• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Do you have the hidden score for 100 Doubles wins?

Btw thanks for the avatar Nami I'll change it when I get home :)

What hidden score for doubles? Bungie recently patched in double wins showing up right now, but I think I already received some grimoire points for just doing the gametype before.

Lima

What hidden score for doubles? Bungie recently patched in double wins showing up right now, but I think I already received some grimoire points for just doing the gametype before.

You received 5 for just playing a match of the mode. Now you actually have to win 100 matches to get the other 15 points.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Great newbie raid, so glad we got him down! Thanks very much to Macello, WipedOut, Pandora, Azolith and lostsupper for helping out or volunteering to, we barely had to wait to fill the spots.

And thanks to everyone who actually tuned in on Twitch, I'm surprised it's still interesting at all to watch but it is awesome to see :)

Great newbie raid, so glad we got him down! Thanks very much to Macello, WipedOut, Pandora, Azolith and lostsupper for helping out or volunteering to, we barely had to wait to fill the spots.

And thanks to everyone who actually tuned in on Twitch, I'm surprised it's still interesting at all to watch but it is awesome to see :)

Thanks so much Hawkian and everyone else who helped. It was great fun, save for the penis piston room which was torture. I am willing to come again (never enough learning) and to help others. You all can shoot me friend requests as well as I don't mind helping in general.

Hope people on twitch had a good time.

ocean

Banned
As Lima answered, you got the points for just entering the playlist. But now it's got + 5 Grimoire at 25, 50 and 100 wins (15 Grimoire points total).

Worst part? It only counts wins post 2.0 so none of your Y1 Doubles wins are counted at all.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
looks like upon further inspection that my cat threw up on the top of my receiver which has an open grate and fried it. i don't even.

...I wonder if the little asshole did the same to the other one.

Ji66a-Man

Gonna run the full Daily Heroic Story if anyone wants to jump in and get your Cult Ghost and Legendary Engram.

Edit: All done. Thanks for the run ocean.

NastyBook

I just want this stupid fucking ToM, and Bungie decides to make one of the shittiest room encounters ever. A fucking poisonous ground? Way to completely undermine your level design, you fucking idiots.

Anybody want to help? Jump in PSN: GibbShift, so I can get this shit and go to bed.

EDIT: Got it. Eat hammers, you worthless bitch. Fuck that mission, give me my stupid fucking gun so I can be useful in these last of us raids now.

Frenden

Banned
He's in the reef and the fucking door is locked for me.

I watched other people in my instance run right through the closed door. But, for me, solid.

How heavily favored is it to decide to your class vs other classes? Need me a hunter helmet.

On Xbox I never cared as I had all 3 classes. Don't have time to run 3 on ps4 though, can barely keep up with 4 as it is.

Edit: Perhaps a better question, is any of the hunter exotics even worth the small amount of coins I've got? I remember Graviton Forfeit was all the rage before I took a long break the past couple months.

He's in the reef and the fucking door is locked for me.

I watched other people in my instance run right through the closed door. But, for me, solid.

Log out of Destiny and re-login.

How heavily favored is it to decide to your class vs other classes? Need me a hunter helmet.

On Xbox I never cared as I had all 3 classes. Don't have time to run 3 on ps4 though, can barely keep up with 4 as it is.

Edit: Perhaps a better question, is any of the hunter exotics even worth the small amount of coins I've got? I remember Graviton Forfeit was all the rage before I took a long break the past couple months.

Yes, depending on your playstyle:

Gunslinger - Young Ahamkara's Spine(pvp) and Celestial Nighthawk(pve). Symbiote got nerfed so it's mostly useless now.

Bladedancer - Tarantella(pvp), Mask of the Third Man(pve).

Nightstalker - Graviton(pvp/pve), Sealed Ahamkara Grasps(pvp).

General PVP - Crest of Alpha Lupi, Knucklehead Radar, Radiant Dance Machines.

General PVE - Bones of Eao, Don't Touch me.

Skyburner's Annex has very limited and situational use imo, but all the above exotics are great.

Matt Frost

Exotic helm engrams dropped both a Celestial Nighthawk and Graviton Forfeit for my new Hunter. Those will do.

Yes! I got the same (plus some others lol, bye bye strange coins). Been looking for Graviton for quite a while... now to learn how its dash and wreck havok on the Crucible with invisibility, a shoty... and Crucible got a mini patch today as well... :D

Toki767

Yes! I got the same (plus some others lol, bye bye strange coins). Been looking for Graviton for quite a while... now to learn how its dash and wreck havok on the Crucible with invisibility, a shoty... and Crucible got a mini patch today as well... :D

My Warlock also got a Helm of Inmost Light, but that's for a Titan and it doesn't look that great to me since I only use a Striker in PVP and even then, only during IB.

What are some good Warlock exotic helms anyway? The Ram I guess?

Matt Frost

My Warlock also got a Helm of Inmost Light, but that's for a Titan and it doesn't look that great to me since I only use a Striker in PVP and even then, only during IB.

What are some good Warlock exotic helms anyway? The Ram I guess?

The ram is really good for PvP since it makes you a lot stronger, but if you use the Stormcaller I suggest getting the Apotheosis Veil, it almost doubles the time you can use it and truly wreak havok on the Crucible and PvE. Or Obsidian Mind if you run te void class. And Light Beyond Nemesis for Osiris.

Yes, depending on your playstyle:

Gunslinger - Young Ahamkara's Spine(pvp) and Celestial Nighthawk(pve). Symbiote got nerfed so it's mostly useless now.

Bladedancer - Tarantella(pvp), Mask of the Third Man(pve).

Nightstalker - Graviton(pvp/pve), Sealed Ahamkara Grasps(pvp).

General PVP - Crest of Alpha Lupi, Knucklehead Radar, Radiant Dance Machines.

General PVE - Bones of Eao, Don't Touch me.

Skyburner's Annex has very limited and situational use imo, but all the above exotics are great.

Thanks for the detailed response. Looks like I need a Graviton the most.

GlamFM

Banned
My first ever Raid clear in Destiny - I was THE WORST!

Uhv7CTZ.png

L.O.V.E. the Vault - never been matched.

Top Bottom