• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

i hate momento. It's my least favorite map in the game. I just wanna orbit every time I see it. I'd rather play bastion which says a lot
I rather play Skyshock over Memento. Sector 618 is bad but I don't hate it as much as I do Memento.

Edit: memento isn't worthy (and never will be) of a top of page post.

I hereby declare we of NeoGAF start a GoFundMe page for Drizzay so he can get the good extra dlc like collector's edition stuff and carlton.

dont buy Bow over Carlton. dont do that for yourself and miss out on the fun times

Hey in case I forgot to say it, your montage on page 1 was epic. I sang it out loud for the boys in the car.

:p

This.

:)

Slow response but thanks to you both for the kind words :) I don't see myself wanting more emotes than however many free ones they give us but I love what they're doing with them. Carlton is on my short list.

And many thanks for the montage appreciation Colonel! I'm glad someone took the time to read it instead of just posting "wurst title evar," lol.

just now realized i was featured on the honor roll on the first page. yay!

Speaking of reading the OP.... ;)

I know most people don't read new OPs but the main 4 new things are always the title, Lnkn's awesome Grimoire cards, the Wall of Shame and The Last Word subtitle. I add a Mythocast episode link and description whenever there's a new one. All the stuff in the middle has actually changed a lot over time but I doubt many people notice. Reminds me I need to update the King's Fall Flawless link.

I also need to update the clans list before Cuco has an aneurysm and tries to impeach me.

LTWood12

Slow response but thanks to you both for the kind words :) I don't see myself wanting more emotes than however many free ones they give us but I love what they're doing with them. Carlton is on my short list.

And many thanks for the montage appreciation Colonel! I'm glad someone took the time to read it instead of just posting "wurst title evar," lol.

Speaking of reading the OP.... ;)

I know most people don't read new OPs but the main 4 new things are always the title, Lnkn's awesome Grimoire cards, the Wall of Shame and The Last Word subtitle. I add a Mythocast episode link and description whenever there's a new one. All the stuff in the middle has actually changed a lot over time but I doubt many people notice. Reminds me I need to update the King's Fall Flawless link.

I also need to update the clans list before Cuco has an aneurysm and tries to impeach me.

OPs are so good Doc. Thanks so much for giving so much of your time to this community

neoism

I don't know what the big deal is about this map. Seems perfectly fine for Rift and Control. I enjoy it.

I like the map too. Better than Vertigo
I actually really like 618, especially for rift.

black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

also holy shit i just got a cool pusle at 292 and im finally 300..

��

Doing a heroic strike and wondering why it's taking so long to kill the mid-boss...

Teammate is using a Vex. Other teammate doing god knows what up on a ridge.

I find all the special people.

kidko

Nice thing about emotes is I can enjoy watching other people use them even if I don't spend a dime!

will prob get that slow clap one tho

Rtas

I keep getting vulture errors every time I try to accept an invite or join a game in progress from someones profile. I can load everything else and join every other game, but destiny refuses to let me join a group

Xbox one folks can you offer any help?

neoism

Nice thing about emotes is I can enjoy watching other people use them even if I don't spend a dime!

will prob get that slow clap one tho

well ppl said in the thread a few pages ago that they are given us silver for one or two...

Megatron

If you bought the first two expansions and not the taken king, is your level cap 34?

I am playing with a friend in that situation and the level progress bar for him is gone

kidko

well ppl said in the thread a few pages ago that they are given us silver for one or two...

Hope it's enough for at least one!

I want to try a little of the raid but never done any of it yet. I'm around 293-5 - anyone got room for one on at least the first part?

Messiek

So... Should I wait for 2.0.1 to do nightfall and stuff?! I've been a victim of a tuesday patch, did the raid early and boom, things changed later in the day.

Any news on Black Spindle?
I have the weapon parts now to take an Omolon Eirene up to 308 for storage for the post patch Spindle.
Wondering if I do it now or wait so I can use it raiding tomorrow.

Infuse away. Any one refusing to trash their Spindles when they know what is coming better not cry.

For those of you still hanging onto 310 spindles.

Take a last look. Tell it you love it. Tell it that everything's going to be ok.

For tomorrow may be too late.

R0ckman

I couldn't kill some people with shot package in one shot if they were midrange. Only got them to a sliver. Nerf worked. I was trying all the year 1 favorites. Anyone who still dies to shotgun are in closer range from what I've seen.

Well it's going to get nerfed again, a recent Destiny Planet interview I think made that pretty clear.

I think you should basically have to hide or be in a close quaters map for shot gun to be effective, it should be situational, not a go to like it is now for many. I personally would like to see some huge stability drop if you are being shot at while the SG is out, so tired of being bum rushed and both of us (or me) dying.

Here's a question for you DGAF: what will be the go-to Trials subclass for each class?

Titan: duh

Warlock: My money's still on Sunsinger. Firebolts and orb generation got nerfed but it's still strong for Trials, especially when paired with Tlaloc and full super. Voidwalker will still be viable but I don't see Stormcaller making a big dent. Maybe ionic blink will help but nothing stands out to me.

Hunter: Most interesting class by far. All 3 subclasses seem potentially excellent. Blade dancers got nerfed considerably but still a very strong subclass overall. I don't think they'll go away. Gunslinger has always been great and wasn't really changed. With Symbiote out of the picture I wonder how many GSlingers will go for double trip mines over fast revives. Crest of Ultra Luigi still seems like the top Exotic, Lucky Rasberry is out too.

Nightstalkers have a ton of potential with a really strong neutral game. Keen scout to move faster and see enemies through walls, orb generation, poison smoke and area control grenades (smoke + vortex is a strong combo) that can last twice as long, shade step for evasion even if it's not as disorienting as blink. Shadowshot might be the best Hammer counter, although the slow animation means it will be hard to avoid tying. Placing tethers in choke points might work well for area control until the Hammer runs out. I could see NS being a monster in the right hands.

LiK

Well it's going to get nerfed again, a recent Destiny Planet interview I think made that pretty clear.

I think you should basically have to hide or be in a close quaters map for shot gun to be effective, it should be situational, not a go to like it is now for many. I personally would like to see some huge stability drop if you are being shot at while the SG is out, so tired of being bum rushed and both of us (or me) dying.

Yea, heard about the second nerf. I already completed the quest so I'm good. Hopefully it doesn't destroy the Chaperone cuz I suffered to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom