• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

maomaoIYP

The problem is, lfg and reddit only look at the red and not the green (And last 3 should really be like last 10 matches or last 2-4 weeks):

https://i.imgur.com/KUju6Mf.png[/MG]

But yea me, you and Zoso will get our revenge next week FOR SURE. No doubt we'll get it. Looking forward to next week[/QUOTE]
There are still enough of us in here to play trials with, and I'm sure most of us don't give a damn about stats. I haven't played with LFG since year 1 when I wasn't active here.

Lol shit... I kept the golgoroth checkpoint on my Warlock to sit on it at reset. Just went to load in, but because I've not even finished the final TTK story mission etc and thus not yet unlocked the dreadnaught etc the raid is greyed out..... didn't realize that would be the case.

Other two characters I did full runs so no CP. Derp.

Lol shit... I kept the golgoroth checkpoint on my Warlock to sit on it at reset. Just went to load in, but because I've not even finished the final TTK story mission etc and thus not yet unlocked the dreadnaught etc the raid is greyed out..... didn't realize that would be the case.

Other two characters I did full runs so no CP. Derp.

I have hm golgoroth, grab it now if you want.

Namikaze1

Yeah, Witcher 3 combat isn't great. MGSV is in the top tier of best gameplay I've ever experienced. It overshadowed the story for the most part for me. There was one mission in the game that I just fucking loathed because the mission design was atrocious (it's towards the end so you won't have played it), but overall I had a lot of fun. I also started Witcher 3 off the back of playing The Old Hunters, which probably made it feel even more clunky. I just can't imagine playing it on the hardest difficulty. I'd probably rip my hair out.
Difficulty doesn't change the fact the combat system in the game sucks. I started off in the highest back in June but switched it to normal just so that I could beat the game because after 15 hours, I wasn't and never am going to like the combat and was just looking to get through the story and side stories.

Frenden

Banned
Two things happened today. One, I got a gaming monitor. Two, I turned my sensitivity up to Spinal Tap 11. Three, because fuck a list with two things, I switched to scouts from hand cannons.

I always played at three, but I'm still hitting my snipes at ten, so we'll see how this goes.

LTWood12

Nightfall is Fallen SABER

Epic
Small arms
Grounded
Chaff
Trickle

Fuck. That. Guess they forgot to put Will of Crota in the Nightfall rotation, because of COURSE they would. Can't wait to spend 15 minutes waiting for my damn grenade to recharge so I can throw it down the fucking hole.

Epic
Small arms
Grounded
Chaff
Trickle

How many weeks in a row has the Nightfall had Grounded modifier? Seriously, I can't understand it's existence let alone it's current frequency. It's the worst. I want to hear a defense from whatever designer introduced it. Blah.

Matt Frost

Nothing like PvP in Destiny to make you swear off playing the game ever again.

Yeah, its more skill based than any other game. You have to know exactly the map and anticipate other players actions to succeed. And a lot of skill to deal with all those shot gun people, Stormcallers, snipers, laggy people... just keep trying, you will improve over time, and one day, you will be better than most of them

It happened to me so it can happen to anyone, just keep at it soldier, practice makes perfection
U NO IT RITE

Edit: S U R O S R E G I M E

That was before, not anymore. My answer to that: equip it myself (after praying and crying on their forums lol for Xur to sell it -he did a few week later:). Then I had the advantage.

Epic
Small arms
Grounded
Chaff
Trickle

Damn, Fallen SABER... the first part is a nightmare... and this means I cant do this alone :(

I really do love challenges

One last thing: I may sound arrogant, but is not, I am a really good shooting player that have been playing shooters since Doom came out

Fuck yes, a 320 titan butt towel. Finally have a character at 320.

Hunter 319 yet to run the raid this week.
Warlock 315 yet to run the raid this week.

Matt Frost

Honestly, 319 or 320 I don't care.....it's just a meaningless number.

Problem is the things are still broken in this game and bungie refuses to even acknowledge them.

Yeah Bungie should add some new challenge to earn the ghost and cape... But then... how else could they artificially extend the length of the raid and Destiny? Bungie, we need more content on each update...

Somebody got a copy of The Secret for their birthday!

I work at a place who encourage truth, help, good intentions and positivity. Probably one of the last places like that on earth... sadly.

And no, The Secret is the commercial version and a rip off from the true book:

The Law of Attraction by Jerry and Esther Hicks

Looks like the iOS destiny app has been updated. Grimoire section now shows actual doubles progress.

How long till rift, mayhem and zone control gain grimoire point rewards

1 spot for totems to oryx hm, hunter preferred.

Elitist :p

Man i'm glad the games dad, the ban would have been even more painful. As it is like most people I'm in maintenance mode, Bungie really need to deliver this week.

My predictions, this new event will drop at IB reset time giving loads of filler for the BWU which will then tease upcoming updates about the future

Gosh this thread is quiet for reset and I missed Unstables stream, Bungie really need to show something this week or we might as well rename this The Division OT38: Destiny 3.0

Namikaze1

Remember buying 100s of heavy ammo packs around this time last year? Good times...good times...

Actually no. Fuck Crota HM!

I bought over 500. That shit covered me till Taken King was released.

GlamFM

Banned
I´m burning out on Destiny.

Hard.

Probably should stop playing until something new comes our way.

I have 2 characters at 319 and I just can´t take the frustration anymore.

Played one Raid this morning and for the first time it felt like work.

BWU, save me!

I´m burning out on Destiny.

Hard.

Probably should stop playing until something new come our way.

I have 2 characters at 319 and I just can´t take the frustration anymore.

Played one Raid this morning and for the first time it felt like work.

BWU, save me!

Bungie Weekly Update, you're our only hope! The really sad part is I don't expect anything exciting to release for the next 8 months.

8 months until Destiny 2: The De-Daddening

Destiny 2: RNGsus Strikes Back

Destiny 2: Electric Scrub-a-loo

Bungie Weekly Update, you're our only hope! The really sad part is I don't expect anything exciting to release for the next 8 months.

8 months until Destiny 2: The De-Daddening

Destiny 2: RNGsus Strikes Back

Destiny 2: Electric Scrub-a-loo

All we can hope for is that it is Destiny 2: The Burning Crusade, and does to Destiny what BC did for WoW.

Top Bottom