• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing this was already answered but this isn't a bug, it's intentional for all weapons. There's an internal timer for the reload so it won't let you shoot until that timer is up regardless of whether or not you sprint cancelled. You can switch weapons though as soon as the magazine has refilled and be able to shoot whenever you switch back.

If you want to keep sniping it's better to let the animation play out so you know exactly when you can shoot again.

Damn that sucks, and I had just perfected the art of sprint cancelling reload.

Jinjo

it's a glitch or a weird design decision to have the Sleeper in the Special Weapons row, not the Heavy Weapon row.

It's not. No Land Beyond and Universal Remote are also in the special slot in the kiosk while you can equip them in the primary. It's consistency. They are technically in the special weapon class.

nOoblet16

Did it with two bubble titans, got shit...haven't got a single good thing from Nightfall since TTK.
I can't see doing the first part of the strike without a bubble...unless there are hunters using the invisibility stacking for infinite invisibility.

The boss is easy if you have Thunderlord.
But exposure and matching game are bad combinations when you are fighting Taken (since they can have all sort of annoying abilities)

Hasn't SABER already been a Nightfall? Bungie pls

Prior to the Sleeper questline being unlocked, it was suspected that the Saber Nightfall might have something secret. It's obviously not something related to the Sleeper anymore, but maybe something else? Those Seraphim Vault pylons are still unexplained.
Edit: who am I kidding, it's likely just something time gated again.

Tovarisc

SCHEDULED DESTINY MAINTENANCE FOR 10/13/2015
•Beginning at 9:00 AM PDT (4:00 PM UTC) Destiny servers will be taken offline for maintenance. This work is expected to conclude at 11:00 AM PDT (6:00 PM UTC).
•Players signed in shortly before maintenance will receive prior notice via in-game messaging.
•Once maintenance is concluded, all services and Destiny login functionality will be restored.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13125

Edit: 9AM PDT == 6PM CEST

GlamFM

Banned
SCHEDULED DESTINY MAINTENANCE FOR 10/13/2015
•Beginning at 9:00 AM PDT (4:00 PM UTC) Destiny servers will be taken offline for maintenance. This work is expected to conclude at 11:00 AM PDT (6:00 PM UTC).
•Players signed in shortly before maintenance will receive prior notice via in-game messaging.
•Once maintenance is concluded, all services and Destiny login functionality will be restored.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13125

Edit: 9AM PDT == 6PM CEST

Perfect for working folks in Europe ;)

If its below 300, it would be pretty pointless. Ib is a real grind, and i doubt i would bother for 280 gear, unless its really good.

for house of wolves ib banner gear wasn't 34 light .. you needed to ascend it

and house of wolves didn't even have a raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom