• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Akai XIII

2KEhyHs.jpg
That will do for PvE.

Fatejury.

Namikaze1

Hung Jury is so satisfying to use. Forgot just how good it is. Probably my favorite year 2 primary for PvE.

May just buy two more for my main and second alt to have their own.

phen0m24

Hey Sentinal

Hey all, are there issues with the store? My buddy tried to input his TTK code and is getting invalid errors and so on. Frustrating.

Got him to level 9 last night

I just played journey for the first time. DGAF what was the hype about?

Still a better story than Destiny. And the game is the most beautiful game I've ever played. I could talk about this game for hours, saying great things, talking about emotions and expirience. Destiny... yeah I could talk shit about it for hours. (Trying to keep this on topic)

Journey's trophies aren't grindy. Anyone asking about the game, buy it. It's worth $15. Same as Ori and the Blind Forest, worth $20 (but wait for the revamped version).

Ooooh I should make predictions.

In 10 years-

Nami will have 6 kids

Boguester will be hired by Bungie to only be fired for helping out players too much

Hawkian will be the first video game scholar, of Destiny. He will die in a drunken trip over his best selling book, 'Destiny by the Numbers:How I overcame RNG and learned to love the curve.'

Unstable will lose his hands in a wiring accident, and will be given new technology that lets him directly control video games with his mind.

DeathJr will start selling checkpoints to various raids, only to be caught by ICE because they misconstrued 'Letting people have a checkpoint' as smuggling immigrants.

Kadey will finally speak in a raid but the power will go out right as she's about to scream at her team for sucking hard.

LTWood and T-44 will own every exotic in the game, and be sent congratulatory medals by Bungie.

Lmao

MayMay

Banned
Heyyy

Got a PS4 a couple of days ago with Destiny TKK.. so I played that a bunch. Did a few missions, a few races (they're fun), a few PvP matches and I'm like.. Level 11 now - having a good time.

Do you guys have anything really important I need to know that the game maybe doesnt tell me, or any beginner tips?

phen0m24

Heyyy

Got a PS4 a couple of days ago with Destiny TKK.. so I played that a bunch. Did a few missions, a few races (they're fun), a few PvP matches and I'm like.. Level 11 now - having a good time.

Do you guys have anything really important I need to know that the game maybe doesnt tell me, or any beginner tips?

Sure.

Before you do missions or go out on patrol remember to grab bounties and do them.

You might even have someone hit you up to do refer a friend missions.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Pretty sure only gods are racing right now. The dude in this race I was just in finished mars in 4:29 hitting 72 gates. I can't compete with that with only 1 day of practice. I guess S-Rank isn't happening.

Heyyy

Glad your enjoying yourself. Dont forget about spark of light. Should be in your postmaster. It will level you instantly to 25 with appropriate gear. But it doesnt hurt to take it slow.

If you need help with anything let us know

Pretty sure only gods are racing right now. The dude in this race I was just in finished mars in 4:29 hitting 72 gates. I can't compete with that with only 1 day of practice. I guess S-Rank isn't happening.

We can put a boost train together if you want. I need 2 wins and dj said hed help.

Deku Tree

I came in sixth this morning with a time 4:23. Decided to not bother with the bounties that required a 3rd place or higher finish.

Angelcurio

Time to jump back to Destiny, just bought TTK from PSN after my long hiatus since House of Wolves was released. Time to relearn everything from materials, upgrades, etc.

SheHateMe

Went out of town to Virginia Beach for the holiday weekend, which makes me sad because I can't finish my SRL book. I only needed 4 wins in Venus-

*pulls Vita out*

Remote play? Remote play.

Any SRL Trains, let me know!

lt519

Hey DGAF, just popping by, hope you all had a happy holidays! Got to see Star Wars IMAX yesterday with the fam, mmhmm.

Planning on hopping on for some late night drunk IB trains next weekend as a temporary plunge back into Destiny. See you around!

Top Bottom