• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I think there was only one spot open since Bomb or whatever his GAF name is now isn't playing at reset this week.

Ah, ok.
I'm basically doing zip unless raids until the 12th.

probably engram stocking though; do we have any confirmation that exotics will drop at near max level then?

ocean

Banned
Guys

How did you let me put off Witcher 3 so long.

Is this the best game ever made? Holy shit. Destiny made me skip every major release in the past year and a half I'm just getting to them now.

Guys

Is this the best game ever made? Holy shit. Destiny made me skip every major release in the past year and a half I'm just getting to them now.

giphy.gif

I'm sorry. I just had to.

FUCK! Played a whole card with no boons (the 2 wanted to feel me out first lol) and won our first 8 and lost final boss

asjkhfkadhfkjahfdkahfsj

We didn't know someone was on cheese spot for a few rounds, fuck asejkfhkasdhf

Dalek

Can anyone help me right now with the final part of the Touch Of Malice quest-it's the Fears Embrace mission on Very Hard.

PSN MDavis360

WeTeHa

Can anyone help me right now with the final part of the Touch Of Malice quest-it's the Fears Embrace mission on Very Hard.

PSN MDavis360

I can be on in 1-2 hours or so if you still need help.

Just so you know: you don't actually have to kill the boss, you just have to kill the wizard that spawns halfway through the fight. Stay in the small hallway through which you enter the boss room and snipe at the shade, kill enemies as they come up to you. Only move out when the "air crackles around you"-thing happens. Murder wizard as soon as it spawn (a little to the left of the hallway, I think?). Easiest way is probably with a tether and raze lighter :D

Dalek

I can be on in 1-2 hours or so if you still need help.

Just so you know: you don't actually have to kill the boss, you just have to kill the wizard that spawns halfway through the fight. Stay in the small hallway through which you enter the boss room and snipe at the shade, kill enemies as they come up to you. Only move out when the "air crackles around you"-thing happens. Murder wizard as soon as it spawn (a little to the left of the hallway, I think?). Easiest way is probably with a tether and raze lighter :D
Ok I might need your help. I suck at this level no tether either as I'm a Titan.

amar212

If anyone wants to have Daughters HM CP for todays challenge, I am down at them for next 10 mins

Join after the reset and help in sharing love

Msg sagitarius for chat invite

FyreWulff

NF: Undying Mind

Epic
Arc Burn
Small Arms
Juggler
Exposure

Weekly Crucible: Mayhem Rumble
Other rotating Crucible: Inferno 6v6

edit: for shiggles

New Monarchy: Helium
Dead Orbit: Helium
FWC: Spinmetal

Tri4

Guys

Is this the best game ever made? Holy shit. Destiny made me skip every major release in the past year and a half I'm just getting to them.
The battle system is complete crap. I really liked everything else about it though, I should probably continue that game. I dropped it because destiny became such a huge time sink.

Also if you're a fan of MGS, I'd advise you to skip MGS5.

Lnkn52

Serena Williams hates SBMM too (and try hards). That quote though.

''I did the best I could,'' she said during a post-match news conference that lasted less than three minutes before she cut it off. ''I can't win every match. These players come out and play me like they've never played before in their lives. I have to be 300 percent every day.''

WeTeHa

If anyone wants to have Daughters HM CP for todays challenge, I am down at them for next 10 mins

Join after the reset and help in sharing love

Msg sagitarius for chat invite

Nooo I missed it. Stupid real life stuff. Did anybody grab this and can load it up for me?

Anybody down to run NF x3?
still no taniks and omnigul...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Did 3 KFHM
Not bad, was a huge learning experience

Picked up stuff hella quick

The jumping puzzle took a few to adjust too

But my Titan is 320 now!

Warlock left

The Bungie defense force can be pretty bad sometimes. This is why I don't go to Reddit much.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...ng_it_like_it_is_on_twitter/d1aecfi?context=3

I responded to this when I first saw it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4bhnc8/urk_telling_it_like_it_is_on_twitter/d19h0z1

I understand the point [Urk] is trying to make, but the fact is Destiny is a game that has matchmaking for a crazy large portion of their game.
If you factor in each crucible playlist, PoE, individual strikes, each strike playlist, and the weekly heroic. That's an awful lot of matchmaking. Matchmaking that needs healthy population numbers to stay afloat.
The alternative is playlist reduction, which is fine, but I doubt that's on Bungie's list of things to do right now.
Thus, games are just going to get laggier and laggier, and matchmaking times are just going to get longer and longer.
Destiny was designed to always have a large population. Thus, player retention should be very important to the developers.

That's a rare comment. That board is pretty harsh on Bungie.

They have their own Sin Wave they ride. Lately it's been very pro-bungie over there. I think there was a post on there the other day saying that all of us, each and every one of us is playing the game wrong, and that's why we're so content starved. And it became the top post for the day. Like, how much of an apologist can you be?

Edit: This post https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...roke_destiny_you_may_have_to_how_i_intend_on/
It's basically trying to shame all of us for playing the game in such an obsessive way.

Top Bottom