• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Nicodemic

All right, for the trophy hunters and the new players out there, I've started a new clan to complete 2 trophies related to playing with clanmates. 1 is for doing a strike and the other is for doing a raid.

The name of the clan is Guidance and Faith. Just go to bungie.net and apply for the clan. I will add you as soon as possible. Will post the link next time, on my phone right now.

Would be nice to start tonight but we'll try to schedule something in the next few days if people are available. I will try to help as much guardians as possible.

Frenden

Banned
Drizz and Wicked strolled to Mercury while toting my husk; thanks so much! (I got a 310 MIDA out of the silver, which was fun--keeps me from having to infuse up the Xur special.)

I go back to work until you die mode tomorrow.

I'm not sure now. I'm watching shirobako. I might get on later tonight.

2762659-7581069865-satMq.jpg

Frenden

Banned
Anyone need Trials bounties? I have three matches to complete for gold on my last character. No pressure on wins/flawless.

After that, I swear I'm going to do some work...

tick221

Is it crazy that I'm thinking about starting over and getting TTK on the xbox side? Seeing how the game is dad not sure if I should wait until D2 next fall

ch4fx_

Anyone interested in a raid or two starting at Golgoroth?

Would love to do this, need to run full raid &/or CM with my Titian. I'll be free in an hour(ish) if you still have room.

EDIT; just re-read the "starting at Golgoroth" part haha, still willing to help either way.

phen0m24

anyone doing potato trials

STARES AT DRIZZAY

STARES AT TODD WHO KEEPS TRYING

:p

(I only need 7 points for silver so I really don't care)

LOL

imagines thoughts of fear and loathing :p

stay gold

Just had a game of 6s where there was me and 2 other green bars....

I can't believe Bungie don't get more shit for this, their game is a mess.

Edit: 1 heavy crate remained for the whole match because it wouldn't give anyone ammo.

Would love to do this, need to run full raid &/or CM with my Titian. I'll be free in an hour(ish) if you still have room.

EDIT; just re-read the "starting at Golgoroth" part haha, still willing to help either way.

I'm down for this on my Titan or Hunter.

Just had a game of 6s where there was me and 2 other green bars....

I can't believe Bungie don't get more shit for this, their game is a mess.

Edit: 1 heavy crate remained for the whole match because it wouldn't give anyone ammo.

Yeah, I made a post about this earlier. It's not perfect, but compared to PS4 the XB1 versions online code is leagues better so I've more or less migrated there. I've had my fill of sniping someone dead to rights on PS4 only for them to take no damage then 3 seconds later shotgun me. It's making me too mad, I'm gonna burst a blood vessel or break my $50 controller.

Top Bottom