense because the story/dialogue was just awful.

The fact that they paid all these big time voice actors and barely used them was just really weird as well.

I definitely think they got it right with TTK, Crota was pretty bad outside of the raid (even though it was a glitchy mess and too short) and the fact that HOW did not have a raid really ranks it as the worst for me.

Overall it is really a great game that I will have many fond memories of, the Raids in particular are just awesome and the most unique ways to play an FPS ever. Ill never forget my first time in each raid.

MechDX

That the video doesn't show... just the engram drops. You'll have to ask him... but i'm certain they'll be year 2 from all the PoE talk i've heard. (great place to farm strange coins now evidently as well)

Cool thanks. Been wanting to run some POE for coins anyway so good info.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i wonder if I'll maybe be the only person on the internet who would be bored to tears if it's a really a "here's what went wrong during Destiny's final development" piece. :S

The shax bounties right?

See my post, I got the revelator handcannon x3 :-(

Damn that sucks

I did nab this bad boy as a drop. Ended up rolling with 2 range perks and I picked the better of the two (have hand cannon reload on my gloves so Rifled Barrel was an easy choice). Surrounded is a completely garbage perk on ANY primary. Please get rid of it.

z4sp5VH.jpg

While not quite pre 2.0 tier it still gets headshots at mid-range where I've found even Hawkmoon gets finicky. Nice stability but it can't be fired off quickly either. Hopefully Bungie goes back on the stability/accuracy nerf. Hand cannons are absolutely short range-medium range weapons but they insist on you picking your shots. With bullets flying everywhere at short range you aren't afforded the luxury to take your time. The rationale suggests mid but their effective range doesn't match up

i wonder if I'll maybe be the only person on the internet who would be bored to tears if it's a really a "here's what went wrong during Destiny's final development" piece. :S

Lol nope... id be right there with you. And i'm pretty sure that's what i wont be reading in the next hour or so.

Kyne

you wouldn't be the only one.

at this point all I want to hear from Bungie and press alike is how Destiny will improve moving forward.

LTWood12

I understand where you're coming from, but I'm surprised that you aren't interested in knowing how the sausage got made.

PuMa

Destiny is not remotely set up to be an F2P game. What the hell did I miss during my fever dreams last night sheesh

You didn't miss anything.

Separate note...what are your thoughts on raiding with Team No-fun this week? Wait for HM or should we still do NM tonight?

RedFury

So I'm spending this tremendous amount of time on my exotic sword quest, but I'm concerned that my Arc Blade may not be worth it. Just seems like Flame and Void have much better exotic swords (according to what I've read on Planet Destiny), should I just save my time for when I choose a different sword on one of my Alts? Or is it actually pretty good? Anyone with experience with multiple swords including the Arc Blade please feel free to chime in :)
Dark drinker best sword IMO. Found out it was more efficient for omnigul farming because it doesn't uppercut her to the next town over throwing her out of tether. It does around the same damage(a little less) than raze lighter but has crowd control capabilities. Don't like the bolt caster at all PvP is ok but I get more kills with a lmg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom