• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

I'll eat my hat if ib rewards are anywhere near 300

i can't see bungie undermining the raid with pvp content

They did with HoW lol. Technically all raid gear is 300+ too.

SCHEDULED DESTINY MAINTENANCE FOR 10/13/2015
•Beginning at 9:00 AM PDT (4:00 PM UTC) Destiny servers will be taken offline for maintenance. This work is expected to conclude at 11:00 AM PDT (6:00 PM UTC).
•Players signed in shortly before maintenance will receive prior notice via in-game messaging.
•Once maintenance is concluded, all services and Destiny login functionality will be restored.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13125

Edit: 9AM PDT == 6PM CEST

Perfect for working folks in Europe ;)

I'm assuming you're sarcastic lol. Always the same BS. Bungie (PSN has a hand in this too) always cuts right into EU primetime for gaming. Ugh.

Fresh Raid anyone?

Count me in, Aztechne PSN

I'll go. 301 in my raiding kit, haven't done Oryx before though. psn jiza88

I'll come. PSN is Revolutionary, logging on now

I feel left out :'(

Crap I thought I had over looked someone. Mocolos you setting it up, or do you want me to?

I want to run it, but Its my first time and will need guidance. Experienced in all other taids just havent done Kings Fall. I can be ready in 7 mins if youll take me. My light is at 290 right now.
GreenyMac is my psn.

I don't mind if they don't.

GlamFM

Banned

I'm assuming you're sarcastic lol. Always the same BS. Bungie (PSN has a hand in this too) always cuts right into EU primetime for gaming. Ugh.

I wasn´t, but I misread. thought it ended at 6 pm. Bummer.

SCHEDULED DESTINY MAINTENANCE FOR 10/13/2015
•Beginning at 9:00 AM PDT (4:00 PM UTC) Destiny servers will be taken offline for maintenance. This work is expected to conclude at 11:00 AM PDT (6:00 PM UTC).
•Players signed in shortly before maintenance will receive prior notice via in-game messaging.
•Once maintenance is concluded, all services and Destiny login functionality will be restored.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13125

Edit: 9AM PDT == 6PM CEST

Won't get back home in time to infuse the 310 BS into something else, if they nerf it today :(

MrS

Banned

Guess you won't be on early anymore ;)

Number45

Each class has their separate armor kiosks. You can't view or purchase warlock exotic armor from a titan.

Weapon kiosk is account wide though.
That makes sense, I really need to level the other classes!

Also, is there a reliable way of farming exotic shards? Just have a 3oC active at all times I assume and hope for the best?

MrDaravon

Any fresh raids starting soonish? Maybe this will finally be the week where I get all my raids and nightfalls done on Tuesdays (I didn't get to do any raids or NF's last week).

noomi

Maaaaan, is the sleeper still classified on Bungie.net? :/

Makes it a pain in the ass to move stuff around that way....

Sky Walker

Done nightfall 3 times and got nothing but legendary rubish. Rng plz.

Also, we took my brother "light level 267" with us and done his very first nightfall. He was happy with his 270 legendary gauntlets :p

Thanks jakfu and snick for the runs.

Deku Tree

Just got 50 Hadium flakes again without farming.
Not sure if I should do ToM quest again...
Would it be bad to use a ToM dup for infusion purposes?

Tovarisc

300 Kinglayer Shell with bad stat rolls [Disc / Str], maybe I should infuse my 295 shell with it.

Edit: Other than that got gloves and boots for hunter, and more shards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom