• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special weapon exotic engrams are so common. I have like a dozen 310 4th horseman's and 310 Telesto's. Only 1 310 Hereafter and 1 310 Invective. Lying in the vault cause there are so few special weapons to infuse.

I probably would as well if engrams dropped for me like they do for you ( ._.)

Dont have a telesto yet =/

Special weapon exotic engrams are so common. I have like a dozen 310 4th horseman's and 310 Telesto's. Only 1 310 Hereafter and 1 310 Invective. Lying in the vault cause there are so few special weapons to infuse.

It's a good thing they drop so much because, as we both know, the raid doesn't drop exotics.

Hey I'll most likely have that mission tomorrow! I'm 3 fragments away and assuming it's a T3 fragment I need during reset, it'll be over! So I'll be game to run the mission with you if you need/want

That'll also complete my bounty fragment.

And then just need to use my wormsinger rune which I'm not exactly sure how to do yet but I'll probably watch a video.

yeah man, i just gotta do a T3 after the reset and then it's mission time.

psn: NEONBEAR

add me if you want. i'm on late nights mostly but if i'm ever on i'm always happy to help with whatever.

Bogeypop

Oh that's right! Anyone want to do a quick CoO Tier 3 for the Fragment before reset? I'm interested in finding out what happens (if anything) when you get all 50 Calcified Fragments, so I'm trying to stay on top of the Weekly Rotating T3 Bosses.

EDIT: Didn't realize this week's boss a repeat of TTK week 1 boss.

Yea so far it happened twice. IIRC, the mission is called Lost to Light. It's the mission where you think it ends after you kill the ogre and you end up running away, and then obtaining and placing relics to advance to the next room.

It'll be back for sure.

Damn I need to get that. I know the mission you're talking about, the one where you go get the shard of Croats soul and get ambushed?

Hereafter you mean? That thing has the most OP AA ever so idk what you mean.

Yep that's the one. I'm just not feeling it :|

Also I should add that all of my drops have been 280/290.

Bungie hates me.

Hell they gave me a Hawkmoon after it was relevant just to troll me.

Impulsor

Damn I need to get that. I know the mission you're talking about, the one where you go get the shard of Croats soul and get ambushed?

Yep that's the one. I'm just not feeling it :|

Also I should add that all of my drops have been 280/290.

Bungie hates me.

Hell they gave me a Hawkmoon after it was relevant just to troll me.

They don't hate you enough. They gave me 6. In a week.

I got one in the exotic raid chest, then one in the nightfall, the same day. Then one from an exotic primary from 3oC... etc...

Mengetsu

Soon reset soon...
utnZi7n.jpg

BahamutPT

Since we're gonna have a 2 hour server downtime later today, I'd say that's the most likely time-frame for the patch to be available.

The end of the maintenance also coincides with the usual IB start time.

Bradach

Congrats, good to hear you and your group got it done!
Thanks. We must have done the first cycle 12 times in a row. We decided that if we perfected that first cycle it'd just be rinse and repeat.
We were right. We went from wiping in cycle one to killing him on the next go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom