• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Shiv47

I wasn't going to play any more trials as it's the video game equivalent of being emasculated for me, but I'm tired of grinding everything else, so anyone want to do bounties if nothing else?

Chucker

I've got my Conspiracy Theory, my 1000 Yard a decent heavy and a few options on primary. Weapon wise, I'm just about where I was on the bone.
Looking to do trials in a half hour. Don't have crest, or any other trials gear, but should be able to do well enough. Anybody else in?

Imago Loop is the rarest of all th strike legendaries? Bullshit. I've gotten at least 4.
I got 4 so far. But the firefly perk still iludes me.
The one on my hunter has outlaw and explosive rounds.
Titan has danger close and third eye
The other one has some shity perk and icarus

Shreded the 4th as the perks were the same as the one on my titan

Anybody fixing to run kings fall? i wanted to give it a try before trials to power up my warlock. warlock is 305, but my titan is 310. PSN is L337pwnr117

the_id

I'm trying to get something together. I've been flawless on bone, but am working with a 20 day old character on PS4. Currently 301 Light.
Sweet man, I'll be around if you're up for it. I have never been flawless but have been close to it, I'm relatively new to PVP but really enjoying it.

Chucker

Sweet man, I'll be around if you're up for it. I have never been flawless but have been close to it, I'm relatively new to PVP but really enjoying it.
Added you, should be good to go in 5. Anybody else want in?
Edit: The Crash Helmet has Angel of Mercy? Shit!

Frenden

Banned

Cool, cool. If not, I'm game for whatever.

CXNHwopUEAE4X_-.jpg:large

CXNH2l2VAAAEq__.jpg:large

I'm glad I got the Queen's cloak to drop in a Petra package. I don't see many folks running around with it. I just need some more armor mats to use to infuse it (the new weapon parts for me--I'm on bingo fuel with them, almost none left).

Sykane

Anyone kinda bored and want to do some court of oryx? I've got a buddy with me and just need a couple tier 3 kills for the Amanda holiday quest. That place is a graveyard nowadays, so if anyone on ps4 has 5-10 minutes id appreciate it. PSN name is wmc342

Frenden

Banned
Anyone see significant performance improvements going from wireless to wired with their PS4s? I just installed some Powerline/ethernet over electrical cable adapters. Hoping it might help.

the_id

Anyone see significant performance improvements going from wireless to wired with their PS4s? I just installed some Powerline/ethernet over electrical cable adapters. Hoping it might help.
I've noticed marked stability with a powerline ethernet setup for my PS4, especially when playing PVP or Raids with DGAF groups that are spread over 4 continents.

Destiny is DED guys.

Like Id said I saw a big stability boost when I switched to wired. When I moved a few months back I changed my PS4 setup from wireless on a big TV to wired on a monitor in my office. Huge improvement, never going back now.

Shiv47

Unless I can get carried to Mercury at some point, I'm not playing Trials again. Bounties are not worth it. My silver tier reward was a 275 blue Titan mark, and my gold tier was a 300 artifact. Not worth two hours of getting wrecked. Sorry id and Chucker for the crappy play, I never seem to learn my lesson about staying out of trials.

the_id

Unless I can get carried to Mercury at some point, I'm not playing Trials again. Bounties are not worth it. My silver tier reward was a 275 blue Titan mark, and my gold tier was a 300 artifact. Not worth two hours of getting wrecked. Sorry id and Chucker for the crappy play, I never seem to learn my lesson about staying out of trials.
all good mate, I suck as well and sorry I couldn't carry you. Never been to Mercury myself either.

I have to say, you either hate or love trials. I love for the pure competitiveness of it and the goal of reaching Mercury.

Top Bottom