• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

So people are recommending that I use my Spindle for infusion now, before the patch? Is there any evidence to that or are people just assuming it's coming this time?

Sooner you get rid of your 310 Spindle better off you are, nerf patch doesn't creep on you that way. Or just hold on to it and accept that it will be 290 "soon".

BahamutPT

Sorry if I stole someone's drops at Oryx!

- 308 Hand Cannon
- Sublime Engram
- Antiquated Rune
- Moldering Shards

Still need a 3rd Ghost Shell though :(

I still don't understand why people can't just let go of those now awful nightfalls. ^^
Especially on the strike I hate the most (the boss is okay-ish, but the warsat opening is shit, the electric corridor is a mess and the rest is just boring filler), with arc burn and match game on.

Darkblade is the only nightfall I'm ok with running "just for the fun of it".

+what else is there to do besides raid

+chance for 310 exotic

FeD.nL

Had a pretty decent raid:

304 ghost (finally ditched my 294 one)
307 shotgun
303 chest
310 telesto (from the engram of off golgoroth)
310 Thunderlord from moldering shard loot at oryx (really happy with this one)

Now to get me some boots next time.

FyreWulff

So people are recommending that I use my Spindle for infusion now, before the patch? Is there any evidence to that or are people just assuming it's coming this time?

Infuse it now because every single Spindle in the game world is going down to 290 when the patch comes out. Doesn't matter if you've vaulted it, are holding it, or have infused other guns into it.

Post-match rewards have never been given out based on your match performance, it's 100% RNG.

Good I was thinking that's how it worked. I got the Big Bertha ship last time but didn't remember how I managed it.

Infuse it now because every single Spindle in the game world is going down to 290 when the patch comes out. Doesn't matter if you've vaulted it, are holding it, or have infused other guns into it.

Wow so the ones infused into other weapons are dropping? So somebody that doesn't raid could have gotten over 300 by getting it and they may drop down to 299? That's fucked up.

Namikaze1

In two raid runs, I got:

310 Nighthawk
310 Obsidian Mind
305 Hunter raid Helmet
306 Warlock chest (same LL as the one I have but with much better perks and with Intellect)
306 Hunter Boots (I have 309 so I'll be saving this for whenever the exotic boots are added to the loot table)
304 Sniper
310 Fusion Rifle
302 Shotgun
Infinite Mouldering Shards

Tovarisc

It's quite funny to see people being salty and bitchy about their raid loots and then list ~10 items with close to 310 values, when all your haul out of that place is 95% shards and 5% 300 light garbage.

Shito

I enjoy doing challenging content with my mates sometimes.
Oh I can agree with that, it was just a reaction to the usual "NF loots were all shit!" weekly posts. ^^

+what else is there to do besides raid

+chance for 310 exotic
I dunno, I'd rather use 3oC on various activities for my 310 exotics.
You are right that it adds a chance to get one, but seeing how Bungie only puts the new strikes as the nightfalls and only with modifiers that are there "to be a bitch", I don't feel like it's really worth it for just a very small chance at a 310.

Shield Bros is actually fun too.
Meh.
I like the Shield Bros boss fight, but not the strike itself. That tank part is really not fun... ^^

Isn't petra supposed to have bounties? Or only after you finish her taken war stuff?
Only when you finish her first quest. The one asking you to kill champions, if I remember right...

Meh.
I like the Shield Bros boss fight, but not the strike itself. That tank part is really not fun... ^^

it's still probably the fastest strike at the moment along Summoning Pits. Run to the tank, whack the tank with supers/heavy/snipers. Run to the room with the Mini-Valus, kill him, run to the boss :D

Mupod

Did they do something recently to make Oryx more likely to drop exotics? Feels like that's been happening a lot lately. Even I got an Alchemist Raiment off him last week. Although it was a troll-ass one with void armor.

Got a 310 Hawkmoon, but I'm not feeling it just like TLW after the HC nerf. I think I'm gonna buy Bad Juju from the kiosk and infuse it... Still haven't found a weapon I feel good about using in IB. The ones I love using in PvE and the raid don't just don't feel right for PvP.

The raid scout rifle is solid in pvp, atleast I have been having alot of luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom