• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

tumblr_mkoo6d3Iwp1qbper1o1_400.gif

fear's embrace > spindle

It's subjective. I think Fear's Embrace was actually pretty easy compared to Lost to Light. Even though it took me 3 tries to beat FE first and 2 to beat LtL.

I think the timer on LtL has a lot to do with its difficulty. Teams of 295+ could try for hours and still not have BS. On the other hand, I've never seen anyone complaing about playing FE for hours with no luck.

Actually, if the dances are account wide, I'll probably shell out $10 for it so I can use it on both xbox /ps4. But it doesn't seem like it'll be. Dangit.

Probably only bnet stuff with those codes.

Sullichin

Paid shaders would be laaame but I would buy one if they were cool. Too many shaders in this game are gated behind bullshit progression. I want those HOW shaders but Prison of Elders is just bad.

PuMa

The shotgun is pretty terrible too. That rate of fire is so slow.

It's not that slow. It's in the second highest impact tier (below Conspiracy Theory, Party Crasher, etc.) so it fires faster than all of those. I find cocoon to be a great combo with the shotgun too.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'll spend 20 bucks now, and whatever that gets me, that'll have to do for now. I'll probably have them all eventually, but I just realized I won't be able to equip a bunch at once which is kind of a downer.

It's not that slow. It's in the second highest impact tier (below Conspiracy Theory, Party Crasher, etc.) so it fires faster than all of those. I find cocoon to be a great combo with the shotgun.

It feels like it's covered in molasses to me, at least in PvP, but I'm a Chaperone convert.

Tovarisc

Paid shaders would be laaame but I would buy one if they were cool. Too many shaders in this game are gated behind bullshit progression. I want those HOW shaders but Prison of Elders is just bad.

You can be sure that store will get shaders, emblems, ships and sparrows sooner than later. I kinda expect full black [just black, nothing else mixed in] shader to be among first microtransaction shaders.

Afrocious

Bloodborne didn't have too many interesting gestures if I remember correctly. Or perhaps the reason why I can't remember them is because they weren't interesting.

Make Contact stands out because it's weird and you got a moon rune out of using it in a certain place.

R0ckman

Yeah, as a black dude who's a software dev, i really fucking hate working in big corporations. i lucked out since i'm a contractor with a really cool group inside an international company though.

i wore a hoodie to work one day and some engineer on my floor jumped into a conversation i was having with someone and said "you should watch out with these kids with hoodies. they're starting to have guns on them nowadays."

Damn dude. I'm sorry for your loss. If you don't wanna raid, it's definitely understandable.

I remember when I was in senior year of college at my intern place, which I had been for months, it was winter, I came in with a jacket hoodie and everyone got up and freaked.

Lol I eventually moved to fleeces, it is ridiculous.

Sai-kun

Banned
They read this forum, you know. :p

Looking forward to the full patch notes. I really hope the emotes prices are reasonable; they've established the future of the embiggened Live Team on it, so they should be priced for success.

I Would Pay 100000 Silver For Carlton

Each emote will cost like 300. Please quote me for citation purposes.

With 300 you can buy a pack and get one, but you will have to buy another pack to get two you want. You will also be so close to buying another emote that you will just buy the third pack. . and it will continue like this.

chur

I think the maintenance is just 2 hours. Did Iron Banner already begin? I thought it was a weekend thing.
Iron Banner usually goes live at 10am PST on reset day. We should be able to play once maintenance is over. Trials is the weekend thing you're thinking about.

Couple of questions
is the sever down now, if not when and how long for?
Secondly is there a IB train on the go upon servers back up i can get it on?
Thirdly, if not is there a reset raid party on the go?
Or at the very least some nightfall loving?

My priorities are in order as listed, please say there is a iron banner train..

Last but not least.. is there a train emote (world of war craft choo choo)

rNilla

I'd pay 2000 silver for the ability to disable all emotes along with some indication to all players that I am incapable of seeing them.

E92 M3

This needs to happen in Crucible every time someone uses that emote.

Oh yeah, it'll be really funny.

"Well what is it" needs to happen. I could finally fully commit to my Kabr-as-Artorius cosplay in the Vault.

I'd legit pay $10 for a perfect recreation of that emote. By far the most used emote in Dark Souls next to bow lol.

Thanks, my grandmother on dad's side.

Sorry for your loss, Lik. Hopefully Destiny cheers you up.

SonComet

People will infuse them back up to 310 asap. It was easy to buy a bunch of 300 kiosk versions then infuse them into random legendaries. Plus the raid secondaries aren't anything special so they make great infusion fodder. I've gotten a ton of crappy raid fusion rifles in the 300-305 range, plus a raid shotty I infused to 310 with a Spindle. Should be easy enough.
My understanding of weapon damage was that going over an encounters light level rewarded no extra damage. Unless that's incorrect then there is currently no point to go over 290 with a spindle (aside from character light level). Touch of Malice is better for daughters and Oryx. All I know is upgrading my 1000 yard stare from the 290s to 307 did nothing for my DPS on Golgoroth.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Bloodborne didn't have too many interesting gestures if I remember correctly. Or perhaps the reason why I can't remember them is because they weren't interesting.

Make Contact stands out because it's weird and you got a moon rune out of using it in a certain place.
I didn't need anything other than Make Contact and Shrug it off or whatever that was.

Loved wen I got summoned helping people with Ebrietas at the top of the elevator, I would come down to where the host was already being all like |o_ Must have looked so funny.

PuMa

I'll spend 20 bucks now, and whatever that gets me, that'll have to do for now. I'll probably have them all eventually, but I just realized I won't be able to equip a bunch at once which is kind of a downer.

It feels like it's covered in molasses to me, at least in PvP, but I'm a Chaperone convert.

Lol, yeah, well Chaperone is in low impact/super fast fire rate category for shotguns so that explains it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I wish they would allow silver trading.

"Offering hard mode KF runs. 1000 silver. You keep all items!"

WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN

Top of the page again?!

100.gif

IT'S COMIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom