• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Hey DGAF, just popping by, hope you all had a happy holidays! Got to see Star Wars IMAX yesterday with the fam, mmhmm.

Planning on hopping on for some late night drunk IB trains next weekend as a temporary plunge back into Destiny. See you around!

Same to you, SW was dope. Activity has been low due to holidays and lack of content but I reckon many will return next week for the IB loot :p

AND, I just saw a guy who was afk during a race, never even finished, gets a 319 class item...

Working as intended.

Went out of town to Virginia Beach for the holiday weekend, which makes me sad because I can't finish my SRL book. I only needed 4 wins in Venus-

*pulls Vita out*

Remote play? Remote play.

Any SRL Trains, let me know!

Rob was looking for a train, I can help. We'll need a couple more though..

I love hopping on everyday and seeing my clan tag change.

Train in 15 mins?

todd360

The iron banner warlock helmet will be mine. Lord salad will rue the day he gave it to others in packages. That helmet was meant for my digital head.

Z6kPG85.jpg

Same to you, SW was dope. Activity has been low due to holidays and lack of content but I reckon many will return next week for the IB loot :p

Working as intended.

Rob was looking for a train, I can help. We'll need a couple more though..

Train in 15 mins?

Yea. Need a few wins for the mrs.

Psn draggoo3

That Luminosity, Murdaro and luckycharms train is still going, they've won 127 straight games :d

Imo it's kinda dumb to have 3 good players steamrolling instead of helping other players. Especially with streamers it makes for a boring show but oh well. I can understand the urge to just play w good players and farm Elo points.

Luminosity went 163-0 last week while doing carries on Frontier.

Imo it's kinda dumb to have 3 good players steamrolling instead of helping other players. Especially with streamers it makes for a boring show but oh well. I can understand the urge to just play w good players and farm Elo points.

Luminosity went 163-0 last week while doing carries on Frontier.

I agree as something to watch its shit, ELO has stopped for them, probably as theres no other 3 with a high enough score for them to take from

Dave_6

I'm all in for IB this week. I've got bounties done on each character from last time waiting to be turned in. Got to have some of the new armor!

The iron banner warlock helmet will be mine. Lord salad will rue the day he gave it to others in packages. That helmet was meant for my digital head.
My best drop on IB last time around. At 317 too. Just need the boots to complete the set. Farming SLR for 1 more 320 helmet so i can infuse it.

Deku Tree

SRL feels extremely cheap when your racing in a close pack of six and everyone is really good sub 4:20 times on Venus and the player in first still has a tiny little gate to go through but the player in sixth has a gate the size of the whole track. And the people behind you also have the advantage of being able to bump you off of your trajectory.

That skill based MM working as intended.

First LFGer demanded to know our ELO score and then left after he got a .43KD and we lost, so I guess you could say we're doing well without you DGAF. (but really please join Biggy and me)

What are you going for, serious business or just bounties as i'm 4 deep into an 8 pack and halfway through a huge tub of roses

Goddammit, 5 straight tries for the bolt caster, and can't get it done with randoms! Last time me and one guy needed the same sword, got Alak down to almost nothing, and he lagged out; of course the other teammate screwed things up. I should have got these other swords done when it was fresh and new; this sucks!

What are you going for, serious business or just bounties as i'm 4 deep into an 8 pack and halfway through a huge tub of roses

Speak American please Kappa. But seriously what's a tub of roses...

I'll hopefully be down for a bunch of Trials this weekend. I need to make up for lost time after barely playing the last two weeks.

Speak American please Kappa. But seriously what's a tub of roses...

I'll hopefully be down for a bunch of Trials this weekend. I need to make up for lost time after barely playing the last two weeks.

They used to be the worlds greatest chocolates until they were USA'd by Kraft

roses_3381179b.jpg

I had a quick go with Pew and EJ earlier and wasn't really feeling it or the map, will try again tomorrow if you're around

That Luminosity, Murdaro and luckycharms train is still going, they've won 127 straight games :d
They are so damn good it's astonishing. I won a chance to get "carried" to the lighthouse by Murdaro yesterday but I've been there a bunch of times already. I just wanted to play Trials with him honestly.

todd360

A really fine looking helmet since most Warlock helmets look retarded.

There really are a bunch of shitty looking warlock helmets. Like the ram and stag and the quick revive helmet for example. The good helmets are masterful designs though. Warlock helmets are all about style. We wear robes so we need bad ass helmets to make up for our lack of armor.

Deku Tree

There really are a bunch of shitty looking warlock helmets. Like the ram and stag and the quick revive helmet for example. The good helmets are masterful designs though. Warlock helmets are all about style. We wear robes so we need bad ass helmets to make up for our lack of armor.

Devouring Maw >>>>>>> Darkblade Helm #TruthFact

Top Bottom