• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mengetsu

IB, cant find saladin in tower...

oh thought IB starts at reset...
I walked into the tower and see this.
53oZdYo.jpg

Bungie plz..

GlamFM

Banned
Got excited for no reason it seems - thought everything would happen at reset.

Feel muuuuuuch better about sitting at work right now ;)

so the hard mode final fight

toland comes in

weakens oryx

then you follow toland into the portal and he's riding a giant worm, and you fight him

he drops bad juju 2.0 that shoots skulls(like shang tsung)

it'll be glorious.

Theorry

Got excited for no reason it seems - thought everything would happen at reset.

Feel muuuuuuch better about sitting at work right now ;)

Well the reset time for IB has changed. But maybe not this time because they want to push at the same time as the patch. Think the next IB and Trials this friday will start at normal reset.

Zocano

Unless there was also a patch out at 4am CST, there'd be no reason for Iron Banner or anything else that's new to show up.

Theorry

iron banner always starts at 10am pacific and that's also about the time they do patches.

Yes back in the day. But Bungie updated their site wich says IB and Trials now will start at normal reset times. Thats why everyone was expecting it.

Zocano

FYI

Now's the time to scrap out your Spindles.

Yes back in the day. But Bungie updated their site wich says IB and Trials now will start at normal reset times. Thats why everyone was expecting it.

They wouldn't launch a big PvP event without first addressing current PvP issues that they have said will be addressed.

Every time I sprint-cancel 1000 yard reload it locks me out of firing next shot for full second, pressing R2 just does nothing. Is this a bug or did they counter nerf sprint-cancel trick?

I get the same problem.

I'm guessing this was already answered but this isn't a bug, it's intentional for all weapons. There's an internal timer for the reload so it won't let you shoot until that timer is up regardless of whether or not you sprint cancelled. You can switch weapons though as soon as the magazine has refilled and be able to shoot whenever you switch back.

If you want to keep sniping it's better to let the animation play out so you know exactly when you can shoot again.

I'm guessing this was already answered but this isn't a bug, it's intentional for all weapons. There's an internal timer for the reload so it won't let you shoot until that timer is up regardless of whether or not you sprint cancelled. You can switch weapons though as soon as the magazine has refilled and be able to shoot whenever you switch back.

If you want to keep sniping it's better to let the animation play out so you know exactly when you can shoot again.

Even though I know about this, it still happens sometimes to me. Stupid muscle memory.
At least I completely got rid of the high five after sniping :)

It's scary how quickly you can burn through 3oC.

I hope I get some good drops this week.

Really need to get my hunter up some more light levels this week so I can run the NF too, then level my Titan and get his sword before the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom