• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

WipedOut

image.jpg

Greetings from South Florida DGAF! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Namikaze1

Someone just sent me a message asking me why don't I "just fuck off to Xbox if you love it so much"

See what you have done, Stable! See!

Number45

Finally used the spark of light on my hunter (she was only level 3), but I don't have the nightstalker quest available to me - I guess I need to do some other quests to unlock it? Anyone have any idea which I should focus on?

Lima

Finally used the spark of light on my hunter (she was only level 3), but I don't have the nightstalker quest available to me - I guess I need to do some other quests to unlock it? Anyone have any idea which I should focus on?

You need to do the first TTK mission. The one on Phobus, Mars.

Unstable

My clan tag just changed to "xbox is the best" what is this nonsense?

goes well with your gamertag :p

Someone just sent me a message asking me why don't I "just fuck off to Xbox if you love it so much"

See what you have done, Stable! See!

The Hideo Kojima one yesterday triggered some guy in my raid group who proceeded to rant about how much he didn't like MGS5. Fun times.

I joined only for the Hideo Kojima clan tag. I demand that it is changed back.

Smooth Jazz was still my favourite, that was a great night of Iron Banner.

yg4cHhi.gif

Frenden

Banned
Todd, Biggy and I had a heartbreaker final boss. A warlock lagging, or switching, so badly that he sat down and let us pummel him to no avail. He was Destiny Dhalism. You'd think a revive was safe and he'd yoga-teleport beside you and dump a shotty into your back.

deadduck

Todd, Biggy and I had a heartbreaker final boss. A warlock lagging, or switching, so badly that he sat down and let us pummel him to no avail. He was Destiny Dhalism. You'd think a revive was safe and he'd yoga-teleport beside you and dump a shotty into your back.

Sitting down is sign you came across an experienced lag switcher. So confident of his cable modifications he was showing off his Guile handcuffs.

Last time I came up against one (with Bitsu),I recorded it, uploaded to youtube then replied to his posts on the Destiny forums with the link showing him cheating.

Hope you reported him at every opportunity.

Frenden

Banned
Sitting down is sign you came across an experienced lag switcher. So confident of his cable modifications he was showing off his Guile handcuffs.

Last time I came up against one (with Bitsu),I recorded it, uploaded to youtube then replied to his posts on the Destiny forums with the link showing him cheating.

Hope you reported him at every opportunity.

It was a bummer. I was on tilt after that and totally sucked up our final, final boss (after losing our boon to the lagger). :/

Not trying to start anything here, truly I'm not. This is just an observation over 10's of hours mostly in PvP.

I've experienced a lot more laggy crucible on PS4 as compared to XB1. Seems like every couple games there are laggy players or extended lag spikes that make me want to throw my controller out of the window. XB1 has been a much better and more consistent experience in this regard.

Both these games are P2P (unless I'm missing something) so what's up?

Not trying to start anything here, truly I'm not. This is just an observation over 10's of hours mostly in PvP.

I've experienced a lot more laggy crucible on PS4 as compared to XB1. Seems like every couple games there are laggy players or extended lag spikes that make me want to throw my controller out of the window. XB1 has been a much better and more consistent experience in this regard.

More, a lot more Destiny players on PS4 than Xbone.

Ken

PS4 internet pipes too clogged up from all the Destiny PS4 exclusive content and gear wooooooo

Yea ps4 lag is atrocious compared to xbox one

5b4522b41dd871116baac78f954aec62a61aa1b1e23e0c6dfdf5edec284afc1a.jpg

daedalius

Yea ps4 lag is atrocious compared to xbox one

In my short time playing on both, I've come to the same conclusion. Almost at least one super laggy guy per ps4 round; don't see it much on xbone.

It obviously hasn't placed me into the proper matchmaking bracket either, because I just roll over kids on PS4 the vast majority of the time.

The matches are 6v6 at the most and shouldn't more players mean I get matched up with people with better connections since there are more people to choose from?

Destiny doesn't do connection based matchmaking. Not even for trials (used to be in year 1), and these couple of weeks the lag has been worse cause less number of regular players, so getting matched with people from far away.

In my short time playing on both, I've come to the same conclusion. Almost at least one super laggy guy per ps4 round; don't see it much on xbone.

It obviously hasn't placed me into the proper matchmaking bracket either, because I just roll over kids on PS4 the vast majority of the time.

Yea xbox one has a stiffer comp most of the time.

Lag in the crucible has been really bad lately. Had a match of control today where the other team had 2 red bar players and my team had 1. You can imagine the result. Teleporting players, delayed hit markers, ghost players (map showing location but you can not see them). Great.

Top Bottom