• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Bungie should do all three challenges in the same raid next reset tomorrow.

That would be fantastic and give people a reason to do the whole raid instead of just checkpoints.

I wonder if the challenges will be different this time around but not sure what else they could change with the mechanics.

I wonder if the challenges will be different this time around but not sure what else they could change with the mechanics.

I strongly strongly doubt it. It would be cool but like you said options are limited, especially Warpriest. They obviously aren't changing anything w the fights themselves so you can't have like WP start w all 3 Taken abilities or something. Golgoroth has options but they would be too hard so they won't do them. Oryx has options too but I don't see them changing just one challenge.

Nothus

Is it even confirmed that the challenges will be on a loop? They might come and go like that mission to kick off the sleeper simulant quest.

Can't take away challenges, they're the reason people are even bothering doing the raid.

So many are just doing the challenges and ignoring the rest of the raid.

VoG was relevant and fun for a full year.

KF is struggling in 3 months...

I do the daily salvage and go 1.53 KDR.

Top guy on opposing team ends at 1.3 KDR and sends me a message right after, "Scrub"

I replied, "GG" and reported him.

I've had more hate mail and teabagging in the past few fews than ever before.The Destiny community continues to get worse and worse as only the most hardcore remain after TTK.

I have a bad feeling that without expansions like TDB and HoW it will only get worse.

That said, I am always thankful for the amazing community here DGAF.

Nothus

I wonder if they will ever do a challenge or special event that gives a chance of a 320 ghost dropping. By my reckoning that's the only piece of gear that hasn't been included in the three challenges so far.

I know you can get one from the totems (and maybe IB?), but fuck those odds.

Deku Tree

Do the RAF legendary swords ever get the fifth upgrade bubble? Mine is maxed out and infused up to 302 and only four upgrade bubbles so far...

I wonder if they will ever do a challenge or special event that gives a chance of a 320 ghost dropping. By my reckoning that's the only piece of gear that hasn't been included in the three challenges so far.

I know you can get one from the totems (and maybe IB?), but fuck those odds.
320 ghosts were indeed available during the last IB. I don't think they were that rare either. It seemed about as common as 320 helms in SRL.

320 class item would be more useful (IMO) which is means we're more likely to have artifacts replaced by ghosts =p

I do the daily salvage and go 1.53 KDR.

Top guy on opposing team ends at 1.3 KDR and sends me a message right after, "Scrub"

I replied, "GG" and reported him.

I've had more hate mail and teabagging in the past few fews than ever before.The Destiny community continues to get worse and worse as only the most hardcore remain after TTK.

I have a bad feeling that without expansions like TDB and HoW it will only get worse.

That said, I am always thankful for the amazing community here DGAF.

I got a message the other day that i didnt understand

"Padding stats much? Wow. Enjoy your report"

¯_(ツ)_/¯

E92 M3

The recent Black Ops patch implemented skilled based MM and the community completely rebelled against it. Within 24 hours treyarch reverted the patch and the creative director apologized while answering questions.

Why can't Bungie be this communicative? It takes them months to fix something the community hates. For instance, weapon parts nerf could have been reverted instantly instead of dragging it out.

The recent Black Ops patch implemented skilled based MM and the community completely rebelled against it. Within 24 hours treyarch reverted the patch and the creative director apologized while answering questions.

Why can't Bungie be this communicative? It takes them months to fix something the community hates. For instance, weapon parts nerf could have been reverted instantly instead of dragging it out.

Lack of communication and coordination between the different departments at bungie.

Lack of communication and coordination between the different departments at bungie.

Its not though, no other company is as clueless as Bungie. Its obviously a strategy born of the fact that they don't know how to balance PvP/PvE, what they want to do with the game and theres no content to talk about

Oh and Deej

E92 M3

Its not though, no other company is as clueless as Bungie. Its obviously a strategy born of the fact that they don't know how to balance PvP/PvE, what they want to do with the game and theres no content to talk about

Oh and Deej

Speaking of which, they really need to separate PVE and PVP. Or make weapons have different modes, otherwise we'll be getting exotics that return ammo for the next 8 years.

Top Bottom