• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

I can play if i'm not late. Did you already start?

edit: lol I think I saw this really late. Thread is going slow now.
I haven't started yet. Had to attend to some other stuff. I won't start till another 15-20 minutes.

Though I managed to complete the rift requirements for the sparrow quest through daily earlier. Still on the rift requirements for the long crucible quest.

I accidentaly upgraded the arc sword in one of my alts instead of my main who have the exotic quest complete, now I need to do some PVP for the kills =[

15 min? Are you kidding?

I'd say ol' Golgy is the halfway point. I don't mind to do the beginning again, but not sure how much time I'll have

Maybe. I forgot the totems, and you can't speed them up. I was thinking 5 to get in the portal, 5 jumping, and 5 Warpriest. Then 5-10 for Googly, 10 for Penni, 10 for Sisters, and 10-15 for Oryx.

i had a feeling if you wore all 300+ armor you could get away with using Y1 weapons in IB/Trial

really hope thats not the case

i mean i still have my old weapons but if bungie wants us to move on from Y1 guns I've been trying to get used to new ones

see? 200 limit for marks was lame. i said that right from the first announcement. people will need to farm quite a bit during IB week to get everything.

Its the big test for marks this week, if the smart loot system turns out to be as smart as everything else theres going to be uproar. Personally I can't see it being as effective as before with being able to glimmer farm esp with the small amount of games you can play on alts to get to lvl5. So instead of getting to Lvl5 and switching characters the likelihood is you'll be stuck grinding until you get the drops you want

Bungie has blessed us by showing the upcoming emotes.

Or cursed us depending on how quickly it drains your wallet

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3oh0va/preview_for_the_new_emotes_coming_tomorrow/

eh. I know they said emote, but i was expecting more "dances" and less.... well, emotes.

the only thing that screams "must buy" is the carlton. everything else is too situational, and since we're only replacing point i want something more versatile.

Tovarisc

i had a feeling if you wore all 300+ armor you could get away with using Y1 weapons in IB/Trial

really hope thats not the case

i mean i still have my old weapons but if bungie wants us to move on from Y1 guns I've been trying to get used to new ones

If Y1 legacy stuff was viable in Y2 Iron Banner it would literally mean that power doesn't matter, as you could kill level 40 @ ~300 Light with level 20 / 170 Light weapons.

Me, Lt, Hawkian, and T44 in about 6-7 hours depending on when LT is free!

I'd love to join if there's space!

Also, FWIW I did the raid earlier with the Sons in 1:06. But I'm fine with starting wherever, as I know how it is with different responsibilities weighing you down.

phen0m24

eh. I know they said emote, but i was expecting more "dances" and less.... well, emotes.

the only thing that screams "must buy" is the carlton. everything else is too situational, and since we're only replacing point i want something more versatile.

We will have Dancing with the Stars in the Tower, amigo.

Booya

Next up, BNG lurkers?

We NEED
Just Do It!

blackflag

Arghhh reset raids are so early.....2am for me but it's really the only time I have until Saturday and Sunday.

I'm torn. I think I might start getting up again to find a group.

Y0J0tyh.gif

AFKers!!!!!
When I have three of coins active!!!!!

Bungie kick everyone who is AFK for 60 seconds or more.

Tovarisc

So when is Destiny of the Galaxy 2 coming to the theaters?
I'm in movie mood

That would be shortest movie ever.

Movie equivalent of start splash screens, then one scene with single line of dialogue "We don't have script to tell you why we don't have script" and roll credits.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Y0J0tyh.gif

AFKers!!!!!

That man is gonna outrun the kitty.
Because Red Bull
That would be shortest movie ever.

Movie equivalent of start splash screens, then one scene with single line of dialogue "We don't have script to tell you why we don't have script" and roll credits.
/ded

Is it wrong i want to purchase X1 to get MCC to play with a friend and get H5? D:
I want it so bad even tho MCC is broken as shit and theres nothing else i want on the console atm.

Please help.

Halo is very special to me for a lot of reasons. It hurts me to not play it D:

Anyone need Nightfall? I could really use some help at this point. I solo'd past the tank, about to hit the brothers. I'm about 99% confident this brothers fight can't be done solo though. lol.

So how did you guys get the 25 kills with swords? just waiting for heavy ammo respawn and the wack people?
Added my brother and a guy from GAF on my fireteam. Played Rumble. We all 3 ran around entire time whacking each other with hilts of swords.

Afrocious

now that i've taken a breath and given myself a Benadryl, i wish there were more dances. call me spoiled from Uncharted, but the gesture emotes were already free to get. actual dances in Uncharted cost 99 cents. you had to buy both the Carlton dances, which I did without hesitation. also bought the dougie, gangam style, and others as well.

depending on the pricing situation, i could get all of what Bungie sells. However if it's so silly, that it's a rapper from Atlanta, I might just get the Carlton in order to support more dances. going on a streak or shutting someone down and busting out in a dance is a feeling everyone should experience.

if destiny gets twerking, TTK will be a solid 10/10

Dalek

So how did you guys get the 25 kills with swords? just waiting for heavy ammo respawn and the wack people?

I'd love to know this too-as I suck at The Crucible and it's making me crazy.

Also-I wish they would increase the amount of rep you get for completing PoE. There's really no need to play it now, other than Strange Coins farming-and the rep is so miniscule. I need to get up to Rep 3 to get those shaders.

Added my brother and a guy from GAF on my fireteam. Played Rumble. We all 3 ran around entire time whacking each other with hilts of swords.

Damn-that's a great idea. Do you need to have a minimum of 3 people to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom