• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

So other than the tower legendary ghosts that are for sale, I got the

Brave Shell (from the year 1 VIP rewards)
Dread Explorer Shell (from the dead orbit quest)
kingslayer (from the raid)

So I can get extra glimmer from taken, fallen, and hive from these ghosts...

...anyone seen any other non tower legendary ghosts? Or anyone seen in game any legendary ghosts at all that give extra glimmer from cabal or vex?

Skele7on

Banned
looking forward to getting home and buying new emotes.

Then off to crucible with NLB to wreck some fools.

Year two NLB pls bungie.

GorillaJu

So what actually can be done on multiple characters? I was just going through my different alts to do the daily heroic story, etc. and I saw that I won't get legendary marks from them. How does this work?

So other than the tower legendary ghosts that are for sale, I got the

Brave Shell (from the year 1 VIP rewards)
Dread Explorer Shell (from the dead orbit quest)
kingslayer (from the raid)

So I can get extra glimmer from taken, fallen, and hive from these ghosts...

...anyone seen any other non tower legendary ghosts? Or anyone seen in game any legendary ghosts at all that give extra glimmer from cabal or vex?

No, and this drives me crazy. I want a ghost for every patrol or strike scenario. You can't buy any ghost with the engrams to helium filaments and the ghosts sold by the crucible handler have glimmer from crucible kills, not mob types. I have no idea how you can get legendary ghosts with the missing perks. I don't know why ghosts are so insanely rare. I wish the speaker would sell legendary ones. He would be a great stop gab for the lack of ghost drops.

So what actually can be done on multiple characters? I was just going through my different alts to do the daily heroic story, etc. and I saw that I won't get legendary marks from them. How does this work?

Nightfalls and Raids can be done on multiple characters. Bungie has made it easier for people with only one character to keep up by giving Legendary marks x3 upon first completion IIRC. So if you got 15 marks from the daily, you already got the rewards x3 instead of getting 5 marks per character completion.

Tovarisc

Only thing you can do on multiple characters is Nightfall now.

And raid.

Lets not forget that there is a patch coming today - might have some nice surprises in there.

I don't expect more than microtransactions and Spindle nerf. Shotgun nerf is 2-3 weeks from now.

saber cheese patched and realmoneyvendor implemented are my only guesses :D

Them to fix SABER cheese would require them to fix all Out of Bounds glitches.

Tovarisc

pff, nah. They will just move the rock a littlebit or add a bigger hitbox in that specific location :D

That area has multiple spots for getting beneath map and/or warsat. I wonder how big task it would be to fix how sparrow's hitbox bypasses world geometry's collision mapping.

im afraid to raid this week, the last two weeks, i got nothing but moldering and a scout rifle in like 3 characters. Really bummer

i miss the armor drop from PoE style, i think wow have solve this problem very well with the "tokens" to redeem your armor in the vendor like the variks do

i can see the weapons being droped from the bosses as we have other sources of 310 weapons, but armors is really a mess

If we can only have one custom emotion/dance equipped I'm getting slow clap. It is versatile. But I would love: slow clap, finger across neck, and falling to my knees crying, and sit.

310 4th Horseman from Thalnok. Was hoping for Telesto or Hereafter (I don't have either.) Oh well, maybe that will be the tool to get my Spindle back to 310.

That's three. I know we can do this.

1. Me
2. frost
3. Spyder

The train leaves asap.
I would love to, but I have never finished the raid. I made it to Golgoroth last night and my party couldn't do it since we had a 285 with us. Would that be an issue? And I assume PS4? And my Light is 293-295 depending what weapons I choose.

Deku Tree

So if you do VoG 3x and CE 3x and dismantle everything and convert all of it to motes and use all those motes for faction rep then you'll probably rank up to level 25 pretty fast. Has anyone done the math to figure out how many rank ups you can get each week like that?

Tecnniqe

Banned
So if you do VoG 3x and CE 3x and dismantle everything and convert all of it to motes and use all those motes for faction rep then you'll probably rank up to level 25 pretty fast. Has anyone done the math to figure out how many rank ups you can get each week like that?

You can convert it to motes?

Ditters

I still have my spindle at 310. Are we pretty confident that it's getting dropped to 290 today, or is it still speculation?

FyreWulff

I still have my spindle at 310. Are we pretty confident that it's getting dropped to 290 today, or is it still speculation?

It doesn't matter, you should be infusing that 310 into something else, because all Spindles are being downgraded no matter what.

Infuse the 310 into a 300 or more weapon of choice and pull 300 spindles out of the kiosk and use those to upgrade all your other specials to 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom