• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect I'm in the minority, but warlock and titan jumps 4 lyf. Triple jump is passable though

Hunter Double Jump for life yo! :D

(top of the page (iron) banner)
WordpressBanner2.jpg

LordofPwn

My go to specials are now 1000yd Stare and Chaperone. snipers I'm very picky about and there's nothing that can fill the PR void, and my God is Chaperone amazing, lost track of how many double downs I got with it tonight.

Also I got 11/30 blade dance multi-kills in 1 rift match.

Can't wait for IB and to get my hunter cloak

For me it's VoG all over again: getting extremely lucky wih weapon drops while getting hardly any armor. Though there is no forever29 this time around

Armor design for King's Fall is a step back. Only one boss can drop 3 pieces of armor and so you get dupes so often.

First 3 weeks I had nothing but 3x of the same armor piece from Golgoroth on all 3 characters :(

My go to specials are now 1000yd Stare and Chaperone. snipers I'm very picky about and there's nothing that can fill the PR void, and my God is Chaperone amazing, lost track of how many double downs I got with it tonight.

Key to Chaperones success?
Aiming while shooting or just hip fire that bad boy?

I'm so happy!

Did a lot of sherpa raids today and did everything with all 3 characters but 1 Oryx kill left. I didn't feel like switching at Oryx in previous runs today and regretted it, until I finished my Oryx kill and got:

CRLY69BUwAEKLSf.jpg:orig

Cue emote

I only ever got 3x hawkmoon from exotic engram, and another hawkmoon from Oryx last night. And 3x invective. So it feels good.

Out 1

Armor design for King's Fall is a step back. Only one boss can drop 3 pieces of armor and so you get dupes so often.

First 3 weeks I had nothing but 3x of the same armor piece from Golgoroth on all 3 characters :(

I don't know why raid gear and weapon design is getting worse with each subsequent raid. At least we have infusion now.

So far I'm getting gauntlets only, with an exception of my warlock who got a 300 light pair of boots lol

Raybunny

I tried yesterday Chaperone on a couple of matches. It's a weapon that needs some mastery to be good. If you are a body shotty player, Chaperone will make you question yourself. Body shots ain't its cup of tea. Even though a nice shotty I will leave the slot up for truth.

For secondary, I tried a conspiracy D with smooth ballistics, rangefinder, riffled barrel and boy.. what a disappointment. Had to return to the old shotty. Even using a bad roll party crasher the range was a lot better. Something that wont cut it out on the IB .

Might need to adapt my gameplay even further or just forget about the alienated pvp. Needs fun over rage.

Out 1

I'm so happy!

Did a lot of sherpa raids today and did everything with all 3 characters but 1 Oryx kill left. I didn't feel like switching at Oryx in previous runs today and regretted it, until I finished my Oryx kill and got:

Cue emote

Oh yisss, Zhalo hype! Congrats.

I'm so happy!

Cue emote

Congrats, Its the besst PVE weapon out there ! My go to when I am not using TLW :)

Hunter and Titan both got 300 boots last reset... :/

Lol, the only blessing is infusion, or is probably the method in the madness

Hunter is missing chest piece. Warlock gloves and helm. Titan, Helm, gauntlets and boots. Titan and Warlock are stuck with helms at 293 as is my Hunter apart from the awful raid helm which is 310 but have nothing in-between to infuse

Edit still no pulse rifle or shotgun either

Out 1

Hunter and Titan both got 300 boots last reset... :/

That's rough. I was happier with some 300 blue boots, than with any raid gear drops (except the ghost).

I have no reason to be salty at rng though: got all the exotic weapons currently in game, minus the arc sword and The First Curse (both obtainable through quests).

LTWood12

Finished my 4th KF run on my Titan. Yep the armor drops were an odd choice only dropping from Golgy, and the class item and helmet from daughters and oryx respectively. The problem could be solved somewhat by removing shards as a possible drop in exchange for the 20.

Titan-4 runs;
1 Helmet-oryx
1 Gauntlets-Golgoroth
2 Chest- Both from Golgoroth
1 Boots-Oryx
2-Titan Marks-Daughters

Warlock-1 run;
1 Helmet-Oryx
1 Boots-Oryx
1 Class item-Sisters

I've had some crazy good luck.

LordofPwn

Key to Chaperones success?
Aiming while shooting or just hip fire that bad boy?
Aim for the head and don't be afraid to double tap.
It fires pretty quickly and is really stable. I also spawn with like 15 shots
ADS with anticipation. I'm sure you could hip fire just fine but I'm already so used to having to ADS it's a part of me now.
I tried yesterday Chaperone on a couple of matches. It's a weapon that needs some mastery to be good. If you are a body shotty player, Chaperone will make you question yourself. Body shots ain't its cup of tea. Even though a nice shotty I will leave the slot up for truth.

For secondary, I tried a conspiracy D with smooth ballistics, rangefinder, riffled barrel and boy.. what a disappointment. Had to return to the old shotty. Even using a bad roll party crasher the range was a lot better. Something that wont cut it out on the IB .

Might need to adapt my gameplay even further or just forget about the alienated pvp. Needs fun over rage.
Needs mastery, but will make you a better player for learning it.

Just had a random thought. They should let you infuse multiple things together for bonus infusion mats.

Example.

300 raid chest
302 raid chest
306 raid chest

All infused on 306 to get 309 raid chest. So 300 is worth 1 and 302 is worth 2 so together it's 3 more. Since 3 <= 5, it just takes the whole 3 like normal infusion instead if 80%.

my first nightfall and i got my calcified fragment and a 310 invective.

one more fragment away from getting the final mission for touch of malice. i'm so excited.

my first nightfall and i got my calcified fragment and a 310 invective.

one more fragment away from getting the final mission for touch of malice. i'm so excited.

Hey I'll most likely have that mission tomorrow! I'm 3 fragments away and assuming it's a T3 fragment I need during reset, it'll be over! So I'll be game to run the mission with you if you need/want

That'll also complete my bounty fragment.

And then just need to use my wormsinger rune which I'm not exactly sure how to do yet but I'll probably watch a video.

At reset I should he getting Touch of Malice and Ace of Spades.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore, I want to play with all of my new toys!

I'm glad I didn't partake in Draksis 3oC farm. Getting new exotics is awesome. When I got Zhalo tonight, I was so pumped! Similar to when I finally got Thunderlord (like 2 weeks before Drizzay)

My TTK / Year 2 exotic weapon drops:
Hawkmoon (x4)
Invective (x3)
Hereafter (x1)
Now, Zhalo.

I like little my collection :)

Add a purchased red death and earned spindle and sleeper stimulant.

Good times.

Even if you don't use out how you're supposed to its still pretty dang good. It can double tap pretty damn quick but if you can get a precision kill it turns into a monster

Aim for the head and don't be afraid to double tap.
It fires pretty quickly and is really stable. I also spawn with like 15 shots
ADS with anticipation. I'm sure you could hip fire just fine but I'm already so used to having to ADS it's a part of me now.

Needs mastery, but will make you a better player for learning it.

Cool thanks guys. Will try it out in PVP, could be a contender for the exotic slot when I run Pulse rifle" the Villainy" as primary

ToM at reset? You don't need to wait till reset for ToM, you'll get it from Eris as soon as you finish the quest.

I just meant at reset since a new T3 boss should be there that I don't have the fragment for, yet :p

I have no idea what mini crot'as name is! But I'm guessing he has a fragment.

Yeah figured, but even if you're missing 2 from CoO tier 3 bosses, there are still 45 you can get. Which others are you missing?

Agoranarch, wormsinger, and last part of the my CoO bounty which is to use an antiquated rune I think. So I should get 2 fragments from mini crota, and then I can do wormsinger. Just haven't gotten to it yet from raiding all day!

Hahaha I still don't know what else can drop in the secondary exotic other than invective and hereafter. I'm sure there has to be other good stuff!

That's about it. Only specials that actually drop are Telesto, Hereafter and 4th Horseman. The other 2 slots are The Chaperone and Sleeper Simulant. Spindle is off on the side somewhere

It's my only TTK exotic weapon so I've no choice but to love it :p

Well, apart from Heresay but that thing sucks.

Was Spindle some daily secret thing that I missed?

Yea so far it happened twice. IIRC, the mission is called Lost to Light. It's the mission where you think it ends after you kill the ogre and you end up running away, and then obtaining and placing relics to advance to the next room.

It'll be back for sure.

Hahaha I still don't know what else can drop in the secondary exotic other than invective and hereafter. I'm sure there has to be other good stuff!

Would love a Hereafter. All i'm getting is Invective and Fourth Horseman :D

Bungie want's to supply several Invectives too so all my characters have one and a couple spares just incase i accidentally dismantle one. They are so considerate!

Special weapon exotic engrams are so common. I have like a dozen 310 4th horseman's and 310 Telesto's. Only 1 310 Hereafter and 1 310 Invective. Lying in the vault cause there are so few special weapons to infuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom